"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:59 pm

GO IN
Fuck Tatiana. She’s always been a Britbot.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

made this :manson:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

anci wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm Racooney is sharting away all that pity and goodwill she's been hoarding for the past 13 years and is quickly becoming Rose McGowan 2.0.

Fighters already knew she had always been a trailer trash ho who had lucked out, despite her lack of vocal talent and her epileptic moves.

No matter how people will try to prop her up, she'll always be that talentless bipolar bitch: who exploited her own childhood with these pedobait pictures and interviews; got publically humiliated by her ex-boyfriend; had a marriage that lasted for less than 3 days; stole a loser from his baby mama; shaved her head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella; locked herself with her kids; got stuck with two homosexual sons instead of a girl that she wanted; was forced to wander on a stage for the sorry entertainment of some vile twinks and saggy queens; spent 13 years with fewer rights and freedom than Harambe (RIP); and is being preyed upon by a toothless queer who is spreading it wide for Lady Splinter's manager.

Sad bitch.
Now...let's not drag her sons to this. Also—please don't use "homosexual" as if it's an insult. Let's just focus the anger to the right person. ;)
I feel like Britney doesn't even understand what "homosexuality" means despite her fanbase being mostly gays. I can't explain it :rip:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

They want Christina to be cancelled so fucking bad but the shits not working. Haha!
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

wanted wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 pm
Now...let's not drag her sons to this. Also—please don't use "homosexual" as if it's an insult. Let's just focus the anger to the right person. ;)
There's a big difference between a post like that on a small forum in comparison to Britney's fans lambasting Christina on Twitter and other socials, praising Britney for "dragging her" and calling Britney "their mother".

Her ugly fans are the HOMOSEXUAL Karens of the world. Fake and unlikable with an extremely diminutive sense of perception. Even her real fans are legitimately worried about Britney and immediately brought up Christina's endless support. Gaga offered literal thoughts and prayers and got praised for it.

No, we need to call this shit for what it is. Britney deserves to be called out. Her fake fans deserve to be called out. :iloveyou:
Yeah actually I was pointing out the post saying "Britney's stuck with two homosexual sons" which should not be used as an insult.

But let's move on on focus on defending Xtina from the Britney Karen Queen and her Karen minions. :kiss:
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 12

Chintheory wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm
#BiancaWinner #TatiannaLoser
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm

Her fans are truly something :rip:
The tacit acknowledgement of Britney's lack of talent in that second tweet from Britney's own fan :rip:
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:09 pm
anci wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:06 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Um, in this case homosexual is an insult to Broccoley, who has paid for this man's teeth so he can wrap them around some methy lil hamster's penis. :arrow:
I was referring to Nottingham saying Britney is stuck with two homosexual sons—who clearly should not be involved in this whole drama, let alone be called "homosexuals"
There were honestly too many options in that post to keep them all...well, straight. :rip:

:roll: Puns...I love puns... Hahaha
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Guys for REAL read the comments
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 pm
Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:53 pm Racooney is sharting away all that pity and goodwill she's been hoarding for the past 13 years and is quickly becoming Rose McGowan 2.0.

Fighters already knew she had always been a trailer trash ho who had lucked out, despite her lack of vocal talent and her epileptic moves.

No matter how people will try to prop her up, she'll always be that talentless bipolar bitch: who exploited her own childhood with these pedobait pictures and interviews; got publically humiliated by her ex-boyfriend; had a marriage that lasted for less than 3 days; stole a loser from his baby mama; shaved her head and attacked paparazzi with an umbrella; locked herself with her kids; got stuck with two homosexual sons instead of a girl that she wanted; was forced to wander on a stage for the sorry entertainment of some vile twinks and saggy queens; spent 13 years with fewer rights and freedom than Harambe (RIP); and is being preyed upon by a toothless queer who is spreading it wide for Lady Splinter's manager.

Sad bitch.
I feel like Britney doesn't even understand what "homosexuality" means despite her fanbase being mostly gays. I can't explain it :rip:

Because they're just delusional. Hahaha :lmao:
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 pm

GO IN
Raven was right about ha.
What a shame on him, unfollowing right now
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

A reach!!

:fan:
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Her fans are just as dumb as her

wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:12 pm
I know what you mean. In that leaked testimonial a few months back she said something like "I don't believe in therapy" ( :ziggy: ) and mentioned God way too many times... I just remember thinking what if she doesn't believe in gay rights and what not, but kind of forgot about it.

Now that she has control of her phone, we're going to be seeing a lot of nonsense from her. She will end up dragging her own fans, I can feel it.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

GO IN

The only thing you can expect from her tbh
:fan:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Fuck Gargamel x2, i've just remembered that Christina defended that rat after she got dragged for supporting R. Kelly.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

GO IN
Britney did not Drag Xtina, but it is Tatianna! What does she know about a Good Drag?!? :permaban:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Honeymouth wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:09 pm

lmao they are REACHING! Yes Burlesque was entirely created and aimed at dissing Britney lol :facepalm:
Everything Xtina does is about Britney to them!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

wellokaythen wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:15 pm

The tacit acknowledgement of Britney's lack of talent in that second tweet from Britney's own fan :rip:
At least she was being honest.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:38 pm

I mean, but she does also refer to dancing. Is that really the correct word for Broccoley's antics on stage? :rip:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:13 pm
#BiancaWinner #TatiannaLoser
Bianca also chose Christina over Britney years ago.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:39 pm

I mean, but she does also refer to dancing. Is that really the correct word for Broccoley's antics on stage? :rip:
I mean, she stans Britney, so...

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Sad bitch.
I'm sorry.

Next time, I'll refer to them as "her two faggot sons."

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

I know Christina is going to take the high road and good for her. But if it was me in this situation I’d buy 1,000 copies of Jamie Lynne’s memoir and do a free giveaway on Twitter. And sign it, Love Xtina, xoxo!
anci
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Sad bitch.
I'm sorry.

Next time, I'll refer to them as "her two faggot sons."

Oh wow. Okay, sure. :thumbsup:
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Convulsions?
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

This methhead still can’t recovery from that best new artist award?
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

LOL

Bianca got it right