FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 18

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 48

Alo wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm This is so exciting. Im of the thought that vocalists should never tour but just do festival dates every few years. . I hope she stops by Brazil and Philippines those have always been her most supportive countries in LatinAmerica.
Philippines is not in Latin America. It is a South East Asian country :shook:
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

Los boletos están demasiados caros desde Ecuador a Chile en esa época.. ojalá bajen .. Yo soy un fan nivel Senior.. pero en serio, quiero verla con un tipo de concierto y escuchar canciones nuevas, al menos que cante las de su disco en Español actual y Mi reflejo.. pero basta de lady Marmalade, Fighter y Beautiful.. tiene tantas canciones que no canta.. Hurt en Ecuador la pasan cada rato, que cante You lost me .. donde esta el soundtrack de Burlesque .. en serio .. si va a cantar lo mismo que canto en Las Vegas y en todos los conciertos privados.. me van a doler esos miles de dólares que me saldrá ir a verla
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 129

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm Omggg great news

Yas Chile, get it!
Brazil and Argentina are next.
JPI0414 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:20 pm I hope she includes Beautiful and Fighter in her set list
I hope she does more Spanish music this time
It will definitely be a 1 hour setlist, with 15 minutes of dancers moving through the stage...

However, I hope she does more than Stripped songs. :monkeysee:
I hope not, you don't mess with the audience there. :monkeysee:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

ledif wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:39 am
Thainus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:07 pm

It will definitely be a 1 hour setlist, with 15 minutes of dancers moving through the stage...

Honestly, I'm fine with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if her setlist isn't too different from the one for Spain.

I hope she does Falsas Esperanzas and Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti, because those are her biggest hits in Latin America. Then if she does a mashup of a few of her Aguilera songs, I'll be fine. She can keep her hits from debut, Stripped and B2B because all those eras were popular in Latin America as well.
Ven Conmigo is also a staple in Latin America, that song was HUGE! It’s a classic for us Latin fans.

Exactly. Her teams needs to prepare a setlist tailored for the Latin American market and not repeat the EU setlist. More Spanish songs, no Vanity please.
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 9

2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
Ha:tfelt 1719 | Dua Future Nostalgia | JoJo Trying Not To Think About It
Tuxedo Mask
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Xtina will get to know what real animation is with Brazilians. Americans are very cold!
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 85

Roc Nation is the best thing that happened to this decade.
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

ledif wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:39 am
Thainus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:07 pm

Honestly, I'm fine with that.
I wouldn't be surprised if her setlist isn't too different from the one for Spain.

I hope she does Falsas Esperanzas and Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti, because those are her biggest hits in Latin America. Then if she does a mashup of a few of her Aguilera songs, I'll be fine. She can keep her hits from debut, Stripped and B2B because all those eras were popular in Latin America as well.
Ven Conmigo is also a staple in Latin America, that song was HUGE! It’s a classic for us Latin fans.
That's true, but considering she doesn't like Come On Over very much, I just didn't have hopes she would learn it again in Spanish, haha. But who knows? Anyrhign can happen!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

SANTO WON
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Dark2020 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:07 am Los boletos están demasiados caros desde Ecuador a Chile en esa época.. ojalá bajen .. Yo soy un fan nivel Senior.. pero en serio, quiero verla con un tipo de concierto y escuchar canciones nuevas, al menos que cante las de su disco en Español actual y Mi reflejo.. pero basta de lady Marmalade, Fighter y Beautiful.. tiene tantas canciones que no canta.. Hurt en Ecuador la pasan cada rato, que cante You lost me .. donde esta el soundtrack de Burlesque .. en serio .. si va a cantar lo mismo que canto en Las Vegas y en todos los conciertos privados.. me van a doler esos miles de dólares que me saldrá ir a verla
Bueno, aprontate para el dolor. Porq si nunca hizo tour aquí no va a cambiar el set list. Como mucho va a agregar canciones del disco nuevo en español. Yo estoy feliz de verla por primera vez. No me interesa tanto el setlist.
Lana Del Rey
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:36 am

SANTO WON
That woman is stanning hard for our Queen :love:
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

electronicsupersonic wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:31 pm
They having good artists 2023 !
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

pato wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:27 pm I hope she comes alone to Argentina. Movistar arena is the best option so far. I'm sooooo excited I'm going to meet her
More like "LIVE from Teatro Colon" :susp:
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

I hope she sings pero me acuerdo de ti
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

Kataclysm03 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:08 pm
X-mael wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 pm
Alo wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:09 pm This is so exciting. Im of the thought that vocalists should never tour but just do festival dates every few years. . I hope she stops by Brazil and Philippines those have always been her most supportive countries in LatinAmerica.
Since when is the Philippines is a Latin America country?
:roll: I think they're going off or referring to that it has similar influence and such and some Latin acts promote there due to such, to which can make sense if it got a special stop too (for her English album, she should do some concerts in Asia in general). However, it needs to be separated and worded better, as I'm confused too with the "in Latin America" part.

