[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

:fan:
Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

Kitana wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:32 pm
Tink. wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:26 pm Jamie Lynn has spoken out saying she has always supported Britney, didn't feel it was right for her to comment etc. until Brit spoke for herself. Says she's happy Brit wants to get her own lawyer and said she told her to do that years ago. She says whatever makes Brit happy she's all for as her sister. ETC, ETC. That's just paraphrasing a bit of it.
She’s been a trustee of Britney’s estate since 2018 and has sought control over her assets with the help of their father. She’s a full of shit and you’re gullible if you think her words are anything more than damage control.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 930167.amp

Even besides this, what sort of fucked up person allows their dad to abuse and exploit their own sister? Britney said she wants to SUE HER WHOLE FAMILY, not just her parents.
Dude don't @ me for reporting a snipet of what JL said. I just happen to read she said something just as I was coming here so I posted. I did not make an opinion on what she said.

I have no knowledge of any Spears family doings except to know her father has been in charge of her conservatorship. Whether JL has also taken advantage or has been supporting her behind the scenes, I do not know.Doesn't she have a brother too, or am I mistaken?
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:54 pm

:fan:
Thinking that quite a large number of Britney fans need to check in on their own mental well-being.
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

BaeTine wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:45 pm
I think we'd all owe her a big thank you for that. :rip:
I've a feeling she'll retire
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

BionicWooHoo

Wtf is going on today?

Nyc on the verge of a blackout, bill rapist Cosby gets released, and now this
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Marc wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:21 am What had happening here?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/court-s ... 00250.html
This is awful. That judge is rotten and corrupt as f*CK.

Nothing changed.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 62

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

FighterOfX wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:24 pm This is good for her?

https://time.com/6077374/elizabeth-warr ... YyHVCP_LGY
Elizabeth Warren is truly insufferable and desperate to be relevant. :rip: I don't know the other individual.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

:rip: Now Jamie is saying he wasn't involved with the medical decisions and the bitch who was involved is saying nothing is her fault because Jamie had to agree to pay for everything.

Do y'all understand now how messy and complicated this shit it? The public is never going to know the full story, and the only person who is going to suffer EITHER WAY is Miss Broccoley herself.

Christy's statement was perfect, but this kind of confusion and constant evolution of the narrative is exactly why I didn't think she should have said anything and why I can't take any of these Twitter crusaders seriously.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Im tears!

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/status/ ... 1%3Fs%3D21

RONAN KILLED IT WITH THE INVESTIGATION!

Jamie is worse than Joe Jackson. He is a monster.

Brief parts:

-On the eve of the hearing, according both to a person close to Spears and to law enforcement in Ventura County, California, where she lives, Spears called 911 to report herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse. (Emergency calls in California are generally accessible to the public, but the county, citing an ongoing investigation, sealed the records of Spears’s call.) Members of Spears’s team began texting one another frantically. They were worried about what Spears might say the next day, and they discussed how to prepare in the event that she went rogue.

- Butcher remembers sitting in Spears’s home office on one of the first days after she was released from the hospital. Butcher, Lynne, and Spears were on the floor, Spears on her knees; Jamie was sitting at a desk. A flat-screen TV was playing nearby. “Jamie said, ‘Baby,’ ” Butcher recalled, “and I thought he was going to say, ‘We love you, but you need help.’ But what he said was ‘You’re fat. Daddy’s gonna get you on a diet and a trainer, and you’re gonna get back in shape.’ ” Butcher felt sick. Jamie pointed at the TV and said, “You see that TV over there? You know what it’s going to say in eight weeks? That’s gonna be you on there, and they’re gonna say, ‘She’s back.’ ”

In the following weeks, Jamie wore Spears down. “He would get all in her face—spittle was flying—telling her she was a ***** and a terrible mother,” Butcher said. Spears was told that she could see her kids again only if she coöperated. “Lynne was just, like, ‘Obey Daddy and they’ll let you out,’ ”

-As a co-conservator, Jamie reinstated Larry Rudolph as Spears’s music manager and installed Lou Taylor as her business manager, first for Spears’s “Circus” tour and subsequently for her entire estate. Several people close to Spears said that she had disdained Taylor and expressed astonishment at Taylor’s appointment to a controlling role in her life. Later, some members of Spears’s team raised doubts about Taylor’s financial management during her tours. “I’m not saying it was like a million dollars missing—it’s not that obvious,” one of them said. “Money was wasted in a particular way, and when I asked a question I got shut down, cause nobody wanted to admit fault.”

-“The days she didn’t have the kids with her were hard,” the housekeeper said. “But, even then, she was never doing anything to hurt anyone. It was really hard for her, having the kids for just a few hours. When she had to say goodbye, it was very sad—I would carry one to the car, and she would take the other, and they would cry a lot, and she would cry, too.” Spears grew so lonely that she would sometimes ask the housekeeper if she could bring her own children to the house and stay the night. “She used to ask me if I was happy,” the housekeeper said. “And I used to say yes. And she would say, ‘I just want to be happy. I want to have a family. I want my kids to stay with me every day.’

-The housekeeper said, “As a mom, I can tell you: Britney was a good mom. She didn’t want to hurt or do anything wrong with her kids. No. I was there, and I know all she wanted was to have her kids at least another night.” Robin Johnson, the court-ordered monitor, who saw Spears four times a week, said, “None of this was her fault.” She went on, “There were so many people involved in her life that caused all of this craziness with her. I don’t have anything derogatory to say about her. . . . It was probably one of the saddest cases that I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

-People in Spears’s orbit also noticed changes. A producer who’d worked with her since she was in her early twenties said that she was “more distant, less present—there were no more jokes, no laughter. By the end, she was just led into the vocal booth. She never came into the room where we were.” Recording with Spears had once been effortless, he said, and now it was “really hard, nearly impossible,” to elicit her spark in the booth.

-Kim Vo, Spears’s colorist, went out to dinner with her in 2012 in Las Vegas. The bill was thirteen hundred dollars, and Spears told him that she couldn’t afford to pay her half of it. Yet her “X Factor” role alone paid her fifteen million dollars.

-Jamie got rid of anyone his daughter had been close to. The housekeeper who worked for Spears during the custody dispute remembers being let go at this time. “Anyone that works for her from now on goes through me,” Jamie told her. When Spears called the housekeeper a few days later, asking her to come back, the two of them cried on the phone together. “I love you and I miss you, too,” the housekeeper recalled saying, “but your dad told me I’m not allowed to work for you.” After that, she said, Jamie told her not to accept Spears’s calls.

-"But, after they joined Jamie in the conference room, Butcher said, Lynne began talking about her hopes for how the conservatorship would be managed, prompting Jamie to shout about his control over his daughter’s life, including Lynne’s access to her. At one point, Butcher recalled him bellowing, “I am Britney Spears!” It was a refrain she would hear him repeat often during the early years of the conservatorship, she said. Lynne, as Butcher remembered it, grew quiet."

-The next morning, with Spears still at the hospital, Jamie, Lynne, and Butcher went to a small courtroom in downtown Los Angeles. Butcher had been told that she would be required to give more testimony and answer questions. Instead, according to Butcher, Lynne told her, “It’s taken care of.” The judge, Reva Goetz, who has since retired, arrived and announced that the conservatorship had been granted. “The whole process was maybe ten minutes,” Butcher said. “No one testified. No questions were asked.” A conservatorship was granted without ever talking to her,” she said. “And, whatever they claim about any input she had behind the scenes, how could you have assessed her then? Shouldn’t you wait a week, then interview her? She never had a chance.”
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

whew

I don't understand ha appeal and I can't stand ha stans but this is sad af if true
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

also, it's Spears', not Spears's
can't stand that either
:ziggy: :ziggy:
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Ronan always delivers. Saving this for some other time when I'm in the right mood. This situation is so depressing, the more you find out, the worse it is.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

love&music wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:59 pm Im tears!

Brief parts:

-On the eve of the hearing, according both to a person close to Spears and to law enforcement in Ventura County, California, where she lives, Spears called 911 to report herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse. (Emergency calls in California are generally accessible to the public, but the county, citing an ongoing investigation, sealed the records of Spears’s call.) Members of Spears’s team began texting one another frantically. They were worried about what Spears might say the next day, and they discussed how to prepare in the event that she went rogue.

