[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Nathan
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

Caviar wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 pm Christina needs to make a statement on this. She's one of the few people who literally grew up with her and knows what she's going thru.
Not necessarily a statement, but a tweet or something showing some support would be nice!
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

Poor woman! This is so evil :/
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

I haven't read the transcript yet, but the bits in this thread are enough.

Conservatorship is way too invasive arrangement, not only to Brit but to thousands of others who're under that kind of control. The system is broken, primed for abuse.

Tje IUD bit... I mean, yeah, Handmaid's Tale teas. I wish I was surprised but am not really.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Caviar wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 pm Christina needs to make a statement on this. She's one of the few people who literally grew up with her and knows what she's going thru.
Oh no, she doesn't. Binty and her are not friends, she doesn't know her and situation is highly publicized & volatile. Plus Britards only want to mooch off X, they would just turn it against her.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

This is incredibly sad. I hope Britney gets the freedom and proper care she deserves. The even sadder part is how long the public just accepted this and even unintentionally pushed this further by making her post conservatorship music efforts successful.

I go back and forth if Christina should make a statement. I have no doubt she’ll eventually be asked the next time she has to do press.

I think about how she had written Britney a letter before during her breakdown and I’d like to think she still would like to reach out if she could. It feels like she never wanted to make a statement bc Britney had never made one about her situation but now that she has…
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:40 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:51 pm Here’s the full audio of the speech:

Wow she sounds normal in this and not like she does in those weird Instagram posts.
That’s because they have her super medicated on this videos, like her fans have been claiming /:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:47 pm
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:16 pm
ziggy wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:25 pm this is all so sad. Like, I don't know what they should do to help her but they have kept her alive for all these years and she hasn't done anything like drive around w/ her kids in her lap or anything in all that time... Anyway, if they grant her "freedom" and something terrible happens, the fans/world are still gonna blame her dad.

hoping for the best and that Britney gets some peace and help.
She definitely needs (lifetime I believe) assistance/help and medication. On the transcript she sounds extremely nervous and manic. The issue is that not only are her current caretakers fucking her up mentally, they’re also stealing her fortune. It’s so so sad.
She sounds normal compared to how she sounds on her Instagram posts
I believe that’s because on those she’s extremely medicated. And yep, she does sound normal compared to her other videos but her speech is erratic, accelerated and low key hypomanic.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

ziggy wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:25 pm this is all so sad. Like, I don't know what they should do to help her but they have kept her alive for all these years and she hasn't done anything like drive around w/ her kids in her lap or anything in all that time... Anyway, if they grant her "freedom" and something terrible happens, the fans/world are still gonna blame her dad.

She definitely needs (lifetime I believe) assistance/help and medication. On the transcript she sounds extremely nervous and manic. The issue is that not only are her current caretakers fucking her up mentally, they’re also stealing her fortune. It’s so so sad.
after listening to the full audio she sounds pretty together, and I was actually convinced that she should be released from the conservatorship and just left alone. It seems like she just wants to be left alone and to not be famous anymore, while her family/the people working for her can't have that, because she's their golden goose. What she said about them making her go to a therapist office that's exposed/where paparazzi camps and gets shots of her, instead of the therapist coming to her house (like they used to) was pretty suss, and overall what she said made sense. TBH, she sounded like someone calling 911 frantically for help, but trying to keep it together.

i've changed my stance. I say #FreeBritney and let the cards fall where they may.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

ziggy wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:33 pm

after listening to the full audio she sounds pretty together, and I was actually convinced that she should be released from the conservatorship and just left alone. It seems like she just wants to be left alone and to not be famous anymore, while her family/the people working for her can't have that, because she's their golden goose. What she said about them making her go to a therapist office that's exposed/where paparazzi camps and gets shots of her, instead of the therapist coming to her house (like they used to) was pretty suss, and overall what she said made sense. TBH, she sounded like someone calling 911 frantically for help, but trying to keep it together.

i've changed my stance. I say #FreeBritney and let the cards fall where they may.
I honestly heard her extremely anxious - which is understandable - but Ziggy she did have a psychotic breakdown in 2007. And her behavior throughout the has been.. odd. That’s all im saying, but at least some therapy regularly and activities for her to relax for a lifetime should help, if there’s no imbalance that adequate medication can help with.

But I totally agree, that should be handled by herself privately and she should be left absolutely and permanently alone.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

The audio is upsetting. I'm hoping she's set free.

You can finally hear the real Britney.

