Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 39

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

@AgentX one of the dancer's posts
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

They were just dancers for this event, right?!

Would be so great if she change Choreographer and dancers for the new era. I love the old ones but it’s time for an evolution.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Look at the setlist in one of this photos. Looks like they cut some stuff during rehearsals. Glad about one of the cuts.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

X-mael wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:27 pm They were just dancers for this event, right?!

Would be so great if she change Choreographer and dancers for the new era. I love the old ones but it’s time for an evolution.
I think this was just for this show. But who knows? Maybe she wanted to try and see how something new worked, it was a very different style. I would miss seeing some of her dancers but it would be interesting to see her explore a new direction.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 25

dinvy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:24 pm @AgentX one of the dancer's posts
MChristinaU
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

electronicsupersonic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:03 pm
X-mael wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:27 pm They were just dancers for this event, right?!

I think this was just for this show. But who knows? Maybe she wanted to try and see how something new worked, it was a very different style. I would miss seeing some of her dancers but it would be interesting to see her explore a new direction.

Yeah! Maybe it was just for this show, I know some will be missed, but Monique has 20+ years with her , then Gilbert has 19 years and Jeri needs to rest for good. His been amazing with X but it’s time for new vibe.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

electronicsupersonic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
Wow, it’s so nice to see people pour their heart and soul into their work with Xtina. She deserves it all. Those who put in minimal effort for years can GTFO and must be seething right now :rip:
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

Hollering @ Queen considering throwing Peaches into the mix. Her mind sometimes :roll:
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 7

electronicsupersonic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Look at the setlist in one of this photos. Looks like they cut some stuff during rehearsals. Glad about one of the cuts.
FTM would have sound so out of place, thank God it was left out. FE on the other hand...
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 80

BYC wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:53 pm
Hollering @ Queen considering throwing Peaches into the mix. Her mind sometimes :roll:
Bu she did, the bit before Cant Hold Us Down.

Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

So glad the cut out Feel this moment… like wtf lol
And they extended Contigo so I’m good with Falsas being cut too.
Lana Del Rey
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:16 pm
But she did, the bit before Cant Hold Us Down.

Expose me sis. I did not watch one clip of CHUD and I feel great about it.

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 34

X-mael wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:26 pm

Yeah! Maybe it was just for this show, I know some will be missed, but Monique has 20+ years with her , then Gilbert has 19 years and Jeri needs to rest for good. His been amazing with X but it’s time for new vibe.
I think you are right we all know Christina and how loyal she is to her personal team and friends and I'm sure Queen will cry when it happens but it's really time for a change. :lit: :lit: :100:
It will be no problem for her on stage because I'm absolutely sure Beauty Queen will still look much more gorgeous and beautiful with 60 than her dancers with 21.
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

christinalover wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:46 pm
X-mael wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:26 pm

I think you are right we all know Christina and how loyal she is to her personal team and friends and I'm sure Queen will cry when it happens but it's really time for a change. :lit: :lit: :100:
It will be no problem for her on stage because I'm absolutely sure Beauty Queen will still look much more gorgeous and beautiful with 60 than her dancers with 21.
Preach!!

It’s time for a change 😎
polevshchikov
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

polevshchikov
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

AgentX wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 pm
dinvy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:24 pm @AgentX one of the dancer's posts
MChristinaU

I remember Elizabeth Olsen quoting Dirrty ("Ring the alarm coz I'm throwin elbows) on her promo pic post for Endgame.
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Apparently, Sky Ferreira visited the show as well.

So she, Ariana and Troye Sivan were there. Who else among celebrities?

Btw, I absolutely love Sky's song "You're Not the One". Wouldn't mind this direction from X (retro, new wave-ish, 80s vibe).
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

evildevil17 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:27 pm Apparently, Sky Ferreira visited the show as well.

Btw, I absolutely love Sky's song "You're Not the One". Wouldn't mind this direction from X (retro, new wave-ish, 80s vibe).
How do you know Troy was there? 😯
Lana Del Rey
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:05 pm
evildevil17 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:27 pm Apparently, Sky Ferreira visited the show as well.

How do you know Troy was there? 😯
I believe it was confirmed in one of the threads
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

@evildevil17 troye wasnt at the show, he was eating dinner at the next table the night before. Confirm @BaeTine !
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

I didn’t know Billy Eilish did the same show at LaPhil! It will be aired on Disney + this September. There’s no chances for us?
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 46

X-mael wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:57 pm I didn’t know Billy Eilish did the same show at LaPhil! It will be aired on Disney + this September. There’s no chances for us?
OMG please!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

Kitana wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:31 pm @Lydekane

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:41 pm Karen Gillan was there also.
https://instagram.com/stories/karengill ... 6054766983
Not the half of Hollywood attending! Did not know this since I hadn't read this whole longass-novel of a thread! :shook:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Luv2LuvUxxx wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:11 am
Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am Ugh, one of my closest friends was finally able to reveal that she worked on the show, helped cast the dancers, and an artist she manages helped with the costume design. She said X is such a pro and super sweet, but it breaks my heart to say this, my friend revealed that X mentioned a few times that she’s been feeling like she’s “Washed up.”

Which sounds absurd to me because she’s an icon. But she’s also human. Just made me sad to hear that. 😭
That explains the tears and how grateful she was to be on that stage this past weekend. A part of me was thinking why she was so emotional (not in a bad way) as she’s performed at big stages for over 20 years. However I think any artist after a while starts to doubt if they’ve still got it or if anyone cares. I hope she knows that she not only still has IT more than most but that she is very much loved and appreciated.
Yeah, I mean, lot of artists doubt themselves and their popularity even after much shorter hiatuses than X and even at their peak popularity. So it's understandable. However, she's a fucking Legend and unlike many others, actually has all her stage presence intact & great discography. :tellmemore: :mamacita:
grrfrrtrr wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:29 am I love that Christina is not arrogant and has insecure moments. For having a superhuman voice, she still puts in the hard work and doesn't take anything for granted.
:cupid: :rainbowflag: the good sis has indeed put in the effort and deserves all the praise and more!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 am
rockyroad wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:11 pm So did she sell out both nights or not??!!!! Better late than never
She did as confirmed by her manager on IG.

Thanks for posting the confirmation! :lit:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

To all you ninnies who contemplated not attending because of the setlist: you are entitled and delusional. Brief history lesson, she's been changing the setlist since 2018. :womanshade: She presented Libby songs and some never-performed songs on Libby Tour, The X Tour and The Xperience.

Such as:
Keep On Singin' My Song
Unless It's With You
The Voice Within

She performs Maria and Twice frequently now, as she should. Moreover, when is the last time she has performed Contigo En La Distancia after 2000? :ziggy:

AT THIS VERY SHOW! (And one or two Mexico The X Tour shows)

Also can I fucking stan a bit this Genie arrangement? :shook: :shook:

Those high operatic notes! :pleading: :lit:

All of you who got to even consider attending are lucky AF! :mamacita: Am I right? @BaeTine @MaCK.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation