23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 26

Luis wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:19 pm I wish she had another great ballad for this show.
- Somos Nada: sucks
- La Reina: already performed.
- CMDLG: too similar to La Reina and very different from the rest of the album.
- NEQTE: this might be too personal for her.
-PMM, she performed last year with Somos Nada
-Sueltame is not nominated. Although the album is, I don't see her performing this one.

I don't know, between singles of the album and singles nominated, Santo might be the best option to performed.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

I’m surprised beautiful wasn’t recorded in another language tbh
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 12

Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:53 pm
Honestly, I don't know :manshrug:

A medley could help since there's no current single and it would promote the whole album which is nominated but at the same time I'm not sure I like the idea of a medley again. NEQTE would give her a lot of praise but I don't think she wants to perform her most personal song in a language she doesn't feel 100% confident.

I'd say performing a new song (with Rosalia???) at Grammys is a good idea because it's the biggest platform for latin music but the question is... do they want to release more AGUILERA songs or just end the era at Latin Grammys? It's so confusing at this point (i mean we don't even have a release date for the physical album)

How I wish they had released Santo/Sueltame now for a strong boost at Latin Grammys! Underrated bops.
It's not too late to perform Suéltame or Santo, it could be epic. But second La Reina performance would slay as well, CMDLG with Nodal could give some exposure to the song, some streams.

I kind of agree about NEQTE, on the one hand, it could be epic, but it's also long-ass song (almost 5mins), extremely vocally demanding and extremely personal and raw, plus Spanish language. So there's potential but it also is stressful, IMO. :womanzombie:

We're all so divided when it comes to what she should perform, not to mention confused when it comes to the rollout and whole era (do we get AGUILERA-CD worldwide?) cc: @BaeTine :rip:

As long as she serves quality performance, Fighters should be content with any song-choice, IMO. :rainbowflag: :lit:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 52

Data wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 pm

A medley could help since there's no current single and it would promote the whole album which is nominated but at the same time I'm not sure I like the idea of a medley again. NEQTE would give her a lot of praise but I don't think she wants to perform her most personal song in a language she doesn't feel 100% confident.

I'd say performing a new song (with Rosalia???) at Grammys is a good idea because it's the biggest platform for latin music but the question is... do they want to release more AGUILERA songs or just end the era at Latin Grammys? It's so confusing at this point (i mean we don't even have a release date for the physical album)

How I wish they had released Santo/Sueltame now for a strong boost at Latin Grammys! Underrated bops.
It's not too late to perform Suéltame or Santo, it could be epic. But second La Reina performance would slay as well, CMDLG with Nodal could give some exposure to the song, some streams.

I kind of agree about NEQTE, on the one hand, it could be epic, but it's also long-ass song (almost 5mins), extremely vocally demanding and extremely personal and raw, plus Spanish language. So there's potential but it also is stressful, IMO. :womanzombie:

We're all so divided when it comes to what she should perform, not to mention confused when it comes to the rollout and whole era (do we get AGUILERA-CD worldwide?) cc: @BaeTine :rip:

As long as she serves quality performance, Fighters should be content with any song-choice, IMO. :rainbowflag: :lit:
Sorry, NEQTE is the only correct choice. She can do Sueltameh or Sanka at the VMAs. :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 12

BaeTine wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:37 pm
Sorry, NEQTE is the only correct choice. She can do Sueltameh or Sanka at the VMAs. :rip:
Repent!

Honestly, NEQTE could be stellar tho. :pleading:
lilmark
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

im here for a medley with all the singles except somos nada
TMA
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155026566529?c ... W8QAvD_BwE

Have y’all seen these? I got mine today - must have been a promo box?
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 24

I'd love for her to make multiple cameos in this show. A single song maybe, then come back with a collab? Or a two song set. Shes done that before at award shows.

If it's a medley, I hope for a combo of these collaborations. Santo/Sueltame/CMDLG - Ozuna, Tini and Nodal.

Troll option: Spanish version of LTBL with Mexican flag colored beach balls :o
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

BaeTine wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:37 pm
Data wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:04 pm

NEQTE + Santo is the only right answer.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

Why would she sing a song about being abused by her father and then transition to a song about God saving her from twerking? You hoes have horrible taste.

:ziggy:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

MaCK. wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:07 pm Why would she sing a song about being abused by her father and then transition to a song about God saving her from twerking? You hoes have horrible taste.

Because she is a versatile queen with gut wrenching ballads and bops. Not all of the gwerls can do it.
Anubrio
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Santo + NEW SINGLE !!!! Please! i refuse to accept there's only 2 tracks in the third Ep... If she's performing this can be true
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 50

MaCK. wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:07 pm Why would she sing a song about being abused by her father and then transition to a song about God saving her from twerking? You hoes have horrible taste.

We don't understand the lyrics anyway :shook:

NEQT would be a very bad choice this time though. :shook:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Because she's strong and can still live her life. SANTO SALVAME

#JusticeforSanto
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

SHE IS OBVI TWERKING HER PAIN AWAY [IN SPANISH].
IT'S 2022, GET WITH THE PROGRAM, HOE.

BOTH SONGS ARE BANGERZ IN THEIR OWN AMAZING WAYS.
MHMMMMMM
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 14

Pretty Boy wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:50 pm I kinda hope she starts off with PMADT to remind bitches of the Latina icon she is.
This :lit:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 32

Idk y ya’ll want here to perform Santo so bad! “Omg! She just stands there! She could have done so much more! Jerry’s choreography is dated! He needs to go! She has so much potential! She needs to go harder! She just adlibbed during the chorus!” Am I right or am I right?!? Lol 😝
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

This album has so much replay value. She better keep these producers for the next English album.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:50 pm Idk y ya’ll want here to perform Santo so bad! “Omg! She just stands there! She could have done so much more! Jerry’s choreography is dated! He needs to go! She has so much potential! She needs to go harder! She just adlibbed during the chorus!” Am I right or am I right?!? Lol 😝
They did a great job last year for PMM (or even La Reina at Billboard awards) so I'm confident we won't see a boring Santo performance :angel:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:20 am
XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:50 pm Idk y ya’ll want here to perform Santo so bad! “Omg! She just stands there! She could have done so much more! Jerry’s choreography is dated! He needs to go! She has so much potential! She needs to go harder! She just adlibbed during the chorus!” Am I right or am I right?!? Lol 😝
They did a great job last year for PMM (or even La Reina at Billboard awards) so I'm confident we won't see a boring Santo performance :angel:
The stage directing of PMM was a disaster. You can't even see where the gurls are standing. The dancers blocking the gurls. Shadows over their faces. Etc.

On the other hand, La Reina was perfect. The dramatic lighting. Stage design.

I'm just strictly talking about stage directing.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Are you all sure is going to be “Santo”?
iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 7

Jerry is much better than the guy from the liberation era! LOL
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 32

But what made that performance great was the vocals and the chemistry between the girls. Everything else was just background to me. I don’t remember any choreography or anything else significantly that MADE the performance. It was the performers themselves.
JcSoblue
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Maybe she's doing a tribute to some legendary latin singer..... just like 2007 Grammy and her James Brown tribute, she was nominated for her own material but ended performing a tribute..... who knows!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 99

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:32 am
The stage directing of PMM was a disaster. You can't even see where the gurls are standing. The dancers blocking the gurls. Shadows over their faces. Etc.

On the other hand, La Reina was perfect. The dramatic lighting. Stage design.

I'm just strictly talking about stage directing.
That happened because our sis xtina said YES to gilbert and his new company, right? a mess
XTEENa
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

JcSoblue wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:53 pm Maybe she's doing a tribute to some legendary latin singer..... just like 2007 Grammy and her James Brown tribute, she was nominated for her own material but ended performing a tribute..... who knows!
Maybe the Selena Tribute? Omg
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Queen Thalia is going to open the Ceremony, her husband paid for it Daddy Motola says so.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 28

She is going to probably sing La Reina.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Santo Salvamay!!
A song she can perform totally live con Ozone. It will get the audience out of their seats. The way y’all threw a fit when she had a backing track for the La Reina performance makes me think a song she’s already performed live may be the best bet if y’all want something totally live
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

X-mael wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:26 am Are you all sure is going to be “Santo”?
Ha? We are all guessing.