Also dead @ Britney saying she didn't believe the Paris abuse story while Paris has been nothing but supportive towards her. :rip:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Wow!! This is AWFUL! this is EVIL it cannot be described… She’s a human being, she’s the one who work her ass off for her money! I’m soooo disgusted about this.

Nobody deserve to make things against their will and feeling prisoners in their own life.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 5

Anitta wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 pm The audio is upsetting. I'm hoping she's set free.

Also dead @ Britney saying she didn't believe the Paris abuse story while Paris has been nothing but supportive towards her. :rip:
I think she just used that as an example for why she herself didn't come forward with her own situation, cause she knows even if it's her truth, people can still doubt her and think she's lying.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

OMG I've never expected to hear something like that from her. It's so sad and it breaks my heart.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Hope she’s released. Even if she’s really mentally ill, it doesn’t stop her from being a good parent. If she squanders her money and ends up broke, then that’s on her. Her bf also seems like a POS. He just wants to have a baby and get married to secure his bag. Unfortunately I don’t think she has anyone good in her life.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

She really is unhappy and her family is awful, specially her father, wish her the best and I really hope they end the conservatorship after all the things she said so she can be free.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Martin wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:32 pm
Anitta wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 pm The audio is upsetting. I'm hoping she's set free.

I think she just used that as an example for why she herself didn't come forward with her own situation, cause she knows even if it's her truth, people can still doubt her and think she's lying.
She used it as an example, yes, but she also is out of line for saying that about Paris and her abuse. Not to mention they are supposed to be friends, if only for occasional lunch-dates or the like (Paris said that in some interview).

Solidarity and loyalty she's not. I don't want X near her or talk about her.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Botney stans are now trying to play it off like they didn’t know what was going with Britney
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Also… she didn’t use her baby voice
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Vigilant Citizen and many other conspiracy theorists talked about this since 2007...the whole Illuminati rumors are true.
People used to Make fun of the theories... The whole betta kitten slaves, the C ship, the Lithium!!
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

Poor woman. I truly wish her the best, and that she can go on to enjoy her life.

Some article I was reading mentioned that the lawyer hasn’t yet submitted a dissolution for the conservatorship, so nothing has changed yet.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

Damn. That audio is fucked up. The woman has been through a lot. No wonder her behavior is like a 21 year old, she’s been medicated for years and treated like a mentally ill person and an addict. Poor girl.
Last edited by SanelyInsane on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

She should’ve left out the wanting to have more kids part. Just saying….
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

So sad.. This is some other level of violance
Christoph
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

She doesn't sound unhinged or mentally ill, she sounds anxious, angry and exhausted. I feel bad for her, yes she had a breakdown, but how many other celebrities have and not had a forced conservatorship? Look at all the men that have had drug addictions and gotten in legal trouble, why are they not being controlled like this? Even Winona Ryder, who had drugs and legal problems in the early 2000s. I really don't understand the justification for the conservatorship and think it's truly disgusting.

I hope Christina reaches out and says something tbh. She knows what it's like to be abused by family and by people in her career trying to overwork and control her for their own gain. Show business truly is a disgusting place and I don't blame Christina for wanting to be distanced from it and call the shots. We need to remember that Christina has been vocal about how she was treated early on in her career and what happened to Britney is a clear example of being vulnerable and not getting out while you can. Think of this when you're calling Christina lazy or not caring about her career.
belairgirl
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

Let's be real. Christina is a smart girl and she knows that tweets and sweet emojis are worthless - that's why she keeps quiet. And she should - it will not help anybody.

Second of all. Let's be real one more time. If they ever let her go it will be as a agreement - she will be forced to sign a deal to never speak about it, sing or write a book. She will be free or she's gonna end like Michael Jackson.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

Her father is sick. Hearing her statement made my heart broken
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

I don't know why I am surprised to hear that her own family is taking advantage of her, i mean there were rumours about her father but it's hard to hear details from Britney herself. How can you sleep at night knowing that your daughter is depressed and has a miserable life because of your actions?

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:47 pm

She sounds normal compared to how she sounds on her Instagram posts

I agree! Tbh i never expected her to be able to make this speech, she's fighting for her freedom.
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

I've just listened to the whole thing.
This is so depressing. To think people you pay can have such control over you.
Disgusting AF, especially in a "free" country like Americca
Don't call me angel
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:46 am She should’ve left out the wanting to have more kids part. Just saying….
No she absolutely should not have. This is forced sterilization. As a Woman, I am completely disgusted and shocked that this is allowed.

Whatever her next move is, I hope she still seeks some help. Let her find a doctor she's comfortable with and continue therapy, because never even mind what happened back then, all this is enough to mess you up. I wish her peace & healing.