[BAN DISCUSSION] Should Gabe. be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Permanent ban for Gabe.

Poll ended at Sun May 31, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 82
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 2

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:26 pm Absolutely YES! He will never change because he gets pleasure from his constantly negative posts and trolling.

One needs to have a look at the Fall On Me thread as an example.
How do you know what gives him or not pleasure?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 5

BJORK_X-TINA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:53 pm
dinvy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:04 pm when asked why he was here he said it was to provide balance for the other pop girls. he's not here for christina.
oh thats why he only praise breaknee, thiefonce and lady copy-paste...... :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Why are the votes anonymous though? :fan:

:? :? :? :? :?
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

Who's that to begin with? 😂
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

bye felicia!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

paulrivas88 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:26 am Who's that to begin with? 😂
Just vote yes! :rip:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

love&music wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 pm About Time, during Lemonade and self titled, he always shaded Christina. I was mad, the mods from xtina.red never noticed that. It was like His Job was to bring X down.
Not so hard on [mention]London.[/mention] and [mention]BYC[/mention] ! We know they trash but no need to repeat it sis!
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

permaban

but can only post in post your nude pics in Desnudate Lounge
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 3

Looks like the bitch is finally getting permanently banned based on the results, if you ain't here for Christina then leave :manshrug:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

love&music wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 pm About Time, during Lemonade and self titled, he always shaded Christina. I was mad, the mods from xtina.red never noticed that. It was like His Job was to bring X down.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

Also, if you're not here for Xtina then you're just wasting time on a forum for no reason. May as well break his weird habit for him.
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
Dqc
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm First time doing this process, so I’ll lay out the rules.

Gabe has now been banned twice for trolling/negativity. There won’t be a third time. Your vote will determine if that’s the case.

He will get a chance to lay out his case, if he wishes, when he returns from this 7-day ban. If he does, we’ll have that discussion. If he doesn’t, then he’s accepting these results regardless, in which case that’ll be that.

Vote away.
What if we vote now and he (not necessarily Gabe, just generally speaking) changes my mind when he pleas his case? How much do the poll plays into your decision if it’s done before he speak?
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8

Dqc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am
jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm First time doing this process, so I’ll lay out the rules.

Gabe has now been banned twice for trolling/negativity. There won’t be a third time. Your vote will determine if that’s the case.

He will get a chance to lay out his case, if he wishes, when he returns from this 7-day ban. If he does, we’ll have that discussion. If he doesn’t, then he’s accepting these results regardless, in which case that’ll be that.

Vote away.
What if we vote now and he (not necessarily Gabe, just generally speaking) changes my mind when he pleas his case? How much do the poll plays into your decision if it’s done before he speak?
IF

1. He chooses to participate in this, and decides he wants to provide an appeal of sorts, either explaining his reasons or promising a cease of those activities, I’ll submit another poll, cause I’m a whore for emotions and if they bother, y’all at least get to decide it. (I’ll also unlock the Ban Log Lounge to the masses, which will serve as Archive/Discussion for whenever these things happen).

IF

he say “fuck it, I’m not writing a mea culpa”, then he’s banned permanently.

Regular bans from reports will be at the hands of the Mod Team (namely [mention]Martin[/mention]a, and yours truly) but permanent bans will be up to you lot. Democracy rules.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

Like I Do wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 am He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
I think you might be right.
I think in his mind he's providing the forum with an unbiased view on the status of Christina's career. He says he's not here to praise everything Christina does, and that he needs to bring balance. That is bullshit, imo. There are lots of people here who keep it real, but politely. Not shading, and not mocking.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Thainus wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:41 am
Like I Do wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 am He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
I think in his mind he's providing the forum with an unbiased view on the status of Christina's career. He says he's not here to praise everything Christina does, and that he needs to bring balance. That is bullshit, imo. There are lots of people here who keep it real, but politely. Not shading, and not mocking.
Saviour keeping us from becoming the Manson cult, praise Gabus
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

Porky Longfellow wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:32 am
Thainus wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:41 am
Saviour keeping us from becoming the Manson cult, praise Gabus
If Chrstina ordered us to kill someone and then commit suicide, I'd do it.
So Godbe. is saving my life.

Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

No, I need my fellow Rosalía stan here. :shook:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

jorge. wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:01 am
Dqc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am

Vote away.
IF

1. He chooses to participate in this, and decides he wants to provide an appeal of sorts, either explaining his reasons or promising a cease of those activities, I’ll submit another poll, cause I’m a whore for emotions and if they bother, y’all at least get to decide it. (I’ll also unlock the Ban Log Lounge to the masses, which will serve as Archive/Discussion for whenever these things happen).

IF

he say “fuck it, I’m not writing a mea culpa”, then he’s banned permanently.

Regular bans from reports will be at the hands of the Mod Team (namely [mention]Martin[/mention]a, and yours truly) but permanent bans will be up to you lot. Democracy rules.
Sounds fair and simple. :thumbsup:

Fully support this decision.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23

It’s just little comments, but I see you boo! I’m sick of the negativity.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.

This was so cringeworthy. I swear I could see the speech prepared by her team reflecting off her eyes. The dyslexia jumped out. The sad thing is I bet with the way she over rehearses that she rehearsed this pitiful speech all week long and still struggled to put heart in it and speak naturally. I see why she stopped doing interviews. Beyoncé is getting dragged so bad that her momma had to jump in to defend her.
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

i couldn't give a tinkers toss quite frankney :rip: i'll skip this vote if it's all the same 2 U, petals xxx

w/ that having been said, i've noticed him becoming increasinglney supportive of Weekend at Berneys. shall be keeping an eye on him
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
Permanent Bans
[*] All bans are carried out by the Administrator.
[*] After someone has been banned for trolling twice, their fate will be left to the users.
[*] A vote will take place, by the general board, as to whether they deserve to come back or be permanently removed.
[*] Users facing a permanent ban will have a chance to defend themselves.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8

dinvy wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:59 pm
Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
Permanent Bans
[*] All bans are carried out by the Administrator.
[*] After someone has been banned for trolling twice, their fate will be left to the users.
[*] A vote will take place, by the general board, as to whether they deserve to come back or be permanently removed.
[*] Users facing a permanent ban will have a chance to defend themselves.
i wouldn’t expect him to have read the rules. Or any of my posts on this very thread stating exactly that.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Would personally be happy with King Jorge ruling us with an iron fist, tbqfh.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

NewAgenda wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:57 pm I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.

This was so cringeworthy. I swear I could see the speech prepared by her team reflecting off her eyes. The dyslexia jumped out. The sad thing is I bet with the way she over rehearses that she rehearsed this pitiful speech all week long and still struggled to put heart in it and speak naturally. I see why she stopped doing interviews. Beyoncé is getting dragged so bad that her momma had to jump in to defend her.
This is both sad and cringeworthy... :manshade:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

lmao ...you thinking any votes will be in your favor :lmao:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

NewAgenda wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:57 pm I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.

Harpo ... who is this woman
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

AgentX wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:21 pm

lmao ...you thinking any votes will be in your favor :lmao:
The rules say “permaban if you troll Xtina twice ” not “permaban if you troll [mention]ziggy[/mention] twice.” So I’m good. :roll: