MODERATOR POSITIONS NOW OPEN. AVAILABLE UNTIL THIS SUNDAY!

Moments to remember...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 7

The decision is up to @jorge. on who he appoints.

For those of you shaking in your boots thinking that if he appoints me, I’m using my position to “get back” at you. You are sadly mistaken. I am an adult not a high school student and to be frank, I don’t care as much about you as you think I do. You will be treated like everyone else.

Thank you and again, good luck to everyone.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

Creek wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:42 am
jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:43 am
XtinaDaily wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:19 am #JusticeForMamacita
She’s unbanned. She can participate. Where’s the injustice, sis?
the injustice is that she was banned for no reason. No where in the rules does it state that personal insults are a bannable offense. Otherwise all of us would be banned by now
Your “banned for no reason” came after SEVERAL conversations, both publicly on here and privately through text messages, to drop the conversation and move on with his life. It’s funny that despite you, Nighty, and him ALL complaining about the mods, it was only him that kept going after the fact simply because he didn’t get his way about the identity of the mods he wanted to go after. That’s all that was. All he wanted was to know who, so he could “go in”. I didn’t give him that chance, but I did give him ample warning and opportunity to drop the subject. He didn’t. I forced him to anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry but very much not sorry.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:57 pm The decision is up to @jorge. on who he appoints.

For those of you shaking in your boots thinking that if he appoints me, I’m using my position to “get back” at you. You are sadly mistaken. I am an adult not a high school student and to be frank, I don’t care as much about you as you think I do. You will be treated like everyone else.

And final decisions are mine but emphasis on the consensus from all the mod squad members.

And thank you to all 11 of you who have so far applied :)
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:59 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:57 pm The decision is up to @jorge. on who he appoints.

And final decisions are mine but emphasis on the consensus from all the mod squad members.

And thank you to all 11 of you who have so far applied :)
Yasss RuPaulge :cackle:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:58 pm
jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:43 am

She’s unbanned. She can participate. Where’s the injustice, sis?
the injustice is that she was banned for no reason. No where in the rules does it state that personal insults are a bannable offense. Otherwise all of us would be banned by now
Your “banned for no reason” came after SEVERAL conversations, both publicly on here and privately through text messages, to drop the conversation and move on with his life. It’s funny that despite you, Nighty, and him ALL complaining about the mods, it was only him that kept going after the fact simply because he didn’t get his way about the identity of the mods he wanted to go after. That’s all that was. All he wanted was to know who, so he could “go in”. I didn’t give him that chance, but I did give him ample warning and opportunity to drop the subject. He didn’t. I forced him to anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh I didn’t know there were conversations outside of the usual messy threads :cackle:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Creek wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:01 pm
jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Oh I didn’t know there were conversations outside of the usual messy threads :cackle:
And PMs. And a lot of text messages back and forth.

If you noticed, I didn’t do anything until AFTER the new rules were published. You and Nighty dropped it, because what you wanted, which was for the merging and the editing to be more transparent, was accomplished. He didn’t drop it, because what he wanted was to mess and go after the mods (or, in his particular Avenue of Obsessions, @Data).
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

My apologies for changing things again, but I honestly wasn’t expecting as many of you to take this seriously and apply for real.

I’m limiting the applications through this weekend only, because we genuinely already have more than enough qualified applicants with a group consensus!

So you have until Sunday if you wish to submit your application. We’re going to need more time to deliberate.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Also, since all 11 applicants so far have submitted a serious application, all 11 have been sent to the mod squad. If you took the time, I’ll give you ours.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 4

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:54 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:46 pm
Creek wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:31 pm @jorge. I hope you think twice before you appoint hypocritical, problematic and attention seeking members to a moderator position!
@NIGHTMARE©
I wish that user nothing but love, light, and peace.
I see you’re on campaign already, nice!
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Data wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:26 am
janvinron wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:21 am @jorge. I like your choices so far so please don't ruin it by appointing some (1) attention seeker and a (2) troll.

PS. I would love some Asian representation.
Why don't you apply?

Wait, you are Asian, right?
:o
I am Asian but:
1. 98% of the board don't even know me
2. 2% of those who know me don't really know me
3. Hence, I have 0% support

:rip:
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

i hope 2 C some British representation! God save our gracious Queen! xxx
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 6

SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

T!na wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:01 pm i hope 2 C some British representation! God save our gracious Queen! xxx
Apply, sis!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Gurl can I help you?

Are you still upset I said Alejandro Fernandez has a trainer, nutritionist, and plastic surgeon?

Leave me alone. Lol
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Gurl can I help you?

Are you still upset I said Alejandro Fernandez has a trainer, nutritionist, and plastic surgeon?

Leave me alone. Lol

Good luck, sis!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

janvinron wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:21 am @jorge. I like your choices so far so please don't ruin it by appointing some (1) attention seeker and a (2) troll.

Poor @dinvy :rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

jorge. wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:24 pm Also, since all 11 applicants so far have submitted a serious application, all 11 have been sent to the mod squad. If you took the time, I’ll give you ours.
Is there anything one can do to tip the balance one’s way? Asking for a friend.
Last edited by Jimmy on Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Gurl can I help you?

Leave me alone. Lol

Good luck, sis!
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Kitana wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:58 pm

Poor @dinvy :rip:
@dinvy from where are you? :rip:
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:17 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Gurl can I help you?

Leave me alone. Lol

Good luck, sis!
I know!

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Alright, peeps.

Me and Martin will be reaching out to some people over this weekend. There are some people who have a clear consensus one way and others who are more mixed, but thankfully, none we would discard to the 666th place in a ranked list.

To those who have a more mixed outlook, I'm sorry, but it's likely you didn't get through. I did say the decision was ultimately mine, but I wanted a group consensus, and although I didn't require unanimity, I did want majority so where necessary, I could break the tie.

In the cases where that wasn't even necessary, congratulations, you're probably soon to be a mod.

PM's will be going out soon. To those who applied and didn't get it, particularly if you applied at my urging, thank you for participating. It means a lot you'd want to contribute to our little place.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

I’m looking forward to Nightmare being a messy mod and banning Creek weekly 🍿🍿🍿
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23

I can’t think of anything worse than to moderate this messy place!
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

SweetSurrender wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:24 pm I can’t think of anything worse than to moderate this messy place!
I mean, I feel ya sis, but maybe edit that part out of your application. :rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:18 pm
SweetSurrender wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:24 pm I can’t think of anything worse than to moderate this messy place!
I mean, I feel ya sis, but maybe edit that part out of your application. :rip:

One down!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2

Well, I mean you're not wrong.

*hides* :shook:

*resurrects after 3 days*

:womanzombie:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Thank you to everyone who sent in submissions.

Announcement with new mods coming soon :)