Posts in topic: 1

Im 100% confirmed in this

😆😆😆😆

Chile here I go
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Word I got is that Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico are locked. Mexico is the end of the tour and will feature more than one show. Shows will run through end of feb beginning on Chile and ending first half of March in Mexico.

There’s supposedly one more date in between but they are still on the talks to decide in which country (not on the list above). There’s also potential for a second country to be added in between.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Postertina wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:35 pm Word I got is that Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico are locked. Mexico is the end of the tour and will feature more than one show. Shows will run through end of feb beginning on Chile and ending first half of March in Mexico.

There’s supposedly one more date in between but they are still on the talks to decide in which country (not on the list above). There’s also potential for a second country to be added in between.
Wow. This is SOO COOL. Aww it'd be cool if she goes to Ecuador too. Tho that might be further out. I'm not sure.
void
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

I hope she announces the Brazil festival tomorrow. Presale starts tomorrow
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Awesome. We'll get proper concert footage.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 3

Wow. Never thought this day would come.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 57

XTEENa wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:21 pm She needs to perform No es que te extrañe Live 😭
Maybe not at a festival where people want to party....
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 57

Thainus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:07 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm Omggg great news

Yas Chile, get it!
Brazil and Argentina are next.

I hope she does more Spanish music this time
It will definitely be a 1 hour setlist, with 15 minutes of dancers moving through the stage...

However, I hope she does more than Stripped songs. :monkeysee:
Honestly, I'm fine with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if her setlist isn't too different from the one for Spain.

I hope she does Falsas Esperanzas and Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti, because those are her biggest hits in Latin America. Then if she does a mashup of a few of her Aguilera songs, I'll be fine. She can keep her hits from debut, Stripped and B2B because all those eras were popular in Latin America as well.
I feel like the Mi reflejo nod should be the Contigo En La Distancia/Falsas Esperanzas medley she did on the mexico shows + Per Me Acuerdo De Ti. Aguilera contentshould be PMM, Santo and maybe Sueltame. She can do Somos Nada is she's gotta get that Spanish ballad out!

Then yeah fill the rest in with the usuals: Genie, beautiful, ain't no other man, say something

If she wanted to be hardcore she could do Ven Conmigo, I know many of you have said that was one of her biggest Spanish hits - way bigger than the English version down there.

20 minutes of Spanish songs, 15 minutes of English songs and 25 minutes for costume changes seems about right dont you think?
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Camtina2 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 pm
Postertina wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:35 pm Word I got is that Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico are locked. Mexico is the end of the tour and will feature more than one show. Shows will run through end of feb beginning on Chile and ending first half of March in Mexico.

Wow. This is SOO COOL. Aww it'd be cool if she goes to Ecuador too. Tho that might be further out. I'm not sure.
Ecuador is among the countries being discussed for that one date I mentioned
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

Postertina wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:17 pm

Colombia is not in there? I thought it was potential destination.
void
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

6 concerts so far... :love:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

So happy for Latam Fighters
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

Jay Z keeps Xtina working, lol.
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Postertina wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:17 pm

How about Peru babe
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Necesito que la anuncien en argentina! Aca tiene muchos fans!! Xtina anuncia argentina por favorrrrr que necesito sacarme vacaciones y no se que hacer 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

aguilero wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:02 pm Necesito que la anuncien en argentina! Aca tiene muchos fans!! Xtina anuncia argentina por favorrrrr que necesito sacarme vacaciones y no se que hacer 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
arme un grupo de wsp. pasame tu nro por mensaje y te agrego
jayson_btcb
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

So all of the dates are festivals?
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

How about Peru babe

What I heard from the same source is that Colombia and Ecuador are being discussed - but for the same date, so only one of them. Also heard Peru is being considered for another date, so it may happen regardless of Colombia/Ecuador. Only Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico are locked so far, though.

Only reason I’m sharing is because the source was spot on with the Chile date. If Christina is confirmed to be on Grls March 4, then all must be true.
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

This is so exciting. Im of the thought that vocalists should never tour but just do festival dates every few years. . I hope she stops by Brazil and Philippines those have always been her most supportive countries in LatinAmerica.
Alo
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Postertina wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:02 pm

How about Peru babe

What I heard from the same source is that Colombia and Ecuador are being discussed - but for the same date, so only one of them. Also heard Peru is being considered for another date, so it may happen regardless of Colombia/Ecuador. Only Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Mexico are locked so far, though.

Only reason I’m sharing is because the source was spot on with the Chile date. If Christina is confirmed to be on Grls March 4, then all must be true.
Thanks for the info! Do you know if there are more collabs coming?
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 26

I would love to see Xtina in Santiago 🇨🇱 with her show and not just a festival. But I am happy
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Alo wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm This is so exciting. Im of the thought that vocalists should never tour but just do festival dates every few years. . I hope she stops by Brazil and Philippines those have always been her most supportive countries in LatinAmerica.
Since when is the Philippines is a Latin America country?
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 187

How about Peru babe

my love, do you know if she's coming alone to argentina? there are no festivals in february/march and lollapalooza is in april so I hope she comes alone
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 9

X-mael wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 pm
Alo wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm This is so exciting. Im of the thought that vocalists should never tour but just do festival dates every few years. . I hope she stops by Brazil and Philippines those have always been her most supportive countries in LatinAmerica.
Since when is the Philippines is a Latin America country?
:roll: I think they're going off or referring to that it has similar influence and such and some Latin acts promote there due to such, to which can make sense if it got a special stop too (for her English album, she should do some concerts in Asia in general). However, it needs to be separated and worded better, as I'm confused too with the "in Latin America" part.

@Alo?
Last edited by Kataclysm03 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
Ha:tfelt 1719 | Dua Future Nostalgia | JoJo Trying Not To Think About It
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Alo wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:10 pm

How about Peru babe

Thanks for the info! Do you know if there are more collabs coming?
Sorry, I lost contact with the source I had on new music and the latest ones weren’t really reliable I guess.

@pato the Buenos Aires concert is supposed to be late February so if there are no festivals by then, then I think it’s a solo concert.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 10

Thainus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:07 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm Omggg great news

Yas Chile, get it!
Brazil and Argentina are next.

I hope she does more Spanish music this time
It will definitely be a 1 hour setlist, with 15 minutes of dancers moving through the stage...

However, I hope she does more than Stripped songs. :monkeysee:
Honestly, I'm fine with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if her setlist isn't too different from the one for Spain.

I hope she does Falsas Esperanzas and Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti, because those are her biggest hits in Latin America. Then if she does a mashup of a few of her Aguilera songs, I'll be fine. She can keep her hits from debut, Stripped and B2B because all those eras were popular in Latin America as well.
Ven Conmigo is also a staple in Latin America, that song was HUGE! It’s a classic for us Latin fans.
Creationist
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

So happy for the latin fighters ! I watched her 3 years ago in Amsterdam & Berlin! One of the best things that ever happened as i waited all of my life to see her!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 13

Xtripped wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:20 pm

The festival is being held from 02/19 to 02/24. Still no exact date for Xtina.
Yas, La Reina is booked and busy! 🔥🔥