[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

The random fridge is hilarious! 😂
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Honeymouth wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:08 am Prob just a dumb joke? The song is called "Hit Me Baby One More Time", and she's saying she wouldn't want THAT baby to hit her one more time.. Just a terrible joke I think..
If this was isolated, sure, but it’s not LOL but yeah we really can’t know for sure. There’s something undeniably off about her, her feed, and this entire situation tho.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

She looks possessed in her social media tbh. Hope she's ok
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

Imagine being this bored with your life when you’re a Pop icon and a millionaire....
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

her boyfriend has a bad taste, someone has to stop him from posting on behalf of her.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

In a post showing Britney dancing, the caption from her own Instagram states, “I didn’t watch the documentary but from what I did see of it I was embarrassed by the light they put me in … I cried for two weeks and well …. I still cry sometimes !!!!”

Brasfield, who has also worked with Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera, contends of Britney, “The content is her, but … the words are NOT how she feels.”

Brasfield posted on his Instagram claiming that Britney told him that, “Of course watching certain things that are now so far in HER past … circumstances that she has already lived through, and has moved beyond, that are now being brought up over and over, can be #emotional. She ‘deals’ with it, and frankly very well … she is not ‘fragile’.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/31/britney- ... dia-posts/
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

NewAgenda wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:47 am
In a post showing Britney dancing, the caption from her own Instagram states, “I didn’t watch the documentary but from what I did see of it I was embarrassed by the light they put me in … I cried for two weeks and well …. I still cry sometimes !!!!”

Brasfield, who has also worked with Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera, contends of Britney, “The content is her, but … the words are NOT how she feels.”

Brasfield posted on his Instagram claiming that Britney told him that, “Of course watching certain things that are now so far in HER past … circumstances that she has already lived through, and has moved beyond, that are now being brought up over and over, can be #emotional. She ‘deals’ with it, and frankly very well … she is not ‘fragile’.”

This makes sense. Her camp makes look like a lunatic on social media to discredit her. Like she looks not 100% there necessarily but nowhere near the shit she posts on her IG on her latest (I mean from 2018/2019) interviews and stuff. She definitely needs help etc but on tv she looks like a coherent normal person, otherwise how would she be able to tour/do a residency for 2 years etc?
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Aren't there supposed to be official artists threads now?
@BaeTine
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

DirrtyHancock wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pm
@BaeTine

Supposedly we have to suffer through five pages before they nightmerge them 🤦🏽‍♂️
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

@BaeTine
AgentX wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:12 pm
@BaeTine

Supposedly we have to suffer through five pages before they nightmerge them 🤦🏽‍♂️
What the good sis said, good sis. :heart:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

From the same article:
But Cassie Petrey, who runs Spears social media for the company Crowd Surf, in February commented on the rumors, insisting, “Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram.”

“She finds the Google images, Pinterest images, quotes, memes and everything else herself. Nobody is suggesting any of that stuff to her.”

Continuing, “Britney is not ‘asking for help’ or leaving secret messages in her social media. She is literally just living her life and trying to have fun on Instagram. My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way. That’s a court and lawyer thing … These are facts.”
Are we supposed to believe a make-up artist that she worked with from 2012-2013 instead? Britney uploads personal pictures and videos to her Instagram all the time.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Kitana wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 pm

From the same article:
But Cassie Petrey, who runs Spears social media for the company Crowd Surf, in February commented on the rumors, insisting, “Britney creates her own posts and writes her own captions for Instagram.”

“She finds the Google images, Pinterest images, quotes, memes and everything else herself. Nobody is suggesting any of that stuff to her.”

