*DONATION DRIVE 2021* Buy a/RED another year of life!

Moments to remember...
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

hey y'all.
as previously explained before, the ads never came through for us on this new venture, and on march 8th, they shut down our lights.

we have the option to renew the server for $480 for a year, or for two years if we reach $860.

I've set the goal for $500, which would cover the $480 and a bit of what PayPal takes out. Apparently, this system updates with the actual amount I receive minus the PayPal fees, so I put the total amount back to $480, since you'll be able to see the actual tally there. If we pass that amount, I'l leave it open and see where we go. I'll close the deal if it gets close enough.

I know we're in the middle of a worldwide catastrophe, and that you all have real needs. I'm in the same boat. I paid for this upfront last year and bought us a year. It's up to you now if we stick around for longer than that.

I apologize for the late start, but I've been beyond swamped with school and work lately.

---------

I'll add this in so as not to make a new thread: I removed the Milk Dark theme, because it was causing problems with updates. I've added an alternative, which is a Dark Mode you can flip on and off. It'll be on the top right corner on a desktop or on the Quick Links menu on mobile. It's not ideal, but it gets the job done a lot better than the previous attempt.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

I'm having a problem with the transactions getting added automatically to the log, so please PM me when you send a donation with your donation ID from PayPal.

Thank you for your help.

We're good :)

Thank you, as always, to @HRH Lady Mamacita for her help in testing everything I do on here.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

Count me in. Thanks for the amazing work you've done so far.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

What mail address should we send donations to?

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:14 pm What mail address should we send donations to?
Donate button is on the top left menu on mobile and directly on the top bar on desktop. It’s all done through PayPal if you have an account with them, and if you don’t, they can process any credit card payments all the same.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:14 pm Count me in. Thanks for the amazing work you've done so far.
You are welcome. I do it with love for you all, my loyal subjects. Stay loyal. xo.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

jorge. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:36 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:14 pm What mail address should we send donations to?
Donate button is on the top left menu on mobile and directly on the top bar on desktop. It’s all done through PayPal if you have an account with them, and if you don’t, they can process any credit card payments all the same.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I will wait a bit more, but I think I will donate again.

I feel so happy with our community here.

InsaneFish
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

donated :love:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Thank you all :)

A quick note: once you donate, you’re moved automatically to the VIP 2021 group, with your snazzy new crown. I created the group and gave it all the necessary permissions, but it’s possible I may have missed something. If you run into any problem, like access denied from entering a forum or from opening a thread somewhere you should be able to, let me know.

It should all be fine! But just in case. I had this down to a science on xRED but I’m using a different system this year and I’m still learning.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

How much do I need to donate to become a mod and how much do I donate to permaban @Creek and @HRH Lady Mamacita?
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

If we donate could you at least afford a server that doesn’t keep logging you out.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

donated :sparkles:
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Agugaga wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 pm If we donate could you at least afford a server that doesn’t keep logging you out.
Let me stop avoiding you as default.

What browser are you using, sis? When you go to the site, do you go from your favorites or bookmarks or do you type the address directly? Do you see http or https in front of the site address? Do you have a little lock right next to the address? And does this happen on desktop/mobile/all of the above?
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 pm
Agugaga wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 pm If we donate could you at least afford a server that doesn’t keep logging you out.

What browser are you using, sis? When you go to the site, do you go from your favorites or bookmarks or do you type the address directly? Do you see http or https in front of the site address? Do you have a little lock right next to the address? And does this happen on desktop/mobile/all of the above?
Girl it’s off my iPhone I don’t log in anywhere else. It’s under my frequently visited sites. Https. Yes there’s a lock. It didn’t happen today but it seems to be recurring tho.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

If I pay off the balance In full can we ban certain toxic terms such as Dua, Shakira, Lipa, Mix, Little?
Last edited by Creek on Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Creek wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:29 pm If I pay off the balance In full can we ban certain toxic words such as Dua, Shakira, Lipa, Mix, Little?
Want to add Zayn to the mix?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Agugaga wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Girl it’s off my iPhone I don’t log in anywhere else. It’s under my frequently visited sites. Https. Yes there’s a lock. It didn’t happen today but it seems to be recurring tho.
It could be the browser or your cookies' configuration.

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Does it always happen from the same connection (say you're at home on wifi all day, without disconnecting to 5g, does it happen then?) if you're on wifi logged on but switch to lte do you get logged off? there are certain security parameters where the change in ip will trigger a request to treat you as a new user. but I'm not sure why that would be happening otherwise.

stupid question: do you check the "stay logged in" bit?
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

I've updated the announcement in the front page to better pander to the @AgentX & @NIGHTMARE© crowds.

& I guess no time like the present to inform the current Mod Squad they might not be long at their jobs :monkeyspeak: :monkeysee: :monkeyhear: @Data @dinvy @BaeTine
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

Done! Thanks Jorgita xx
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:47 am

Does it always happen from the same connection (say you're at home on wifi all day, without disconnecting to 5g, does it happen then?) if you're on wifi logged on but switch to lte do you get logged off? there are certain security parameters where the change in ip will trigger a request to treat you as a new user. but I'm not sure why that would be happening otherwise.

She’s so friendly when she needs the money :lips:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Agugaga wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:58 am

no, bitch, I'm genuinely trying to be nice and HELPFUL because you've been complaining about this for a while and I've always just brushed you off because I had technically fixed that a while back with the log in settings. nobody else complains. also, it's you, whom I can take or leave depending on a given day. so today I decided to be nice. forgive me. I think it's the stress from school. considering it a fleeting moment.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:01 am

no, bitch, I'm genuinely trying to be nice and HELPFUL because you've been complaining about this for a while and I've always just brushed you off because I had technically fixed that a while back with the log in settings. nobody else complains. also, it's you, whom I can take or leave depending on a given day. so today I decided to be nice. forgive me. I think it's the stress from school. considering it a fleeting moment.
I donated whore.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Agugaga wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 am

I donated whore.
can you answer my serious questions from before, cunt?
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 4

jorge. wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:48 am I've updated the announcement in the front page to better pander to the @AgentX & @NIGHTMARE© crowds.

& I guess no time like the present to inform the current Mod Squad they might not be long at their jobs :monkeyspeak: :monkeysee: :monkeyhear: @Data @dinvy @BaeTine
Planning on selling us? 😱

Give me 200MBps Wifi and am good basically anywhere!
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:04 am
Agugaga wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 am

I donated whore.
can you answer my serious questions from before, cunt?
I’m too drunk to answer these detailed questions. But it did just happened again just now. But let’s reconvene this topic later.
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Donated!
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country

Welp