23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

I think AGUILERA will snag that Latin Pop nomination at The Grammys.

NEVER DOUBT HER POWER.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 40

lurk wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:16 pm
Omgf we’ll be able to stream this from the HBO app??
That’s epicccc
Lana Del Rey
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 24

HBO MAX!!!

Amazing!
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 64

Oh that's exciting! I'm assuming it applies to any HBO Max account regardless of territory? I hope so. Would be much more preferable than trying to catch a glitchy stream!
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Already got moi suit tailored and ready to see QWEEN slay irl!
CAN NOT WAIT!
JKADSNFKJDSAHFKJSADHFDSAF
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

BILLBOARD PREDICTION: RECORD OF YEAR

Griselda Flores: I don’t think there’s a clear winner here. Many of the songs nominated could easily win — “Provenza,” “La Fama,” “Ojitos Lindos” as examples. But I think “Pa’ Mis Muchachas” will win this category. It’s Christina Aguilera’s comeback in Spanish, and it’s a well-produced track with Rafa Arcaute, who is a Latin Recording Academy darling. Plus, you’ve got these other incredible artists such as Becky G, Nathy Peluso and Nicki Nicole on the guaracha record, and that has made a huge statement.

Isabela Raygoza: If it were up to me, I’d say “La Fama” because obviously we see Rosalía being exploratory with other genres and enlisting The Weeknd, and it’s a phenomenal song. The way she’s introspective about fame with her lyricism is on point. If I were to not go with my personal favorite and think more objectively, I’d have to agree with “Pa’ Mis Muchachas.” This is Christina Aguilera’s comeback within the Latin space and the people that she enlists, it’s a masterclass in female empowerment. It’s a celebration of Latina resilience.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

Holy shit people are actually thinking Pa Mis Muchachas. That is amazing!
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Mr. X wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:00 pm Oh that's exciting! I'm assuming it applies to any HBO Max account regardless of territory? I hope so. Would be much more preferable than trying to catch a glitchy stream!
I searched for the Grammys on my HBO account and the show is there to premiere. :corona:
Lana Del Rey
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:19 pm
Mr. X wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:00 pm Oh that's exciting! I'm assuming it applies to any HBO Max account regardless of territory? I hope so. Would be much more preferable than trying to catch a glitchy stream!
I searched for the Grammys on my HBO account and the show is there to premiere. :corona:
Where do you live? I just logged on and tried looking for Latin Grammys and came up with nada. Is there a certain section to check?
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 26

scorpion_bad wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:33 pm BILLBOARD PREDICTION: RECORD OF YEAR

Griselda Flores: I don’t think there’s a clear winner here. Many of the songs nominated could easily win — “Provenza,” “La Fama,” “Ojitos Lindos” as examples. But I think “Pa’ Mis Muchachas” will win this category. It’s Christina Aguilera’s comeback in Spanish, and it’s a well-produced track with Rafa Arcaute, who is a Latin Recording Academy darling. Plus, you’ve got these other incredible artists such as Becky G, Nathy Peluso and Nicki Nicole on the guaracha record, and that has made a huge statement.

Isabela Raygoza: If it were up to me, I’d say “La Fama” because obviously we see Rosalía being exploratory with other genres and enlisting The Weeknd, and it’s a phenomenal song. The way she’s introspective about fame with her lyricism is on point. If I were to not go with my personal favorite and think more objectively, I’d have to agree with “Pa’ Mis Muchachas.” This is Christina Aguilera’s comeback within the Latin space and the people that she enlists, it’s a masterclass in female empowerment. It’s a celebration of Latina resilience.

Three major valid points here:

1-Christina Aguilera's comeback to Latin music

2-Very well produced and by Rafa Arcaute, which is respected and talented producer in Latin Music

3-The message of the song. Empowered women. Big collaboration

Getting more hopes
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 29

Mr. X wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:37 pm
Where do you live? I just logged on and tried looking for Latin Grammys and came up with nada. Is there a certain section to check?
A "latin Grammys -trailer" shows up in mine, I live in México
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

^Ah, ok. It may just be for Spanish-speaking countries right now then. Regardless, good to know we'll get actual HD footage afterwards. I'll check again the day of!
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Mr. X wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:37 pm
I live in Uruguay. It came up with a simple search. Sorry!
Lana Del Rey
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

For anyone keeping track of time, we're about 12 hours away from the start of the regular Grammy nominations.

You can use this link to watch starting around 12PM EST / 9AM PST.

love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 24

And some of you had the nerve to laugh at me when I said PMM is winning Record of the Year...

Christina will win Tradicional pop album, ROTY and I have a feeling Best Regional song too after La Reina performance. Nodal and X will share that Grammy.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

It's almost here.
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 29

electronicsupersonic wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:37 am It's almost here.
2 days!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 67

I'm nervous. She must win 1 Grammy at least or I might cut myself.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 14

Last night I dreamt that there was a tie in the Best Urban Fusion/Performance category and both PMM and Santo won the award, and Ozuna and the muchachas went on stage to get the awards and they all started singing Santo while twerking
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

imagine the meltdowns if PMM gets a nomination and Hold Me Closer doesn't :rip:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Is this Jeri? I wonder if those nightstand lights are for her perdomance since he was there.
La Luz performance confirmed!

Lana Del Rey
jayson_btcb
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:51 am Is this Jeri? I wonder if those nightstand lights are for her perdomance since he was there.

Seems like he is a director for that artist's performance too.
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

2.5 hours to go until general Grammy noms!
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 7

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:51 am Is this Jeri? I wonder if those nightstand lights are for her perdomance since he was there.

yes

but he has been working for Latin Grammys for over the years
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 52

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:13 am imagine the meltdowns if PMM gets a nomination and Hold Me Closer doesn't :rip:
Imagine the racism that will spew out of that vile stanbase. :shook:

Am ready. :shook:
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Mr. X wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:01 am For anyone keeping track of time, we're about 12 hours away from the start of the regular Grammy nominations.

You can use this link to watch starting around 12PM EST / 9AM PST.

Should be starting in about five minutes or so!
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

No pop duo
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Erotica wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:11 pmNo pop duo
It was a long shot. Hopefully better luck in Latin Pop Album.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:13 am imagine the meltdowns if PMM gets a nomination and Hold Me Closer doesn't :rip:
that other song will get nominated out of pity. I heard a clip and It was terrible.
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Xeena wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:13 pm
that other song will get nominated out of pity. I heard a clip and It was terrible.
It did not get nominated.