[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:30 am 14.6M

The views have slowed down significantly in the last 24 hours.
Unfortunately, with zero promo, most have lost interest on the song...

It is so f*cking good... It deserved better.

I hope the Grammys are not too late.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Almost 1 month without a speck of promo for a spanish comeback single. Only Xtina. The life of a Fighter indeed.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

There's nothing we could do at this point. It's not RCA anymore. The girls have huge numbers on any platform but still not many people know about this song. Who is the one to blame here?
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 8

I don’t understand why anyone thought Christina would be commercially successful by releasing Spanish music? She cant even do that with English music and that’s a much bigger market. Y’all need to just enjoy the music and visuals and shut the hell up about numbers. That ship sailed years ago.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Agugaga wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:47 am I don’t understand why anyone thought Christina would be commercially successful by releasing Spanish music? She cant even do that with English music and that’s a much bigger market. Y’all need to just enjoy the music and visuals and shut the hell up about numbers. That ship sailed years ago.
You say this because you have NO IDEA how huge was Mi Reflejo in latin america. I thought she could slay this time again
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

pato wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:37 am There's nothing we could do at this point. It's not RCA anymore. The girls have huge numbers on any platform but still not many people know about this song. Who is the one to blame here?
It is really weird indeed...

Maybe she divided the money for promo for all the different releases we are getting...

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

pato wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:54 am
Agugaga wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:47 am I don’t understand why anyone thought Christina would be commercially successful by releasing Spanish music? She cant even do that with English music and that’s a much bigger market. Y’all need to just enjoy the music and visuals and shut the hell up about numbers. That ship sailed years ago.
You say this because you have NO IDEA how huge was Mi Reflejo in latin america. I thought she could slay this time again
That was 20 years ago when she was a brand new, huge pop star! I mean really…If Shania Twain released an album today I would not expect it to be huge just because she was the biggest country artist 20 years ago.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 16

Agugaga wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:00 am
That was 20 years ago when she was a brand new, huge pop star! I mean really…If Shania Twain released an album today I would not expect it to be huge just because she was the biggest country artist 20 years ago.
That's a pretty good comparison actually using someone who was a legend in their respective genre and then disappeared for 15-20 years, you can look to her album release in 2017 to get an idea.
3 back to back diamond albums in the USA and Canada (some of them going double diamond) and then she goes only Platinum in Canada and not even gold in the USA. I know sales dried up but she basically just waited too long to expect anyone to truly anticipate a comeback.

We may be witnessing something similar here and at this point I'm over it. The only reason I want her stuff to be successful is so she doesn't abandon it like she literally does to every flop album. If she's happy to go through with all her Spanish releases despite no widespread acknowledgement I have no issues there. Unfortunately Christina is a creature of habit and I don't think she goes through with her 3 EP plan if this first one fails.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

I guess the budget was largely used for having three featured artists in PMM. They are all popular in the Latin market. I lost count on how many playlists Nicki Nicole is. I think the mistake they have made is that their parts are very small so their fans don't feel like supporting a song where their favourite artist sings for a few seconds. There should have been only one featured artist but with a much bigger part.
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 am I guess the budget was largely used for having three featured artists in PMM. They are all popular in the Latin market. I lost count on how many playlists Nicki Nicole is. I think the mistake they have made is that their parts are very small so their fans don't feel like supporting a song where their favourite artist sings for a few seconds. There should have been only one featured artist but with a much bigger part.

The mistake was in the music video, they all sing in the second chorus but form the video it looks like it’s just X singing it. They needed more scenes
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 17

We will see if the Latin Grammy's will boost the song, hopefully yes.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Stripped was big too and... :manshrug:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Fighter wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:18 am
Stripped was big too and... :manshrug:
We're talking about spanish music :facepalm:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:58 am
Agugaga wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:00 am

That's a pretty good comparison actually using someone who was a legend in their respective genre and then disappeared for 15-20 years, you can look to her album release in 2017 to get an idea.
3 back to back diamond albums in the USA and Canada (some of them going double diamond) and then she goes only Platinum in Canada and not even gold in the USA. I know sales dried up but she basically just waited too long to expect anyone to truly anticipate a comeback.

We may be witnessing something similar here and at this point I'm over it. The only reason I want her stuff to be successful is so she doesn't abandon it like she literally does to every flop album. If she's happy to go through with all her Spanish releases despite no widespread acknowledgement I have no issues there. Unfortunately Christina is a creature of habit and I don't think she goes through with her 3 EP plan if this first one fails.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

xtoni wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:55 am
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 am I guess the budget was largely used for having three featured artists in PMM. They are all popular in the Latin market. I lost count on how many playlists Nicki Nicole is. I think the mistake they have made is that their parts are very small so their fans don't feel like supporting a song where their favourite artist sings for a few seconds. There should have been only one featured artist but with a much bigger part.

The mistake was in the music video, they all sing in the second chorus but form the video it looks like it’s just X singing it. They needed more scenes
To be fair, they can't compete with Christina's voice.

AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

Screaming @ all the theories :rip:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:23 am

It shouldn't be about competing though. They should have all harmonised towards the end of the song rather than Xtina belting. Besides, we know radio doesn't like the belting.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

WOW I just stepped into the darkest conners of this fandom.

What Christina has over all those artists mentioned is an indelible talent that doesn't age. That is where the hope of the big comeback stems from for Christina for me, the talent that is just as good if not better than it ever was!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10

Stop being so pessimistic some of you.

Don't label her a flop, give it time. She is passionate and trying with the promo and engagement with fans this time around. QuEn deserves this! :lit:

Let's just support her quality music and see the Latin GRAMMY performance.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

I actually enjoy more the behind the scenes video than the official one.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:51 am

It shouldn't be about competing though. They should have all harmonised towards the end of the song rather than Xtina belting. Besides, we know radio doesn't like the belting.
I love Xtina's belting notes.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Data wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:02 am Stop being so pessimistic some of you.

Don't label her a flop, give it time. She is passionate and trying with the promo and engagement with fans this time around. QuEn deserves this! :lit:

Let's just support her quality music and see the Latin GRAMMY performance.
I don't think it is a flop. I'm just disappointed at the lack of promo.

I still cannot believe it hasn't been sent to radios.

Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:51 pm

I wish you worked in a major radio station.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:55 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:51 pm

I wish you worked in a major radio station.
I don't listen to radio. I know some people who do, but they are snobs who only play random, weird music. :dizzy:

Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Y’all need to relax. The song & video numbers are on par with some of the it girls right now like Nathy and Nicky’s releases.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

Well, Genio Atrapado is better than PMM and PMADT is better that Somos Nasdsa
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 10

whew this is gonna be a long and tumultuous era for some of y'all
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

I still love Pa Mis Muchachas and I will enjoy the era no matter what!

Stream PMM!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

VenusAsABoy wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:01 pm I still love Pa Mis Muchachas and I will enjoy the era no matter what!

Stream PMM!
This. It is my favourite 1st single since ANOM.

:confetti:

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25

Almost 15M. Keep watching it.