[BAN DISCUSSION] Should Gabe. be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Permanent ban for Gabe.

Poll ended at Sun May 31, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 82
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 5

wanted wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 am I had to look him up through the members list since I'm terrible with names, and had a quick skim through his posts: https://www.aguilera.red/memberlist.php ... ofile&u=57

He comments at one point that Christina should join the Real Housewives franchise. I think that sums up his posting style. Some of the posts are tacky or negative, but he also does show some stanning here and there (mentioning Accelerate as a banger, for instance, based off the two pages I looked through).

I would say give him another chance, and hopefully this event demonstrates clearly: This is a Christina Aguilera Fan Forum. Trolling, insulting, or making snide remarks about her, is not allowed.
He was banned once, then he came back. THAT was his chance. He blew it. AGAIN.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 4

Don't really care one way or the other about Miss Gabriella's fate, but can I just understand where the public execution will be held? If this shit is going down, a bitch wants to secure a good seat in the shade and move all the other chairs at least six feet away.

:fireworks: She is a fat cunt. :fireworks:
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

janvinron wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:37 am
Yeah, I get that. But perhaps a larger scale spectacle - like this thread - could provide a different outcome. Maybe.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

wanted wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 am
janvinron wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:37 am
Yeah, I get that. But perhaps a larger scale spectacle - like this thread - could provide a different outcome. Maybe.
It won't, he is damaged goods and he will start trolling again. Besides, are we going to do the same every time an aguilera.red member gets banned? What message does this give?
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8

I've spoken with Gabe. He won't be participating in a rebuttal. He had this to say:
"I hardly ever troll Xtina herself. I just get into those lunatics heads a lot and it's funny. If my actions are THAT triggering, I wouldn't want to start a bigger mess. I'm a laidback person usually, and now there's a thread on a rather small board where I'm being dragged left and right :rip: It's not that deep. I don't feel like I have to ~justify~ myself in front of a loonies court. I'm not Cersei. I will not entertain DevotionHurts and the likes either, so just ban me and leave it be."
So that's all folks.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

:rip:!
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 1

jorge. wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:22 am I've spoken with Gabe. He won't be participating in a rebuttal. He had this to say:
"I hardly ever troll Xtina herself. I just get into those lunatics heads a lot and it's funny. If my actions are THAT triggering, I wouldn't want to start a bigger mess. I'm a laidback person usually, and now there's a thread on a rather small board where I'm being dragged left and right :rip: It's not that deep. I don't feel like I have to ~justify~ myself in front of a loonies court. I'm not Cersei. I will not entertain DevotionHurts and the likes either, so just ban me and leave it be."
So that's all folks.
Perhaps this is for the best.

I had nothing against good sis Gabe. personally. However, this forum is not IMO the place to try to constantly humble/take down a peg Xtina stans. He like any of us, is one stan here, not above anyone else and his actions displayed this sense of entitlement that am not a fan of.

This forum is for fans as it should be, IMO. If you're mostly here to constantly shade other stans and obnoxiously separate yourself from "those idiot lunatics", because you think you're above the rest of us, maybe you deserve to be showed the door.

It wasn't about just different opinion, or just stanning for another popstar. There are stans of other pop stars here who are able to express themselves respectfully without throwing Xtina under the bus. I respect that.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

jorge. wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:22 am I've spoken with Gabe. He won't be participating in a rebuttal. He had this to say:
So that's all folks.
"I hardly ever troll Xtina herself."

Damn yourself with faint praise a bit then, sis. :rip:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

So that's all folks.

I hope he finds peace and love, and that he is able to withstand whatever difficulties he is going through.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:47 am "I hardly ever troll Xtina herself."

Obviously he is not dumb. He knows very well what he did.

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:14 pm
BaeTine wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:47 am "I hardly ever troll Xtina herself."

Obviously he is not dumb. He knows very well what he did.
I mean, it's "not that deep" but the good sis nevertheless successfully committed seppuku on a Tine forum. :rip: Must be a Miarrhea stan, bc the imbalance is real.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Data wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:34 am
So that's all folks.
Perhaps this is for the best.

I had nothing against good sis Gabe. personally. However, this forum is not IMO the place to try to constantly humble/take down a peg Xtina stans. He like any of us, is one stan here, not above anyone else and his actions displayed this sense of entitlement that am not a fan of.

This forum is for fans as it should be, IMO. If you're mostly here to constantly shade other stans and obnoxiously separate yourself from "those idiot lunatics", because you think you're above the rest of us, maybe you deserve to be showed the door.

It wasn't about just different opinion, or just stanning for another popstar. There are stans of other pop stars here who are able to express themselves respectfully without throwing Xtina under the bus. I respect that.
I decided not to speak more about the issue because I honestly believed he deserved a chance to change. I do not know what type of problems he is going through, but he went DARK.

That being said, let's not act as if he didn't constantly try to annoy everyone he disagreed with, or try to find an angle to shade Christina, even on threads that were not about her. :manshade:

If that was the way in which he tried to bring "balance" to this forum, then why did he lose his mind each and every single time people dragged him for his dumbness? Why would he be so furious whenever people dragged his favorites? Why was he so hellbent on attacking everyone who showed him the flaws in his arguments?

I wish him nothing but the best. I honestly hope he is able to move on, to carry on with his life, and to solve all the issues he is going through.

IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Seems like he is not aware of his own actions, he trolled the fall on me thread every single day during december and janaury and now he claims he never trolled christina?

He is not a fan, he just comes here to annoy the users that dislike beyonce.
HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

So that's all folks.
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

The way he dragged yall and your unstable essays.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:07 pm
So that's all folks.

You mean the ones you write to defend Britney? :manshade:

HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:10 pm

So that's all folks.

? I dare you to find one :rip: Try again :manshrug:
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

It was for the best, whatever he may argue, his attitude and determination to troll the righteous fighters faction just kept on adding to the mess from the beginning. He was trolling too tbh. :manshrug: :manshrug: :manshrug:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:18 pm

On this forum? Or on the previous ones?

HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:39 pm
HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:18 pm

On this forum? Or on the previous ones?
lol any forum you want, never done it. Unlike you I don't get personally offended when someone drags my fave on a message board :rip:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:25 pmlol any forum you want, never done it. Unlike you I don't get personally offended when someone drags my fave on a message board :rip:
Riiiight... So all of your posts with regards to Glory were an example of you not being pressed/mad... :manshade:

It is a shame that X.Red is gone, because you know well that you wrote some lengthy pieces to defend your favorite.

dideyers
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

So, is our not-very-good sis [mention]Gerbil.[/mention] finally permabanned yet? :o
:o
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

dideyers wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:56 pm So, is our not-very-good sis [mention]Gerbil.[/mention] finally permabanned yet? :o
Yup

HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:52 pm
HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:25 pmlol any forum you want, never done it. Unlike you I don't get personally offended when someone drags my fave on a message board :rip:
Riiiight... So all of your posts with regards to Glory were an example of you not being pressed/mad... :manshade:

It is a shame that X.Red is gone, because you know well that you wrote some lengthy pieces to defend your favorite.
lenghty pieces? :rip: Britney has been called a thousand names by "unbothered" Christina fans here, including jokes about mental illness and I'm still here not giving a fuck and enjoying Christina. Ya'll liking Britney or not is the least of my concerns. :rip:

You seem to really keep track of my posts though, I'm flattered

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

HAZAYY wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:16 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:52 pm

lenghty pieces? :rip: Britney has been called a thousand names by "unbothered" Christina fans here, including jokes about mental illness and I'm still here not giving a fuck and enjoying Christina. Ya'll liking Britney or not is the least of my concerns. :rip:

You seem to really keep track of my posts though, I'm flattered

It was simple. I clicked on your name, and voila a list of all your posts appears.

Technology can do wonders nowadays...