VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Those pictures are perfection.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Amazing pics and so excited for La Luz (just don't want to live another LIBRASE AHORA moment so please correct your spelling queen)

Btw Rosalía also quickly liked the post :eyes:
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

I kind of hoped La Luz would just be released as part of AGUILERA and not as a stand-alone EP so that people would also stream and (re)discover the first two EP. But I'm super excited for this. I hope there are some great collabs there: Rosalia, Bad Bunny and Lloras Por Na finally being included!!!!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

Erotica wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:25 pm Image

I love this Queen soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking much and I'm sure that this Photoshoot meant really much to her because of the Sound of Music Vibes, probably Queen also had the Idea to do it this way. She is the most gorgeous,sensual,beautiful and classy Lady forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that the blonde is back. :shook: :shook: :permaban: :permaban: :permaban: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: :lit: :lit: :lit: :lit:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 39

Lament wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:55 am I kind of hoped La Luz would just be released as part of AGUILERA and not as a stand-alone EP so that people would also stream and (re)discover the first two EP. But I'm super excited for this. I hope there are some great collabs there: Rosalia, Bad Bunny and Lloras Por Na finally being included!!!!
Last chance for Lloras por na :fingerscrossed:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Erotica wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:58 pm Another photo

Sorry not sorry, soooooooooooooo happy.
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 2

Great photos, but not sure if it's from the new video. As some people have already noticed, she's been using the red wig for the Spanish era so far.
Don't call me angel
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

OMG how is she so pretty?! LIKE HOW!!?
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 9

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 3

What a great thing to wake up to. The photos are amazing.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

So when is this out?? Next Friday?
Tuxedo Mask
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

done
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 13

Thainus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:05 pm Don't want to be a hater but I like all the EP covers more than I like the actual album cover.

If anything I would have liked them to keep the picture in which her face was in the darkness. At least that one was mysterious.
I actually do too! I still think La Fuerza especially is a fantasy book cover! :shook:

As for AGUILERA-cover, yeah, I think I might've preferred the veiled version. But I should see the cover in different color shades to see if that makes a difference.
X101 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:10 pm I prefer the EP covers too They are so beautiful. I don’t know why La Fuerza seems to be a different shade though but they are so detailed and well done
Yes! I really love the La Fuerza hue/color, it's blue/grey -ish and I think they should've maybe kept that for La Tormenta and La Luz.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

OMG she's blonde now for the last EP?

the cover art is PURE PERFECTION. I need this in physical format. :shook: :shook: :shook:

Participating in this pre-save for the Halloween party is only for US residents? :ziggy:
Like I Do wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:56 am

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
OMGGG it is happening yall

they would be stupid not to release it as the first single of La Luz
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:05 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:59 pm
BaeTine wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:39 pm Also, why is this being posted late on Friday night? Don't these things usually happen during the daytime in her target markets, such as North, Central, and South America?
Bc #teamxtina
Did her team not travel with her to all these pride shows she insisted on doing? They should know half her stanbase is currently passed out with their thong underwear down around their ankles while an Uber that was ordered by the stranger who just got done inseminating them leans on the horn desperately trying to get their attention. Like they just have way too much going on right now to engage with this post. I just... :rip:
The scream I let out! :rip:

:cackle: :cackle:
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 15

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:34 am OMG she's blonde now for the last EP?

the cover art is PURE PERFECTION. I need this in physical format. :shook: :shook: :shook:

Participating in this pre-save for the Halloween party is only for US residents? :ziggy:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

I think it's significant because Rosalia doesn't tend to like her posts and she did it very quickly but again last time that happened was when Xtina announced something coming "next Friday" and it was the Loyal Brave True video :rip:

I am pretty sure with that title that the first single is the ballad about her father. There were rumours about Rosalia being on one of the songs that didn't make La Tormenta last minute (La Loca or Segura)

Problem is that if she releases the whole EP + single at the same time, people will be more curious about the collabs and the surprise factor will be lost if she releases them as single later
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Jamert wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:43 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:34 am OMG she's blonde now for the last EP?

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

I think it's significant because Rosalia doesn't tend to like her posts and she did it very quickly but again last time that happened was when Xtina announced something coming "next Friday" and it was the Loyal Brave True video :rip:

I am pretty sure with that title that the first single is the ballad about her father. There were rumours about Rosalia being on one of the songs that didn't make La Tormenta last minute (La Loca or Segura)

Problem is that if she releases the whole EP + single at the same time, people will be more curious about the collabs and the surprise factor will be lost if she releases them as single later
exactly, that's why I want the Rosalia collab to be released first before the release of the EP, it would be good promo for the EP and the album in general and will generate buzz for the Latin Grammy awards.

The thing is that there is no release date for the EP and the first single :rip: but anyway we're happy it's coming!
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 10

I think the ballad about her father is the best move strategically, tbh. Releasing could help “legitimize” the nominations (or wins *fingers crossed*) for people who are unaware of her heritage/skeptical about her coming back to Latin music after all these years. Preemptively shutting down the inevitable “think pieces” is a good idea, IMO
Last edited by ClairBoyant on Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

janvinron wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am HER BEST LOOK THE ENTIRE SPANISH ERA LET US ALL BE HONEST. :shook:

It is gorgeous but I will not have you done RedHairTine like that! :permaban:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

StuNniingg :permaban:
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

ClairBoyant wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:16 am I think the ballad about her father is the best move strategically, tbh. Releasing could help “legitimize” the nominations (or wins *fingers crossed*) for people who are unaware of her heritage/skeptical about her coming back to Latin music after all these years. Preemptively shutting down the inevitable “think pieces” is a good idea, IMO
Our queen is playing her cards very well, including sabotaging her own release in order to get 7 nominations at the Latin Grammys :shook:
Last edited by genie on Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Justice for La Tormenta :shook:
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Love this set of photos! 😍 She looks amazing, I’m really excited for La Luz. Love Aguilera so far, it won’t disappoint.
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Por fin temenos La Luz pero sin La Oscuridad :shook:

https://www.amazon.com.br/Light-Darknes ... B00317CNYA
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

I think she finally concretized her desire to sing in the hills like Julie Andrews in The sound of music, in the next music video.

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

ClairBoyant wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:16 am I think the ballad about her father is the best move strategically, tbh. Releasing could help “legitimize” the nominations (or wins *fingers crossed*) for people who are unaware of her heritage/skeptical about her coming back to Latin music after all these years. Preemptively shutting down the inevitable “think pieces” is a good idea, IMO
Agreed.

Not to jinx it, but am hoping for the AOTY so much, pls give this to me, stan goddesses! :o :cry:
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

genie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:37 am I think she finally concretized her desire to sing in the hills like Julie Andrews in The sound of music, in the next music video.

If true how so very cathartic for her! I love this idea
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Data wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:20 am
janvinron wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am HER BEST LOOK THE ENTIRE SPANISH ERA LET US ALL BE HONEST. :shook:

It is gorgeous but I will not have you done RedHairTine like that! :permaban:
Sorry but Blondetina always wins!!!!!! This was the most epic moment of the last decade for me!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21

I can't wait! :tellmemore:

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

lurk wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:57 am
genie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:37 am I think she finally concretized her desire to sing in the hills like Julie Andrews in The sound of music, in the next music video.

If true how so very cathartic for her! I love this idea
We all know how much Queen loves Yoga and that she is a really spiritual human, I'm sure it was her idea. :love: :love: :love: :love: