[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

Tink. wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:54 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:46 am She should’ve left out the wanting to have more kids part. Just saying….
No she absolutely should not have. This is forced sterilization. As a Woman, I am completely disgusted and shocked that this is allowed.

Whatever her next move is, I hope she still seeks some help. Let her find a doctor she's comfortable with and continue therapy, because never even mind what happened back then, all this is enough to mess you up. I wish her peace & healing.
Seriously. The fact she's being forced to use an IUD and she won't be allowed to take it out? Come on. She has zero autonomy over her body or her decisions at the moment.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

Yesterday i read a rumor that queen is under some threats if she says something about #FreeBritney :manshrug:

but i mean, i just hope minimun some statement on social media, or something, she had britney on her mind during Liberation promo and britney had have a strong presence during her career.

it's not something like she will play opportunistic, they were strongly linked in the music industry
Last edited by xtinafighter48 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

I haven't listened to the audio yet, but can we just acknowledge that someone who is genuinely mentally ill and genuinely needs to be subject to a conservatorship would also say all these things?

I mean, no doubt her situation is sad, but lbr, it's going to be sad regardless. The judge has to figure out what will happen if the conservatorship is dissolved. If she really does need that sort of help and the judge terminates it, there's a good chance she'll just wind up dead, which nobody wants.

I don't know the details -- none of us does -- but I just don't think an emotional explanation from an emotionally unstable person is necessarily reliable.
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

Cause it’s none of her business
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

i think that is her business

without that rivalry with Britney, xtina's career would have been very different, perhaps not so mediatic, an apparent rivalry that was monetized and capitalized, in each interview, in each promo, from the beginning until 2018

They are strongly linked in the music industry, her message would be extremely powerful is needed
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

maybe she already sent it via telegram or fax

or just wrote a letter from a piece pf paper from her diary and got a dove or two sending her to Britney's estate
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

AgentX wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:00 am Botney stans are now trying to play it off like they didn’t know what was going with Britney
they should stop sponsoring her abusers by buying merch, streaming her music (or buying) etc.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@Sapphire

i agree with you, but times changed, Xtina likes to show her support to other girls in the industry

xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

xtinafighter48 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:17 am @Sapphire

i agree with you, but times changed, Xtina likes to show her support to other girls in the industry

And she was rightfully dragged in the quotes for supporting that disgusting woman
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

She didn’t know what happened exactly, the movement was made by her fans? Outside her fandom nobody knew until she speak out.

I bet Queen didn’t say anything bc she doesn’t know what happen inside, and no judgments from her at all.

If she feels her voice will bring comfort to Mrs. Spears she will find a way.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

X-mael wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 am She didn’t know what happened exactly, the movement was made by her fans? Outside her fandom nobody knew until she speak out.

I bet Queen didn’t say anything bc she doesn’t know what happen inside, and no judgments from her at all.

This is what I'm hoping was the case. She didn't want to speak on something she didn't know but it's pretty hard not to acknowledge with the message coming from Britney herself yesterday.

I feel like she hinted at wanting to be able to talk to Britney in this answer from 2018, but also understanding that it is a FORTRESS around her and well I don't blame Christina necessarily for not wanting to dig deeper.

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

@xtoni

I don't think she is sorry for wrote that, her words and message are very clear, it is not something 100% about Lady Gaga it's about all women in the industry
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

lurk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:25 am
X-mael wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 am She didn’t know what happened exactly, the movement was made by her fans? Outside her fandom nobody knew until she speak out.

This is what I'm hoping was the case. She didn't want to speak on something she didn't know but it's pretty hard not to acknowledge with the message coming from Britney herself yesterday.

I feel like she hinted at wanting to be able to talk to Britney in this answer from 2018, but also understanding that it is a FORTRESS around her and well I don't blame Christina necessarily for not wanting to dig deeper.

Yeah, I do believe so, because it wasn’t a secret Britney was under control but since nobody knew for sure the terms and conditions, I think Queen didn’t want to speak directly to this matter but as you see she has been asked and expressed her way to reconnect with her somehow.

Well time will tell…
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

IMO if she decides to help Britney, she will do so in private, and not publicly.

Why? Because that's the kind of person she is. She keeps personal things private.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

After seeing Justin's tweet I started to think about Christina... I'm sure she will soon. She's seeming really busy lately (probably with rehearsal and finishing her albums) so she might just be under a rock in that aspect.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:34 am

IMO if she decides to help Britney, she will do so in private, and not publicly.

Why? Because that's the kind of person she is. She keeps personal things private.
Yeah I think she likely wont' say anything unless asked. I get how precarious of a position this puts christina in. Someway or another, her career is always tied to Britney.

Was looking for other moments recently where she talked about Britney. I kind of hate how they would keep asking her to duet and get in touch with Britney probably knowing damn well how much of a fortress is around Britney too.

Jimmy Kimmel 2018 - "If her reps say okay.."

Andy 2019 - "You have connections that I don't have"
Last edited by lurk on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

xtinafighter48 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:09 am i think that is her business

without that rivalry with Britney, xtina's career would have been very different, perhaps not so mediatic, an apparent rivalry that was monetized and capitalized, in each interview, in each promo, from the beginning until 2018

They are strongly linked in the music industry, her message would be extremely powerful is needed
Oh stop it.

If anything, the constant comparisons were a detriment to her career not a boost.

She doesn't need to say anything. She'll be vilified if she does (the britbos saying she's always trying to ride on her coattails) and if she doesn't (people like you saying she owes Britney anything).