@X-mael?
Ajaja alright alright, in general yes, Asia deserve some love as well. That’s true. But with this Album LA deserved more. Although Europe got it first lol.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 57

Kitz wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:18 am I hope she sings pero me acuerdo de ti
She 100% will, it's the spanish song she has performed the most in recent times plus all the latin fans say its a classic in spanish speaking countries and I suppose the youtub views + streeaming numbers back that up.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:36 am

SANTO WON
I loved that she called Christina "one of the most impressive voices in the world"
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 33

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:41 am
Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm Omggg great news

Yas Chile, get it!
Brazil and Argentina are next.

I hope she does more Spanish music this time

Are they too strict? I hope she knows that and prepares a longer setlist.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

They still give the gaviotas awards right? Maybe christina can win of those
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 37

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:43 am
Exactly. Her teams needs to prepare a setlist tailored for the Latin American market and not repeat the EU setlist. More Spanish songs, no Vanity please.
I mean this is a solid request for all shows going forward in every territory on the planet.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 37

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:32 am
Kitz wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:18 am I hope she sings pero me acuerdo de ti
She 100% will, it's the spanish song she has performed the most in recent times plus all the latin fans say its a classic in spanish speaking countries and I suppose the youtub views + streeaming numbers back that up.
She performed it beautifully and it needs to be a set-list staple, along with the new stuff.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:38 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:41 am

Are they too strict? I hope she knows that and prepares a longer setlist.
They are notoriously vicious. They won't hesitate to boo someone off stage. It's a tradition of the festival, the audience is a big part of it, and the performers have to sort of "appease the beast"

But they're not like that with everyone. I don't think Maroon 5 got booed, and their concert sucked. It's mostly an audience that demands quality.
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 1

George wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:33 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:43 am
I mean this is a solid request for all shows going forward in every territory on the planet.
Lol I remember the first time she added it to The X Tour and everyone was happy. Now it’s a no 😂
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

been saying for *years* God needs to move on from caring about the US and tour other countries, go viral with concert clips of huge stadium/arenas full of peeps and REMIND the US girlies that she's that bitch, make the FOMO real because that's one of the easiest ways to get back big in the US - make the US girlies feel like they're losing you/missing out, and they'll come correct real quick.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

I just know the energy her LATAM fighters will give her will be top notch! She'll def do all her Spanish hits, even if just in a medley. But yes, like most have said, other than this, it will most likely be the same set as this past summer. She didn't pay for the new tour set for nothing lol. I also think the nee tour set will be used to showcase performances in her new doc, showing consistency in the stage, but performing in diff places.
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

X-mael wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:22 am
X-mael wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 pm

Since when is the Philippines is a Latin America country?
:roll: I think they're going off or referring to that it has similar influence and such and some Latin acts promote there due to such, to which can make sense if it got a special stop too (for her English album, she should do some concerts in Asia in general). However, it needs to be separated and worded better, as I'm confused too with the "in Latin America" part.

@X-mael?
Ajaja alright alright, in general yes, Asia deserve some love as well. That’s true. But with this Album LA deserved more. Although Europe got it first lol.
Yes, I agree; Latin America definitely deserves this more rn, that wasn't my point. 🙂 I'm also confused why @Alo included the Philippines as "in Latin America". 🤣 I was just trying to figure out if it's an error or so, or if Alo actually meant something like above. 🤔

The bit about "Asia in general" is separate and only about her English album. :D As Alo already brought up the Philippines/Asia, I just added that if mentioning it, such would be good to include for her upcoming English album.
2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 18

I heard the Philipines is in talks to become part of Latin America, but it hasn't been confirmed yet
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 24

Kataclysm03 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:10 pm
X-mael wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:22 am

@X-mael?
Yes, I agree; Latin America definitely deserves this more rn, that wasn't my point. 🙂 I'm also confused why @Alo included the Philippines as "in Latin America". 🤣 I was just trying to figure out if it's an error or so, or if Alo actually meant something like above. 🤔

The bit about "Asia in general" is separate and only about her English album. :D As Alo already brought up the Philippines/Asia, I just added that if mentioning it, such would be good to include for her upcoming English album.
Oh true..! I was wondering that as well, I’ll guess that he/she tried to say LA/Asia market for tours tho.

She absolutely should do that, but we will found out if it ever happens.
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Somewhat Spain in the 1500s - 1800s:
FullCircle wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:31 pm I heard the Philipines is in talks to become part of Latin America, but it hasn't been confirmed yet
:fan:

Go easy on them :shook:
2020s 💿
+