"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

This shit pisses me off- she's already said nice things about her and her situation and that she was happy for her.

Do they fucking want blood? I don't understand. She's been asked about Britney her entire career and answers EACH AND EVERY TIME.

Whew. I need a break from this.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Michael Yo is a messy ass queen for telling that dry ass story that doesn't even really support Christina being nasty... just because her "team" "kicked DC out" doesn't mean that Christina herself told them to... and even if she did,, it was her fucking tour and maybe they were misinformed of where they were allowed to do interviews at...so to say she's getting "karma" for that is a fucking reach and it's infuriating me all over again!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

MaCK. wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:24 pm Michael Yo is a messy ass queen for telling that dry ass story that doesn't even really support Christina being nasty... just because her "team" "kicked DC out" doesn't mean that Christina herself told them to... and even if she did,, it was her fucking tour and maybe they were misinformed of where they were allowed to do interviews at...so to say she's getting "karma" for that is a fucking reach and it's infuriating me all over again!
Not only that, it was almost 30 years ago.

And as I said…you have some nerve sitting you ass on that chair, on THAT show talking about anyone getting karma for things that they have said. His friend WENDY is the mascot of that.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

MaCK. wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:08 pm We should not bring attention to that Wendy interview... let's let it die and prepare for when Britney mentions it again during her Oprah interview.
I hope they sort it out behind the scenes and it’s not even mentioned. I fear Christina will be less lucky if her name is brought up again. Knee hasn’t posted anything for a few days when she was posting daily, so that may be a good sign.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

I am hollering!

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

& then Stefyloccocus being praised for her fake ass statement from a movie premier red carpet... she hasn't said shit in support of Britney until last week when it was beneficial for her... Christina spoke out without anything to promote and from the heart, not just a standard PR statement!! Wtf are these people smoking!? I'm so disgusted with them for that segment... This industry does not deserve a sweet soul like Christina.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:23 pm This shit pisses me off- she's already said nice things about her and her situation and that she was happy for her.

Do they fucking want blood? I don't understand. She's been asked about Britney her entire career and answers EACH AND EVERY TIME.

Whew. I need a break from this.
I think that's exactly the problem. The fact that she's always been asked about Cuntney has moved the Overton window and created this sense of entitlement on all fronts, whether it be some Fighters who say "she should've just said something short!1", Britards, media and even Cuntney herself.

Think about this situation, it's totally bizarre? :D

The overinflated ego of Itney and her followers is just unparalleled. :womanzombie:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Lol I don’t think that Janet post was related to the I’m happy for her gate.
Lana Del Rey
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:33 pm I am hollering!

Seriously tho.

These gossip mags fueled the Britney vs Christina thing. When did she even say these quotes? Lmao just randomly someone heard it and called US weekly.
Betty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

WTF is wrong with that thing that runs breathe heavy? Does he think he's making Britney look sane right now?
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

X just posted a new IG post, pls go like and put positive comments let’s go fighters!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:37 pm
Seriously tho.

These gossip mags fueled the Britney vs Christina thing. When did she even say these quotes? Lmao just randomly someone heard it and called US weekly.
Why do you assume she did?

These are some of the fake quotes circulating from around Stripped era or the like. Christina never said Botney was white-trash, either, even tho she is, it was just a convenient thing to put in her mouth, that way gossip rags could sell papers and demonize X at the same time. :womanshrug:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Has Methney not posted on Instagram since the dig at Christina? Lolol hope she's feeling the heat and heating up that spoon as we are speaking.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Data wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm
Seriously tho.

These are some of the fake quotes circulating from around Stripped era or the like. Christina never said Botney was white-trash, either, even tho she is, it was just a convenient thing to put in her mouth, that way gossip rags could sell papers and demonize X at the same time. :womanshrug:
I don't think she said it either. They routinely made up shit about X back then.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

This shit is so ridiculous.

The racoon bitch is mentally done and no amount of coddling will make her seem okay: she's attacking people she hasn't spoken in over a decade, and she keeps acting like she gave birth to that baby doll she's dancing with. I gave her two months until she introduces us to her reborn dolls via an Amazon Prime partnership.

Now, I truly am sick of seeing Lady Quasimodo sticking her flared nostrils into anything and everything that affects Christina negatively; she can't keep getting away with it.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:10 pm This shit is so ridiculous.

Now, I truly am sick of seeing Lady Quasimodo sticking her flared nostrils into anything and everything that affects Christina negatively; she can't keep getting away with it.
I agree! But unfortunately there's nothing we can do, she will keep getting praised for sabotaging Christina and being an opportunistic cunt! Christina won't call her out! Until she does it will just continue to happen.
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

Xeena wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 pm
Seriously tho.

I don't think she said it either. They routinely made up shit about X back then.
I remember this video back in the stripped era when Ross Mathew’s interviews her he even says “I saw in US weekly” and you can see xtinas response. She knows these tabloids make crap up right and left to sell garbage.
@4:25
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

YAssss the evolution of this thread title still making me LMFAO!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I cannot believe those D list reporters had the messy nerve to say "if you don't want to answer Britney questions, just stay off the red carpet." You have GOT to be mf kidding me with this shit!!

Britney has the entire industry eating from her meth -stricken finger tips. Everybody walking on eggshells and defending Britney for clout!! Nobody gave a FUCK about Britney for over 13 years!!! Now all of a sudden it's time to act woke. Gtfoh we have bigger world problems to worry about.
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

Es see humano híbrido de Michael Yo.. Quisiera darle un solo puñete y dejarlo mas feo de lo que es.. Maldito engendro
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Tomagaxtchi wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:16 pm

I remember this video back in the stripped era when Ross Mathew’s interviews her he even says “I saw in US weekly” and you can see xtinas response. She knows these tabloids make crap up right and left to sell garbage.

OMGGGG SUCH A FLASHBACK! I still gagged when they cut to the LM piece and both go "ROSSS!" LMFAOOO
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

First time seeing this, i love it
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 10

i know that CUNT is mad now that xtina wont even rspond to her

LMAO
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

Who can i upload pictures in here?
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

! Message from: jorge.
This thread keeps degenerating into madness.

Appropriate, given the subject matter, so at least we're on topic in spirit, but still.

The attacks back and forth among the lot of you need to stop. I don't care about venting towards Miss Lipsync '99 but keep it cute between you.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

FighterOfX wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:35 pm Who can i upload pictures in here?
no entiendo.
you want to upload it from your computer or paste a link from a picture already online to post?
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Dark2020 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:22 pm Es see humano híbrido de Michael Yo.. Quisiera darle un solo puñete y dejarlo mas feo de lo que es.. Maldito engendro
Not mud blood
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

kylie jenner wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:30 pm i know that CUNT is mad now that xtina wont even rspond to her

LMAO
I bet someone showed her impression too:

No wonder she's dissociating.

Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

I don’t remember this at all, thanks for posting!