Continuing, “Britney is not ‘asking for help’ or leaving secret messages in her social media. She is literally just living her life and trying to have fun on Instagram. My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way. That’s a court and lawyer thing … These are facts.”
Are we supposed to believe a make-up artist that she worked with from 2012-2013 instead? Britney uploads personal pictures and videos to her Instagram all the time.
I mean, the posts are inarticulate and the images make literally no sense. Like who else would be writing such tragic garbage BESIDES Broccoley?
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:38 pm
Kitana wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 pm

From the same article:

I mean, the posts are inarticulate and the images make literally no sense. Like who else would be writing such tragic garbage BESIDES Broccoley?
Exactly, you’d think they would be able to do a better job at concealing it.
rockyroad
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

her team just wants people to keep talking and its working, since she cant sell talent they use headlines and social media to keep her relevant
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

People reading THIS much into Britney’s stuff is mind blowing
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

rockyroad wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:41 pm her team just wants people to keep talking and its working, since she cant sell talent they use headlines and social media to keep her relevant
Britney always had such a calculated image. If there was a team in charge, I feel they would curate her insta. I think everything posted is from Britney, and I’m sure many are wishing she wouldn’t post the dancing videos and incoherent ramblings.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

LOL. It’s not hard to figure out it’s her. She has never had any depth to her persona. She has always been this way since day one.
dideyers
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Those Marmalade articles that mentioned P!nk's chair have made me revisit Britney's Stronger :o

I wonder why it failed to hit Top 10 in the US (Peak: #11). I mean, it is a super radio-friendly catchy pop song.
It is even more curious that it merely peaked at #17 on Pop radio ("Oops" hit #1 on Pop), according to Wiki.
Did she have a bad relationship with radio back then?

@Data sis, can you change the thread title such that it contains a more searchable term? Both "britney" and "spears" are considered too common by the forum's search engine. Thanks!
:o
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

dideyers wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:59 am Those Marmalade articles that mentioned P!nk's chair have made me revisit Britney's Stronger :o

I wonder why it failed to hit Top 10 in the US (Peak: #11). I mean, it is a super radio-friendly catchy pop song.
It is even more curious that it merely peaked at #17 on Pop radio ("Oops" hit #1 on Pop), according to Wiki.
Did she have a bad relationship with radio back then?

@Data sis, can you change the thread title such that it contains a more searchable term? Both "britney" and "spears" are considered too common by the forum's search engine. Thanks!
Put it between square brackets! Thanks for telling me! :musicwoman:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

:cackle:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@DirrtyHancock @SanelyInsane :fan:

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

WEIRD
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

She never show some love to X or mention her dunno why
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

saintX_stripped wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:48 am She never show some love to X or mention her dunno why
Absolutely.. I've realized this since day one.. I mean she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to but I find it strange especially that X has performed with her, always mentions her and has even done a secret photo shoot with her (that never saw the light of day).
Almost gone.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

saintX_stripped wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:48 am She never show some love to X or mention her dunno why
because this...

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Yeah i've always wondered and i think it's because Madonna is very competitive with talented women in the music industry, i feel that she is insecure knowing her voice is very mediocre, so Britney is the obvious choice. In addition, she is rooting for her because she is weak.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

M wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:19 am
Absolutely.. I've realized this since day one.. I mean she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to but I find it strange especially that X has performed with her, always mentions her and has even done a secret photo shoot with her (that never saw the light of day).

Wait!!? Did she made a photo shoot with Queen X?! When that happened?
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

Realy? i've never heard that photo shoot story with her :(
M
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

X-mael wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:46 am

Wait!!? Did she made a photo shoot with Queen X?! When that happened?
Yes.. It was around the time they performed at the VMA's.. They did a whole shoot together, but it was never published :(
Almost gone.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:45 am

Yeah i've always wondered and i think it's because Madonna is very competitive with talented women in the music industry, i feel that she is insecure knowing her voice is very mediocre, so Britney is the obvious choice. In addition, she is rooting for her because she is weak.
All this + Madonna saw Britney as someone she could benefit from more. She always looks at the outward popularity and hype more, than trailblazer ability and strength that Christina has. :womanshrug: