Hello! New mods, right this way.

Moments to remember...
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 14

Before I get started, I wanted to thank all of you who applied. All of you took the application seriously (mostly), and all your applications were passed down to the mod team. This was a collective effort, and the users who will now be moderating have the seal of approval of the current mod team and administration.

First, a quick announcement: @Martin is back on as Administrator. The good sis has deigned to gift us with her time more actively, and will be back on to help in the background. He was previously listed as a Mod but he's now back to where he belongs. As a result, Martina (as always), is also available to hand out bans.

Now that's settled, on to the main event. It was a fun puzzle to figure out how each mod would fit within the existing team structure, and all these applicants demonstrated a great intent. I had said 2 mods publicly, but Martin and I both agreed that number could be flexible, particularly if we got good candidates. We're in luck, however, because we got some great ones.

We have 3 amazing mods currently, the misses @dinvy, @Data & @BaeTine.

Joining their ranks as your new moderators will be:

@Kitana
@Jimmyboy
@Anitta

:dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays: :dancegirls: :dancegays:

With this team, we will have 6 mods and 2 administrators, from different backgrounds, ethnicities, continents, locations, and time zones.

We have the full colors of the rainbow, and we will ensure that all perspectives and points of view are heard, and that situations are resolved with transparency and to the benefit of all.

Please join me in welcoming our completed Inquisitor Squad!

:lit: :fireworks: :100: :boom: :hit: :popcorn: :sparkles: :confetti: :partypopper: :cake: :rainbowflag:
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 10

Hi everyone,

First, thank you for the opportunity, especially considering how trigger-happy I can be.

I have however, committed to uphold a behavior expected from a Mod, and I will do so. I want the board to know that whatever “issues” I may have had with other members is bridge under the water, and will not let that affect how I behave.

Hope I can be a good Mod!
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

Penetrate me!!
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21

Janelle wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:04 amPenetrate me!!
Who tf edited this. I’m reporting all new mods.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2

Congrats, sistren! :rainbowflag: :peace: :sparkles:

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 14

:devil:
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5

Janelle wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:09 am
And those reports will go ignored! :fan:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Thank you for the opportunity. 💕 I will be a fair and diligent mod.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

(8) It's about time for my arrival (8)

Heyyyy! This was finally announced.

I'm glad to represent women, Latinas, and trans people on the forum! Thanks for the opportunity Whore-Hay and team. I'll keep it fair and sweet for everyone. :kiss:

:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21

Kitana wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:31 am
Jorge knows I’m familiar with this concept.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Janelle wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:00 pm
Kitana wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:31 am

Jorge knows I’m familiar with this concept.
We know, your name might or might not have been part of my application message. :roll:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

Rather you guys than me! I’d say enjoy it, but I don’t think it’s a job you enjoy 😂
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

These pledges to be fair and reasonable. :rip: Just think it's a little early to give up all your leverage like that, ladies. :ziggy:

But welcome anyway! We love you all and look forward to your inevitable scandals, accusations, bribery, corruption, sexual harassment, depositions, cover-ups, murders, and leaked nudes. Especially the leaked nudes.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

I’d like to give Jimmyboy a congratulatory blowjob!
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Creek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 pm I’d like to give Jimmyboy a congratulatory blowjob!
Who the f edited my post??!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Fighter Messology:

In the beginning, there was a Goddess named @jorge.. This Goddess reigned over the heavens and the earth, and all was well.

But one day she became bored and horny. Determined to introduce some excitement into her holy undergarments, she took the form of a ghost and roamed the earth seeking a beautiful creature.

In the land down under, the ghost Goddess came upon the loveliest of all nymphs, @Martin. While the nymph was sleeping, the Goddess floated into her bed and penetrated her anally. And the nymph became pregnant.

A few forums later (Goddesses and nymphs do not measure time by days or months), the nymph gave birth to an ocean, a gem, and a fire. The nymph saw that the gem was glittery and beautiful, so she named her @Data. The fire burned the nymph's fingers and vagina, so she named him @dinvy. And the nymph saw that the ocean was very salty, so she named her @BaeTine.

