Introducing our new Inquisitorial Squad!

Moments to remember...
User avatar
janvinron
Ethereal Butterfly
Ethereal Butterfly
Posts in topic: 3
Reactions:
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Allure wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm I dont know what a Data is this person was recently brought to my attention not sure if it’s a woman...


but @dinvy and @BaeTina (D’avi) r stans so glad we finally have mods that actually like x
Which of the ex-mods were not stans? :devil:
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

janvinron wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:38 am
Allure wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm I dont know what a Data is this person was recently brought to my attention not sure if it’s a woman...


but @dinvy and @BaeTina (D’avi) r stans so glad we finally have mods that actually like x
Which of the ex-mods were not stans? :devil:
@Janelle used to make fun of her looks in our private convos. :fan:
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

janvinron wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:38 am
Allure wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm I dont know what a Data is this person was recently brought to my attention not sure if it’s a woman...


but @dinvy and @BaeTina (D’avi) r stans so glad we finally have mods that actually like x
Which of the ex-mods were not stans? :devil:
@London. once told me that Tori Kelly’s voice >>> Legend’s. How dare she? :shook:
User avatar
T!na
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:50 am

may i offer my sincere felicitations 2 all those who have been appointed! i hope that U R diligent and fair in yr duties, petals xxx

when can i expect the mass-banning of Broccolney sympathisers 2 take place? Christmas Day? how fitting it would be 2 banish such a demonic presence on our Lord's birthday!

we mustn't allow a single weed of Mediocritney adoration 2 propagate and spread. it takes but one flame 2 instigate an inferno
User avatar
Janelle
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 2
Reactions:
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Lady Mamacita wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:07 am
janvinron wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:38 am
Allure wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:53 pm I dont know what a Data is this person was recently brought to my attention not sure if it’s a woman...


but @dinvy and @BaeTina (D’avi) r stans so glad we finally have mods that actually like x
Which of the ex-mods were not stans? :devil:
@Janelle used to make fun of her looks in our private convos. :fan:
I don’t recall this at all.
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Janelle wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:29 pm
Lady Mamacita wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:07 am
janvinron wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:38 am

Which of the ex-mods were not stans? :devil:
@Janelle used to make fun of her looks in our private convos. :fan:
I don’t recall this at all.
Banned!!
Qiusef
Prancing Pony
Prancing Pony
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:09 pm

Congrats @dinvy @Data and @BaeTine
BYC
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:33 am

Just noticed this. Congrats ladies!
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

London. wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:19 pm Love @jorge. for making good on his affirmative action plan. Loving the urban representation. @BaeTine congrats!!!
How do you even know he’s urban if you’ve never seen his pic tho? 👀

Image
cc: @SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane
Everlasting Penguin
Everlasting Penguin
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 2511
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Congrats @dinvy

I don’t have an opinion on @Data but congrats.

That’s all.
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Beautiful gowns!
User avatar
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10
Reactions:
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

SanelyInsane wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:27 pm Congrats @dinvy

I don’t have an opinion on @Data but congrats.

That’s all.
:fan:
User avatar
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2
Reactions:
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:38 pm

@BaeTine ! @Data ! our first live perf.
Image
User avatar
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10
Reactions:
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

dinvy wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:58 pm @BaeTine ! @Data ! our first live perf.
Image
Pretaped rona performances = fewer meltdowns? Only time will tell. :shook:
User avatar
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 am

dinvy wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:58 pm @BaeTine ! @Data ! our first live perf.
Image
Y'all have to take the first shift, I should be sleeping several hours now. :sleep: :sleep:
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Data wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 pm
dinvy wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:58 pm @BaeTine ! @Data ! our first live perf.
Image
Y'all have to take the first shift, I should be sleeping several hours now. :sleep: :sleep:
Fired!!
@jorge.
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 3284
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

I’m way overdue for being a mod but it’s whatever. :what:
User avatar
BotchedBody1
Everlasting Penguin
Everlasting Penguin
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 am

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:53 am I’m way overdue for being a mod but it’s whatever. :what:
You are too emotional for the job , no shade
User avatar
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10
Reactions:
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:53 am I’m way overdue for being a mod but it’s whatever. :what:
You are too emotional for the job , no shade
This post + NightGayer's reaction = art. :cackle:
User avatar
BotchedBody1
Everlasting Penguin
Everlasting Penguin
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2246
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 am

BaeTine wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:01 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:53 am I’m way overdue for being a mod but it’s whatever. :what:
You are too emotional for the job , no shade
This post + NightGayer's reaction = art. :cackle:
Image
User avatar
Thainus
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 pm

I was planning to throw myself at @BaeTine and now that she's got power I'm convinced.

Congrats babe.
And the other two as well!
User avatar
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 am

Thainus wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:14 pm I was planning to throw myself at @BaeTine and now that she's got power I'm convinced.

Congrats babe.
And the other two as well!
Am looking forward to being "the other one" from the mods. :shook:
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8
Reactions:
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Data wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 pm
Thainus wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:14 pm I was planning to throw myself at @BaeTine and now that she's got power I'm convinced.

Congrats babe.
And the other two as well!
Am looking forward to being "the other one" from the mods. :shook:
You can be the indie hit of the season, sis. I picked you for a reason 😘
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
XtinaDaily
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:14 am
Location: wonderland
Contact:

OMG, I was under a rock all week.
Congratulations to all new MODs. You are all wonderful. ILY
Image
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/cPj3aN3 subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xtinadaily
User avatar
Jimmyboy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8
Reactions:
Posts: 2481
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 pm

jorge. wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:01 pm
Data wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 pm
Thainus wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:14 pm I was planning to throw myself at @BaeTine and now that she's got power I'm convinced.

Congrats babe.
And the other two as well!
Am looking forward to being "the other one" from the mods. :shook:
I picked you for a reason 😘
Image
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8
Reactions:
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Jimmyboy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am
jorge. wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:01 pm
Data wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 pm

Am looking forward to being "the other one" from the mods. :shook:
I picked you for a reason 😘
Image
I'mma need more nudes to confirm, tbh.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10
Reactions:
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

jorge. wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:13 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am
jorge. wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:01 pm

I picked you for a reason 😘
Image
I'mma need more nudes to confirm, tbh.
Image
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8
Reactions:
Posts: 1355
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

BaeTine wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:29 am
jorge. wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:13 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am

Image
I'mma need more nudes to confirm, tbh.
Image
Image
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 am

BaeTine wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:29 am
jorge. wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:13 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:12 am

Image
I'mma need more nudes to confirm, tbh.
Image
:roll:

I see y'all escalating this in a millisecond.
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 6168
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Gata @Data, I need the vegas cumbucket banned for two weeks. Pronto. 👏🏽 Thanks.
Locked