Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Is the physical release oct 7 as well ?
fogsz
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:14 pm I bet they're releasing La Luz with just the intro and single in time for Grammy Cut off for the American Grammys. (9/30) basically what they did with adding CMDLG ft Christian. for the Latin Grammy Cut off.

Adding this song (assuming it'll be a hit, is a smart move and gives AGUILERA more weight with American Grammy Voters)

The date is secured and the other tracks can be revealed later and still technically the album was already released in time.... It's like a loophole.
it makes sense, but not makes sense while others songs cant be released tonight. appetite for grammys 2023 (latin) and 2024 (regular)? please :manson:
She can easily release everything tonight. Maybe she wants to keep something to Latin Grammys (2022)
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

DIRRTY wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:26 pm Is the physical release oct 7 as well ?
no there is no mention of pre-orders or physical release, just La Luz pre-save on streaming platforms.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Not sure why they insist on the strategy to release the new music on Friday midnight US time instead of midnight in every region like all new releases added to New Music Friday playlists. Why are they doing this? What's the benefit?
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

She tweeted it’s out now.

Caviar
VIP '23
VIP '23

Out now.

dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

omg it is so beautiful. jesus take the wheel.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

I shed tears, its one of her most gorgeous songs ever
Samira
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Omg christina 😭😭
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

XtinaStripped
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 4

We waited another 4 months for 1 song and an intro? I can't imagine this is how they planned to finish it. I think plans could've changed when Aguilera got nominated for album of the year.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

XtinaStripped wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 pm We waited another 4 months for 1 song and an intro? I can't imagine this is how they planned to finish it. I think plans could've changed when Aguilera got nominated for album of the year.
Honestly idgaf.

What she gave us in this one song is more than she has given of HERSELF in a long time. I couldn’t has her for more after this.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 20

So XtinaVIP was right… The EP is just one intro and the new song?! Wtf
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

XtinaStripped wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:49 pm We waited another 4 months for 1 song and an intro? I can't imagine this is how they planned to finish it. I think plans could've changed when Aguilera got nominated for album of the year.
I guess they wanted to release it now to coincide with BB awards and at the same time give extra push to the album itself which is nominated.

Maybe they will release more songs next year, if she tours Latin America.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Hoping those sources that said oct 7 is for a few more songs cuz just an intro and one song isnt really a part 3

Gorgeous song
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I have a small feeling that this is it. While it doesn’t make sense to release an EP with one song and an intro that could have been just in the video; it does kind of make sense to end the project with a song like this, from a storytelling perspective.

I hope I’m wrong, though.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Based on this song alone, the album deserves to win Traditional Pop Album and yes I will say it, Album of the Year. Fuck!
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I loved the song and the video but the song's end is so abrupt in the video. The transition to the La Luz intro is a bit weird!
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

It just doesn't make sense to release an EP with 1 song and an intro that doesn't even meet the 15 min minimum to be nominated for a grammy. Why didn't they just add this last song to the album AGUILERA? What about the Oct 7th tea? I need answers!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

RaY RaY wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 pm It just doesn't make sense to release an EP with 1 song and an intro that doesn't even meet the 15 min minimum to be nominated for a grammy. Why didn't they just add this last song to the album AGUILERA? What about the Oct 7th tea? I need answers!
Maybe there are more songs next Friday, we don't know yet. If not, I'm sure they can release more songs (or at least a new single) next year if she's going to tour Latin America.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Wait, La Luz is just one song? That’s so weird, I thought it was going to be more songs for sure. Makes no sense to have it as a part three EP when it’s obviously just one song.

I’m pressed Lloras Por ‘Na didn’t make the cut, that was my favorite from the leaks. Oh well, I love every single song. All of them.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

They can always release Lloras Por ‘Na and the Rosalia collab later, I don't think they will let them rot in the vault. Didn't Rosalia like her Luz post?
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:03 pm
RaY RaY wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 pm It just doesn't make sense to release an EP with 1 song and an intro that doesn't even meet the 15 min minimum to be nominated for a grammy. Why didn't they just add this last song to the album AGUILERA? What about the Oct 7th tea? I need answers!
Maybe there are more songs next Friday, we don't know yet. If not, I'm sure they can release more songs (or at least a new single) next year if she's going to tour Latin America.
I am praying for more songs next Friday to complete the EP. Or at least release an AGUILERA deluxe album with 5 new songs. Aye dios mio.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Wait? 1 song and half is this EP? Am I a joke to you Queen??
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

We need some type of confirmation from some true insiders please before I have a melt down.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

another vague statement. i am not an insider but i think they're keeping music for the LA tour
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I fucking hate her team or whoever is ruining every nice event. First the messy La Tormenta release, then the album cover's tragic reveal, now this.

I love the new song and video but couldn't she have specified that the EP was only one song? We were expecting more. We were expecting Lloras Por Na. We were expecting a ROSALIA collab. And now they're throwing that 2-track EP and we have no idea whether this is it or not.
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

More music will be released from the EP, or just new music will be released randomly throughout the months? How messy.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Lament wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:16 pm I fucking hate her team or whoever is ruining every nice event. First the messy La Tormenta release, then the album cover's tragic reveal, now this.

I love the new song and video but couldn't she have specified that the EP was only one song? We were expecting more. We were expecting Lloras Por Na. We were expecting a ROSALIA collab. And now they're throwing that 2-track EP and we have no idea whether this is it or not.
Nah, we were expecting only the new song today and La Luz (the full EP) next Friday. We'll see. I still think the Rosalia collab will be released at one point and Lloras Por Na was removed from YT which is a sign it'll be released.
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:15 pm

another vague statement. i am not an insider but i think they're keeping music for the LA tour
not him serving "No one's giving up on Bionic" :rip:

anyway i hope he's right. maybe they'll release a couple more standalone singles. who knows?