A few leaked demos passed, and the Goddess found herself bored again. She saw that the ocean, the gem, and the fire made her world beautiful, and that all was well. But she craved mess.

So she cast a spell over the gem and the fire, causing them to become very drowsy and very horny. She maneuvered them together and caused the fire to impregnate the gem. Not wanting to leave the ocean out, the Goddess asked her to livestream the gem's and the fire's perversions. The ocean had no desire to participate sexually, but like her father, she lived for mess, so she gladly agreed.

Several Lady Marmalade streams passed, and the gem gave birth to a rose. She saw that the petals were beautiful, and she named them @Anitta. The roots were deep and made the rose immovable, so she named them @Jimmyboy. And the thorns were sharp and pricked her fingers when she tried to pick the rose, so she named them @Kitana.

And the ocean, the gem, and the fire initiated the rose into their family, and all the creatures of the earth turned their eyes toward the rose, and the Goddess and the nymph saw that all was well.

There was also in those days a demigoddess named @Janelle, but nobody really knows how she figures into the story.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina

Congrats new mods

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

@Kitana please enforce appropriate rules and regulations against Lady Gaga cruelty
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:03 pm @Kitana please enforce appropriate rules and regulations against Lady Gaga cruelty
Godga slander will not be tolerated.

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Kitana wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 pm
Creek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:03 pm @Kitana please enforce appropriate rules and regulations against Lady Gaga cruelty

Who needs to resort to slander when the truth is already so bad? :fan:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Not Gaga working a shift serving customers, when X just signed a disposable Starbucks coffee cup and called it a day :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

George wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Not Gaga working a shift serving customers, when X just signed a disposable Starbucks coffee cup and called it a day :rip:
All that extra work, and still nowhere near the same impact. :shook:

Wait, what were we talking about again? :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2

She does look pretty here.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Glad we finally got some competent moderators tho! Congratulations @Jimmyboy and @Kitana
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I'm really happy about this.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:33 pm
Creek wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:32 pm I’d like to give Jimmyboy a congratulatory blowjob!
Who the f edited my post??!
Rotf, what did it say?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:40 pm Fighter Messology:

In the beginning, there was a Goddess named @jorge.. This Goddess reigned over the heavens and the earth, and all was well.

But one day she became bored and horny. Determined to introduce some excitement into her holy undergarments, she took the form of a ghost and roamed the earth seeking a beautiful creature.

In the land down under, the ghost Goddess came upon the loveliest of all nymphs, @Martin. While the nymph was sleeping, the Goddess floated into her bed and penetrated her anally. And the nymph became pregnant.

A few forums later (Goddesses and nymphs do not measure time by days or months), the nymph gave birth to an ocean, a gem, and a fire. The nymph saw that the gem was glittery and beautiful, so she named her @Data. The fire burned the nymph's fingers and vagina, so she named him @dinvy. And the nymph saw that the ocean was very salty, so she named her @BaeTine.

A few leaked demos passed, and the Goddess found herself bored again. She saw that the ocean, the gem, and the fire made her world beautiful, and that all was well. But she craved mess.

So she cast a spell over the gem and the fire, causing them to become very drowsy and very horny. She maneuvered them together and caused the fire to impregnate the gem. Not wanting to leave the ocean out, the Goddess asked her to livestream the gem's and the fire's perversions. The ocean had no desire to participate sexually, but like her father, she lived for mess, so she gladly agreed.

Several Lady Marmalade streams passed, and the gem gave birth to a rose. She saw that the petals were beautiful, and she named them @Anitta. The roots were deep and made the rose immovable, so she named them @Jimmyboy. And the thorns were sharp and pricked her fingers when she tried to pick the rose, so she named them @Kitana.

And the ocean, the gem, and the fire initiated the rose into their family, and all the creatures of the earth turned their eyes toward the rose, and the Goddess and the nymph saw that all was well.

There was also in those days a demigoddess named @Janelle, but nobody really knows how she figures into the story.
Loved it!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

This will be fun.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.