- Butcher remembers sitting in Spears’s home office on one of the first days after she was released from the hospital. Butcher, Lynne, and Spears were on the floor, Spears on her knees; Jamie was sitting at a desk. A flat-screen TV was playing nearby. “Jamie said, ‘Baby,’ ” Butcher recalled, “and I thought he was going to say, ‘We love you, but you need help.’ But what he said was ‘You’re fat. Daddy’s gonna get you on a diet and a trainer, and you’re gonna get back in shape.’ ” Butcher felt sick. Jamie pointed at the TV and said, “You see that TV over there? You know what it’s going to say in eight weeks? That’s gonna be you on there, and they’re gonna say, ‘She’s back.’ ”

In the following weeks, Jamie wore Spears down. “He would get all in her face—spittle was flying—telling her she was a ***** and a terrible mother,” Butcher said. Spears was told that she could see her kids again only if she coöperated. “Lynne was just, like, ‘Obey Daddy and they’ll let you out,’ ”

-As a co-conservator, Jamie reinstated Larry Rudolph as Spears’s music manager and installed Lou Taylor as her business manager, first for Spears’s “Circus” tour and subsequently for her entire estate. Several people close to Spears said that she had disdained Taylor and expressed astonishment at Taylor’s appointment to a controlling role in her life. Later, some members of Spears’s team raised doubts about Taylor’s financial management during her tours. “I’m not saying it was like a million dollars missing—it’s not that obvious,” one of them said. “Money was wasted in a particular way, and when I asked a question I got shut down, cause nobody wanted to admit fault.”

-“The days she didn’t have the kids with her were hard,” the housekeeper said. “But, even then, she was never doing anything to hurt anyone. It was really hard for her, having the kids for just a few hours. When she had to say goodbye, it was very sad—I would carry one to the car, and she would take the other, and they would cry a lot, and she would cry, too.” Spears grew so lonely that she would sometimes ask the housekeeper if she could bring her own children to the house and stay the night. “She used to ask me if I was happy,” the housekeeper said. “And I used to say yes. And she would say, ‘I just want to be happy. I want to have a family. I want my kids to stay with me every day.’

-The housekeeper said, “As a mom, I can tell you: Britney was a good mom. She didn’t want to hurt or do anything wrong with her kids. No. I was there, and I know all she wanted was to have her kids at least another night.” Robin Johnson, the court-ordered monitor, who saw Spears four times a week, said, “None of this was her fault.” She went on, “There were so many people involved in her life that caused all of this craziness with her. I don’t have anything derogatory to say about her. . . . It was probably one of the saddest cases that I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

-People in Spears’s orbit also noticed changes. A producer who’d worked with her since she was in her early twenties said that she was “more distant, less present—there were no more jokes, no laughter. By the end, she was just led into the vocal booth. She never came into the room where we were.” Recording with Spears had once been effortless, he said, and now it was “really hard, nearly impossible,” to elicit her spark in the booth.

-Kim Vo, Spears’s colorist, went out to dinner with her in 2012 in Las Vegas. The bill was thirteen hundred dollars, and Spears told him that she couldn’t afford to pay her half of it. Yet her “X Factor” role alone paid her fifteen million dollars.

-Jamie got rid of anyone his daughter had been close to. The housekeeper who worked for Spears during the custody dispute remembers being let go at this time. “Anyone that works for her from now on goes through me,” Jamie told her. When Spears called the housekeeper a few days later, asking her to come back, the two of them cried on the phone together. “I love you and I miss you, too,” the housekeeper recalled saying, “but your dad told me I’m not allowed to work for you.” After that, she said, Jamie told her not to accept Spears’s calls.

-"But, after they joined Jamie in the conference room, Butcher said, Lynne began talking about her hopes for how the conservatorship would be managed, prompting Jamie to shout about his control over his daughter’s life, including Lynne’s access to her. At one point, Butcher recalled him bellowing, “I am Britney Spears!” It was a refrain she would hear him repeat often during the early years of the conservatorship, she said. Lynne, as Butcher remembered it, grew quiet."