I would prefer if she didn't mention it at all. Did Xtina even receive Britney's support after Bionicgate? Nope.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

Xtina has no obligation to talk about it. X does not feel like someone that would jump on this topic unless she has educated herself on the subject and got all the information, she is not a gossip headline girl. There's a lot of history there, and it's a tricky situation. I think this circus that the Britney case is turning into is part of the problem that got her there in the first place.
Last edited by electronicsupersonic on Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

It is a very sensitive, private issue, so perhaps she is better off not speaking on it?

But anything related to Britney, is a damn if she does and damn if she doesn’t situation sk whatever
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

I think she sounded perfectly in her right mind during her testimony. A little anxious but sane. A big leap from how she normally sounds on her IG videos.

Do I think she’s mentally ill and needs some sort of ongoing treatment? Absolutely. She says multiple times that she will agree to seeing a therapist in her home. Is she in need to continue being in this conservatorship? Absolutely NOT. There are so many mentally ill people who are not in conservatorships who manage just fine. Britney just wants to live her life and be left alone.

I will say that the one thing in the testimony that can be used against her was the part when she said she doesn’t believe in Therapy. She leaves it up to god.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

maybe she will tweet something with FALL IN LINE music video embed on the tweet

talking about promo

it's that TS wants?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

i wonder how Christina feels about the situation.

it also doesn't sound like anyone is able to reach Britney directly. she's not even allowed to see her friends. everything is controlled.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:01 am I haven't listened to the audio yet, but can we just acknowledge that someone who is genuinely mentally ill and genuinely needs to be subject to a conservatorship would also say all these things?

I mean, no doubt her situation is sad, but lbr, it's going to be sad regardless. The judge has to figure out what will happen if the conservatorship is dissolved. If she really does need that sort of help and the judge terminates it, there's a good chance she'll just wind up dead, which nobody wants.

I don't know the details -- none of us does -- but I just don't think an emotional explanation from an emotionally unstable person is necessarily reliable.
Holding someone hostage, taking away all means of communication and dictating what happens with her body (Not allowed to get pregnant) is not what a conservatorship should be about.

If the Judge deems she needs to have someone overlooking her, it needs to be NOT her Dad and be extremely detailed in its scoop, so the person they are supposedly trying tk help, is not taken advantaged of.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Well all of us replying to the question… don’t we look silly writing nonsense? :rip:

But merged was needed
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Jimmyboy wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:06 pm
BaeTine wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:01 am I haven't listened to the audio yet, but can we just acknowledge that someone who is genuinely mentally ill and genuinely needs to be subject to a conservatorship would also say all these things?

Holding someone hostage, taking away all means of communication and dictating what happens with her body (Not allowed to get pregnant) is not what a conservatorship should be about.

If the Judge deems she needs to have someone overlooking her, it needs to be NOT her Dad and be extremely detailed in its scoop, so the person they are supposedly trying tk help, is not taken advantaged of.
I mean, sure, that is one perspective, and you may even be correct, but my point is that you don't actually know, just like everyone else in this thread doesn't actually know.

Like I get it that the IUD part sounds terrible. But what if her bf is trying to manipulate her by having a kid and getting support money? Would that be a good thing for her to do? Of course not. But if she is not mentally capable of sorting that out for herself, then how do they protect her from that? That's actually exactly the point of making someone conservator of her person, which includes her body. Their judgment replaces hers because hers isn't reliable or sound.

Now I don't even know who her current bf is, and like I said, I don't know any other details either. My only point is that nothing about what she argued is surprising. Anybody in her situation would make the same arguments. But that doesn't mean what she's asking for is necessarily what she needs.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:53 am
xtinafighter48 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:09 am i think that is her business

Oh stop it.

If anything, the constant comparisons were a detriment to her career not a boost.

She doesn't need to say anything. She'll be vilified if she does (the britbos saying she's always trying to ride on her coattails) and if she doesn't (people like you saying she owes Britney anything).

I would prefer if she didn't mention it at all. Did Xtina even receive Britney's support after Bionicgate? Nope.
Ignore that dude. He's obviously a troll. Most likely a britard who entered this forum just for opportunities like this.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

lurk wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:52 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:34 am

Yeah I think she likely wont' say anything unless asked. I get how precarious of a position this puts christina in. Someway or another, her career is always tied to Britney.

Was looking for other moments recently where she talked about Britney. I kind of hate how they would keep asking her to duet and get in touch with Britney probably knowing damn well how much of a fortress is around Britney too.

Jimmy Kimmel 2018 - "If her reps say okay.."

Andy 2019 - "You have connections that I don't have"
Do you guys remember when she used a shirt with a fairy in chains that looked a lot like Britney?

I think she has known for a while now the type of situation Britney is in.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:05 pm I think she sounded perfectly in her right mind during her testimony. A little anxious but sane. A big leap from how she normally sounds on her IG videos.

Do I think she’s mentally ill and needs some sort of ongoing treatment? Absolutely. She says multiple times that she will agree to seeing a therapist in her home. Is she in need to continue being in this conservatorship? Absolutely NOT. There are so many mentally ill people who are not in conservatorships who manage just fine. Britney just wants to live her life and be left alone.

I will say that the one thing in the testimony that can be used against her was the part when she said she doesn’t believe in Therapy. She leaves it up to God.
This. People with mental problems deserve to be treated with dignity and to be allowed to make decisions on their own.

I do not know how severe her problem is. It may be the case that she needs regular visits by a Clinician, and medication. But even if that were the case, she is a grownup, capable woman.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:51 pm Here’s the full audio of the speech:

This is heartbreaking.

#FreeBritney

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

ringthealarm wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:05 pm i wonder how Christina feels about the situation.

it also doesn't sound like anyone is able to reach Britney directly. she's not even allowed to see her friends. everything is controlled.
If she hears to what Britney said, I honestly believe she would do something. It is heartbreaking.