23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

Strippedandliberated wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:11 am Ughhh only this board would turn such a celebratory moment into some petty ass argument of who acknowledged what and who did or didn’t do this or that…it’s exhausting 🤦🏻🤦🏻
It was a discussion and your post is actually the one carrying a negative/dismissive tone :rip:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

genie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 am
janvinron wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:48 pm Ozuna has no obligation to promote when Xtina doesn't even bother :shook:
I love how they both left the song to its fate but it still went platinum and Ozuna got his only nomination at the Latin Grammys thanks to it. Legendary song tbh
The song did amazing. It feels like a BOP on EP3 could bring in another hit to complete the era nicely :shook:.
X101
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I feel like things will only get better once EP3 is released. I’m loving all this praise and good PR she’s getting with these nominations
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

It just hit me, that this is the same look

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8

Lotus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 am
Tomagaxtchi wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:38 am
Lotus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:14 pm

Santo was generic asf, it got the fate it deserved plus I hated the looks for the video.
Oh shut up, generic asf is your username.
What knowledge of reggaeton to have to call that song generic.

Interesting that you call a song generic but still gets a Grammy nod, when did lotus? Go listen to “circles” on repeat. 💋
Stay mad at the grunge masterpiece Lotus.
Dictionary.com defines grunge as “rubbish; something of inferior quality; trash”, so now I don’t know whether to agree with your statement or ban you for trolling.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

jorge. wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:09 am

Interesting that you call a song generic but still gets a Grammy nod, when did lotus? Go listen to “circles” on repeat. 💋
Dictionary.com defines grunge as “rubbish; something of inferior quality; trash”, so now I don’t know whether to agree with your statement or ban you for trolling.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebriti ... lebration/

This writer must be a stan:

Christina Aguilera has had a legendary career that keeps hitting new highs, and with the release of her second Spanish-language album recently, it just hit another one.

It was announced that the singer had been nominated for seven Latin Grammy Awards for her Spanish record, Aguilera, and its singles. Along with a few smaller nods, the trilogy album's first lead single, Pa Mis Muchachas, picked up Record and Song of the Year nominations.

The record itself, a grand project that marked the singer's long-awaited return to her musical roots, scored the coveted Album of the Year nomination. The total makes the second most nominated female artist of the ceremony, with Sony Music Latin, her label, celebrating with a photograph of hers on social media.

The singer looked absolutely stunning, wearing a black leather bodysuit with revealing cut-outs in front, paired with fishnet stockings and slicked back hair.

Christina herself shared the picture on her Instagram Stories and then posted a message of her own, writing: "What amazing news to wake up to. So much love to my @sonymusiclatin fam and to my fighters for your endless support."

She was immediately inundated with countless applause and flame emojis from fans left too stunned to speak. One left a comment reading: "So proud and so happy for you. You deserve all of this and more," while another said: "BEYOND PROUD WOW QUEEN!!!"

What made the nominations even more special for Genie in a Bottle singer is the fact that they mark her first time being recognized at the ceremony in over two decades.

Christina was last nominated for a Latin Grammy for her first Spanish album, 2001's Mi Reflejo, winning Best Female Pop Vocal Album at the time.

The awards are slated to take place on 17 November in Las Vegas.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 28

https://www.britannica.com/art/grunge-music

*insert bitchy madonna look it up gif.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8

Lotus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:22 pm

https://www.britannica.com/art/grunge-music

*insert bitchy madonna look it up gif.
Sigh. Reductive, tbh.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 68

Let's all just agree that Lotus was utterly shit and that she's only improved from there, thank you.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 12

genie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:44 pm https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebriti ... lebration/

This writer must be a stan:

Christina Aguilera has had a legendary career that keeps hitting new highs, and with the release of her second Spanish-language album recently, it just hit another one.

It was announced that the singer had been nominated for seven Latin Grammy Awards for her Spanish record, Aguilera, and its singles. Along with a few smaller nods, the trilogy album's first lead single, Pa Mis Muchachas, picked up Record and Song of the Year nominations.

The record itself, a grand project that marked the singer's long-awaited return to her musical roots, scored the coveted Album of the Year nomination. The total makes the second most nominated female artist of the ceremony, with Sony Music Latin, her label, celebrating with a photograph of hers on social media.

The singer looked absolutely stunning, wearing a black leather bodysuit with revealing cut-outs in front, paired with fishnet stockings and slicked back hair.

Christina herself shared the picture on her Instagram Stories and then posted a message of her own, writing: "What amazing news to wake up to. So much love to my @sonymusiclatin fam and to my fighters for your endless support."

She was immediately inundated with countless applause and flame emojis from fans left too stunned to speak. One left a comment reading: "So proud and so happy for you. You deserve all of this and more," while another said: "BEYOND PROUD WOW QUEEN!!!"