-The next morning, with Spears still at the hospital, Jamie, Lynne, and Butcher went to a small courtroom in downtown Los Angeles. Butcher had been told that she would be required to give more testimony and answer questions. Instead, according to Butcher, Lynne told her, “It’s taken care of.” The judge, Reva Goetz, who has since retired, arrived and announced that the conservatorship had been granted. “The whole process was maybe ten minutes,” Butcher said. “No one testified. No questions were asked.” A conservatorship was granted without ever talking to her,” she said. “And, whatever they claim about any input she had behind the scenes, how could you have assessed her then? Shouldn’t you wait a week, then interview her? She never had a chance.”
Only skimmed the brief parts^ but jesus, this is just wrong on so many levels.

I'm starting to really despise Jamie Spears, this conservatorship should never had happened.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

This is some fucked up shit.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Brief parts:

So sad that people around her are scary. People she likes they get rid of. Why they doing that? If it was for the money should they want her to be healthy and live longer so they can continue collecting her coins?

I am not a fan of Britney but if I were her fan, I don’t spend a dollar on her, these leaches sucking all of it anyway.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

She could’ve been well enough to take back control of her life and start a new family by now if her father and those in power hadn’t exacerbate her mental health issues and created new ones!

This poor woman. She’s been robbed of living a humane life for so long.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

He shouted "I am Britney Spears"? Like how a comic book villain would do? :rip:

Miss Farrow and her sources seem to have very active imaginations. Not saying Broccoley's plight isn't pitiful, but :ziggy:.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Read the whole articule, is very disturbing. She used coke, Lithium, adderall and molly. WOW
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Brief parts:

This is heartbreaking!

The judges are so f*cking corrupt. No justice was served.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

When I saw her on the “Circus” tour I felt her misery. I don’t understand how her delusional fans didn’t feel the same way. I remember I got in an argument with a gay at the arena who had a seat near me because I told him “It feels like she doesn’t want to perform. She’s not the same person” and he clapped back at me and said “Excuse me she’s the queen of pop! And she’s back and better than ever.” I wish I would’ve slapped him across the face.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

love&music wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:46 am Read the whole articule, is very disturbing. She used coke, Lithium, adderall and molly. WOW
oh. so that's why the gays stan.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Brief parts:

I read the entire thing. This is so sad... They could make a movie out of this, it's like a horror movie of a kidnapped person trying to escape. :cry:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

It says:
Judge Brenda Penny denied the request, which was first filed by Britney Spears' attorney, Samuel D. Ingham III, in November.
So yeah it was an old petition that was denied and the conservatorship is supposed to continue until September 2021. It has not been reported that she filed the papers again after her testimony. I'm hoping there is a change after September.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Agugaga wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:50 pm When I saw her on the “Circus” tour I felt her misery. I don’t understand how her delusional fans didn’t feel the same way. I remember I got in an argument with a gay at the arena who had a seat near me because I told him “It feels like she doesn’t want to perform. She’s not the same person” and he clapped back at me and said “Excuse me she’s the queen of pop! And she’s back and better than ever.” I wish I would’ve slapped him across the face.

ikr? her fans were so delusional to believe she was 'back'. Britney was forced to perform immediately after her breakdown, she was a cash cow and the fans bought the fairytale of the comeback (everyone loves a comeback story!). Even in the following years when it was quite evident that she was not okay (see X Factor, interviews, tours and awkward photos during her M&Gs), her fans didn't want to face the truth. Britney was not 'alive', she was miserable and heavily medicated. She was like a robot, programmed to perform the same movements every night, open and close her mouth lipsyncing to classic hits and smile. I can't believe her stupid fans are still buying her merch/streaming her music... don't they get that they are sponsoring Britney's abusers?? :monkeysee:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Brief parts:

Read the whole thing. Amazing work. I’m in tears. She’s given me and so many of us so much.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:41 am He shouted "I am Britney Spears"? Like how a comic book villain would do? :rip:

Miss Farrow and her sources seem to have very active imaginations. Not saying Broccoley's plight isn't pitiful, but :ziggy:.
You’re such a piece of shit. Sometimes funny, but nonetheless a piece of shit. I’m glad you have the miserable, pathetic, and low life I know you have no mater how much you hide it/yourself. Motherfucker.