[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Xtina was briefly mentioned twice in this segment talking about Britney’s nude post. Once positively and the other negatively.

The first mention is at: 1:07

The second mention is at: 2:55

They also said that Britney is shaped like a stick of butter. :ziggy:
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:05 pm Xtina was briefly mentioned twice in this segment talking about Britney’s nude post. Once positively and the other negatively.

The X mentions were insignificant compared to how they ripped Britney to shreds.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:30 pm
What if she was always this way? What if the only thing that changed was the fact that she isn't cute anymore?

Broccoley has always been vapid and self-centered. Back in the day she was snotty prom-queen cunt, now she's deluded, woe-is-me "please believe I'm still hot" talentless cunt.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Her stans as unhinged as her but what else is new?
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@BaeTine, did not know about your side-hustle as Funky Dineva! :fan:

When we do see stars of her caliber doing nude photos, they are tastefully done, with a famous photographer for marketing purpose or whatever. This heffa is naked in that junky-ass kitchen with that coffee creamer in the background. What she need to do is cover-up her Tootsie Cat :cackle: and open the door so Consuela can come clean up her damn kitchen. This woman got children, the children is in school, them children were already probably getting picked on because the Mami was half-past crazy, now she all the way naked. And you #FreeBritney people, when her ass be walking up and down on Route 66 buck naked with her Tootsie Cat we're gonna blame y'all!

For the life of me, can someone please get her some smudge-free mascara? Cause I'm not understanding why it always look like she got black finger paint from her eyes down to the nostrils of her nose.

Here's what I don't want to happen: when Whitney Houston passed, people said: somebody shoulda did something, people shoulda did something. I see them in the comments talking about: she grown, it's her money, let her do whatever she wanna do. Well let her spend up all her money and be naked all she wanted and when she's destitute, poor, broke and jiggling a cup on the side of the highway, y'all gonna be hollering: somebody shoulda did something.
I am screaming at this bitch's delivery and vocabulary! :cackle:

As for the whole segment, Al Reynolds can fuck right off in that grey cardigan of his with demanding Christina Aguilera do a damn thing to benefit Broccoley. Na-ah, Broccoley owes her, 1) of helping her when she needed it and 2) an apology for attacking her.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

She is on your mind 24/7
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 42

Wait, wait, wait. Al were weeks ago talking bs about Christina when Britney got mad at her on insta... now he wants Christina to support Britney naked on instagram and somehow BLAMING celebrities for Britney's behaviour? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT! She's a free woman. Her actions = consequences for her. All I see is Al picking some names and somehow wanting they to do something for Britney... and all Britney's steps makes... headlines and tea, and hot topics... for magazines and TV shows. Christina already sang "it's just the way it is, maybe is never gonna change" in 2018 and it's true: All this mess FOR TV HOSTS AND MEDIA PEOPLE AND MAGAZINES are just to see Britney's bleeding again and blame another artists for this, even when Britney didn't gave a single f**k to them. If Britney get a behaviour, BAM! HEADLINES! If some celebrities say something... BAM! HEADLINES! Y'all just want - in brazilian slang - see the circus on fire while the firefighters are on a strike. This is not Christina's, Mariah's, Justin's... fault. This is not on them. They don't babysit Britney. Ask for her boyfriend's help. Ask for her lawyer's help. The artists doesn't have their names on the papers, on the files. Even you Al were a #FreeBritney supporter. Do something, so.
Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

btw, I LOVED Funky. I didn't knew Funky, but I cried and lost everything when Funky started to talk. LOVED THIS.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Anitta wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:32 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:30 pm
Data wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Peculiar how her narcissism isn't even paired with the charm she used to have like in 1999-2001, yet peeps are adamant of "supporting" her. From what? Her inflated sense of self? :womanzombie:
What if she was always this way? What if the only thing that changed was the fact that she isn't cute anymore?
I truly think 20 year old Britney would think current Britney is embarrassing and pathetic. Nobody, including her, would have thought that this is how she would end up.
Nobody?
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Awwww Stick Of Butterney
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:05 pm Xtina was briefly mentioned twice in this segment talking about Britney’s nude post. Once positively and the other negatively.

As someone who’s dragged her to filth I thought this was harsh wow haha
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

X-fan wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:16 pm

This sounds like it is going to be a disaster....can't wait!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

This fucking mess of a family. :ziggy: :womanzombie:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

I still don't understand why everyone just believes Britney. Even with just the Christina stuff we already know she's reactive without thinking.

I may watch her sisters interview but i'm sure no one will believe her.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Data wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:33 am

This fucking mess of a family. :ziggy: :womanzombie:
Lol even She had to do a few WTF moments at some of the random shit Methney called her out for lmao

Methney is spiraling downhill.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

If knee starts to have a breakdown and people start to say "blame it on these artists who posted free kneetney" and put Christina on this narrative, shit will be going down. I'll drag spiney fans til death.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

The part where she says the last thing she will ever do is go to a doctor is very telling.

How anyone can read that and think she’s ok…
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

There was probably a bottle of aleve in the medicine cabinet the whole time
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

She needs to sleep
X-fan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Did anyone else read that whole thing in a back woods redneck Walmart accent?
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Lmao that response to her sister is hilarious. All while I have a fever.....what?

I believe the story about locking them in a room with a knife is true.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:57 pm

Can smoking too much meth give you a fever because HOT DAMN Methney was off her rockers last night.
Though I do find it funny how she keeps attacking her sister haha
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

“I wrote a lot of my songs” Bitch, where 👀
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Tommy_Tank wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:38 am “I wrote a lot of my songs” Bitch, where 👀
Delusional
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

I’m glad she’s doing so terrible. Is what She deserves.
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 12

Can't she order her medicine for the fever online? :manshrug:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

This is a MESS, she’s a MESS, everything around this is a total MESS. How messy lol