What made the nominations even more special for Genie in a Bottle singer is the fact that they mark her first time being recognized at the ceremony in over two decades.

Christina was last nominated for a Latin Grammy for her first Spanish album, 2001's Mi Reflejo, winning Best Female Pop Vocal Album at the time.

The awards are slated to take place on 17 November in Las Vegas.
All facts! :lit:

She deserves all this and more!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:02 am Let's all just agree that Lotus was utterly shit and that she's only improved from there, thank you.
We all have our ups and downs. Thank God that she recovered after that.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
X101
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Can u believe if our Queen were to win like 5 Grammys!? I’d be so happy with 1-3 but I’m excited at the possibility that she could have a huge moment like that posing with all those Grammys like the true Legend that she is!
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

X101 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:53 pm Can u believe if our Queen were to win like 5 Grammys!? I’d be so happy with 1-3 but I’m excited at the possibility that she could have a huge moment like that posing with all those Grammys like the true Legend that she is!
There would be melt downs from all sides if xtina won all her awards she’s nominated for…and I’d be here for it because at the end of the day talent needs to win.

Certain artists like Benito and Rosalia may appeal to the masses because of social media but you’d have to be deaf dumb and blind to think they’re anywhere on the talent level that is Christina Motherf***ing Aguilera.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

dideyers
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Spotify's Playlist for Latin Grammy Nominees

#3 PMM
#39 Santo
#111 Cuando

:o
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

I feel like she is actually going to snatch most of her nominations.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

Can we talk about The Queen of Being Ahead of Its Time once again? El Rey the song in which La Reina was based on now has a series out for Vicente Fernandez titled El Rey, Vicente Fernandez.

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 99

Erotica wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:41 am It just hit me, that this is the same look

I need a gif of her "impressive talent" moment to use it when somebody posts shitney's dancing videos
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

I still can't believe she got nominated for Album of the Year :shook:
Recently I had a dream that she got a SOTY (English Grammy) nomination for Pa Mis Muchachas. Even if she won't win anything (although I think Pop Album / SOTY she can win) it's still 7 nominations 24 years in her career IS A HUGE achievement.

As for the English Grammy, I think she will get a nomination for the Pop Latin Album.

I wonder if there is a chance for PMM - Best Pop Duo / Group Performance (2012-).

Xtina in this category has received three nominations and won once.

Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals (1995-2011)

X in this category has received six nominations and won once.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

Erotica wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:08 pm

:rip:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:49 pm Can we talk about The Queen of Being Ahead of Its Time once again? El Rey the song in which La Reina was based on now has a series out for Vicente Fernandez titled El Rey, Vicente Fernandez.

Watching it now. And so far I really like it. I’m learning a lot. All I can think of every episode when they play El Rey, is La Reina. Christina is a genius for thinking of paying tribute to him on Aguilera. He was an icon.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 14

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:49 pm Can we talk about The Queen of Being Ahead of Its Time once again? El Rey the song in which La Reina was based on now has a series out for Vicente Fernandez titled El Rey, Vicente Fernandez.

It was a smart decision to release it as a single
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

Also watched The Grey Man with Ryan Gosling last night for the first time and his character is looking to find a new passport, peace and to lay low after a lifetime of killing. Guess which country he picks? Ecuador. Made me think of Christina. Who knows might’ve been a shoutout to Christina cause of their history idk. Ok that last bit might be a full on REACH but that’s what I thought. 😂
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

I want a medley with LA REINA with full mariachi band and a new song from LA LUZ.
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

:fairy2:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Like I Do wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:27 am

OMG :cackle: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: i can't :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Like I Do wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:27 am

I can do it for daddy Rafa Arcaute to continue working for La Reina :manshrug: anything for Christina :manshade: :devil:
fogsz
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Remember that in categories like Record Of The Year there's like 10 artist nominated.... Actually this album (commercially) wasn't a sucess, so if she would win many Grammys the latin community will be very mad. Winning 6 grammys and not releasing spanish album in 22 years? And the album its not even released in 100%? This is not a hate post, i'm just worry a little bit. I think that she would win easily Best Mexical especially with Nodal and maybe Best Pop Vocal Album - two and goodbye. But who knows what will happen...
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

fogsz wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:21 pm Remember that in categories like Record Of The Year there's like 10 artist nominated.... Actually this album (commercially) wasn't a sucess, so if she would win many Grammys the latin community will be very mad. Winning 6 grammys and not releasing spanish album in 22 years? And the album its not even released in 100%? This is not a hate post, i'm just worry a little bit. I think that she would win easily Best Mexical especially with Nodal and maybe Best Pop Vocal Album - two and goodbye. But who knows what will happen...
El año pasado ganó Rubén Blades y su álbum solo tuvo 25 millones de stream en Spotify.