2nd EP: LA TORMENTA | *1st* Single: Suéltame ft. Tini | OUT NOW!

Moments to remember...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

After one listen of the previews my list from least favorite to best

5. CMDLG- it sounds literally exactly like La Reina. But it sounds like she GOES OFF even more on this one.

4. Brujeria- it's giving spooky vibes... It's a slow groove. Very dark and mysterious. Maybe there could be a feature here? Sounds like two voices harmonizing but it could just be xtina.

3. TDLM- sounds the most pop, this could easily feature Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande. It sounds like a catchy tune.

2/1. Traguito- THIS IS THE SMASH. She's singing in a low tone that makes her sound like a man .. she sounds so fresh and current! 10/10 from the previews. This one I can hear on radio. It has like an island vibe. Very catchy.

1/2. Sueltame- They didn't come to play with this... It sounds very feel good even though the lyrics suggest otherwise. It's very catchy and Christina MATCHED TINIs vibe on this one... She doesn't overshadow like she did in PMM. This one I could also see smashing on radio. Sounds like both ladies have equal parts which is good.. this is the best choice for first single IMO.

Overall this EP sounds very pop oriented. I already feel like it was a huge missed opportunity not including Lloras Por Na .. if it's not on this EP I really don't see it making the cut tbh.
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 14

Is there anywhere to hear short song previews that's not that JOOX app?
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Traguito is my favorite. Yas 💃 need to be a single asap
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 20

MaCK. wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:58 am After one listen of the previews my list from least favorite to best

5. CMDLG- it sounds literally exactly like La Reina. But it sounds like she GOES OFF even more on this one.

4. Brujeria- it's giving spooky vibes... It's a slow groove. Very dark and mysterious. Maybe there could be a feature here? Sounds like two voices harmonizing but it could just be xtina.

3. TDLM- sounds the most pop, this could easily feature Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande. It sounds like a catchy tune.

2/1. Traguito- THIS IS THE SMASH. She's singing in a low tone that makes her sound like a man .. she sounds so fresh and current! 10/10 from the previews. This one I can hear on radio. It has like an island vibe. Very catchy.

1/2. Sueltame- They didn't come to play with this... It sounds very feel good even though the lyrics suggest otherwise. It's very catchy and Christina MATCHED TINIs vibe on this one... She doesn't overshadow like she did in PMM. This one I could also see smashing on radio. Sounds like both ladies have equal parts which is good.. this is the best choice for first single IMO.

Overall this EP sounds very pop oriented. I already feel like it was a huge missed opportunity not including Lloras Por Na .. if it's not on this EP I really don't see it making the cut tbh.
Yeah track 6 coulda been easly Lloras por na :(
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

So judging on your reviews, I guess the second video she filmed the day she shot La Reina was CMDLG!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 33

It’s out already?
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 42

MaCK. wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:58 am Traguito- THIS IS THE SMASH.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

IDK but im obssess right now with Traguito

Sound like a Chino and Nacho hit mixed with Karol G provenza 😅😅
Swagoo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

MaCK. wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:58 am After one listen of the previews my list from least favorite to best

What hashtag did you search on twitter to find the previews luvbug?
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

What previews? What? 😭
Lana Del Rey
ljw200103
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Omg, just listened to ep2! Love it!

It’s better than the reviews here. Very cohesive, very catchy, very easy to listen. I like track 1 and 3 the most!
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 4

bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23

i knew the aging gays here would love Traguito :permaban:

bailando contigo
y tú conmigo
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

God, the mariachi song is NOISY! :cackle:

Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

Brujeria

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

watch JOOX app download number increasing and gaining some traction in the stock market

Xtine's impact
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

Legend wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:05 am Wow. Traguito sounds like it could be a radio hit.
The instrumental sounds like "Iam wrong" Nico 😅😅
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

It's interesting that most of the songs have a very similar tempo -- I don't mind it, but the first EP felt like every song had its own unique vibe/style, this one sounds more like all the songs (minus the ranchera) are in same vein/style
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

I have a feeling this is going to be my least favorite of the three EPs, based on the previews. Still, it sounds very solid and cohesive other than La Reina's louder little sister.
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

I love all of the tracks. Can't wait to hear them in full and HQ.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 5

Lloras por Na would fit perfectly in this chilled volume and C Tangana is the biggest male artist in Spain :(

I have only heard the previews and they're ok but compared to La Fuerza songs they are giving me filler vibes
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Traguito is so far my FAVORITE !!!!
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Erotica wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 11:48 am Brujeria

a young @BaeTine <3
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 6

Xtina could've remove "Cuando Me De La Gana" and put "Lloras Por Na" instead. Now that would be a perfectly cohesive EP.

LOVE the songs!! "Te deseo lo mejor" is my fave! Such a chill vibe. Followed by "Brujería". Can't wait for the whole thing!
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

To play devil's advocate...

I'm kind of glad LLoras Por Na isn't on this bc the vibe/tempo is similar that it might get lost in the shuffle of similar songs IMO

If it's on the final full album I'll be happy
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23

ughh i gotta stop listening to this before the actual release. this is so good. :shook:
anyway the songs are much more "Pop" than the songs on La Fuerza. Ya Llegué and Como Yo are more R&B tinged.
also this doesn't have a Somos Homos that ruins the flow.
CMDLG should have been the last track like La Reina but lyrically Te Deseo Lo Mejor makes more sense, i guess.
Xxx1tinax
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 16

Ayay yaaay !!! Bailando contigo ❤️
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

TINI said her iconic TINI TINI TINI lol
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

The fact that ARGENTINA in mentioned in an Xtina's album drives me crazy
Last edited by pato on Sun May 29, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 6

Brujería has a bad pronunciation.
I like Suéltame and Traguito