[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm Who hacked her phone? I don’t know if this is her or her boyfriend, but this message is nasty. She needs to be glad anyone is speaking out about her ass. From my understanding no one could reach out to her anyway, so there’s no need for the hostility.

Even AJ McLean said when she was out and about she wasn’t social anyway.

Speaking on SiriusXM's Andy Cohen Live yesterday, July 14, McLean revealed that he often runs into Spears because they live in the same neighborhood, including at a cupcake shop they both frequent. And while the musicians don't typically talk, McLean said he decided to strike up a conversation during their most recent interaction.

"Went in, she was there, she looked right at me and I was like, 'Hey, it's AJ,'" he recalled, speaking to Cohen. "And she just kind of had this glass face. Like, she just didn't know who was there. It took her a minute. And then she realized it was me, and we hugged and we talked for a brief moment, but I could just see that this wasn't her. Like, I'm not looking at the person I knew from years and years ago."

https://hellogiggles.com/celebrity/brit ... vatorship/
Her fans have said she doesn’t control her social media accounts. I don’t see why the circumstances would suddenly change. So, it’s either Britney talking or her handlers. I’d be confused as to why her handlers would start posting these confrontational messages, though.

Also, the message is directed at the people closest to her. Christina is not close to her if that’s why you’re getting defensive. Everyone in the comments are saying it’s directed at her family, specifically her mother and sister.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

Kitana wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:28 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:51 pm Who hacked her phone? I don’t know if this is her or her boyfriend, but this message is nasty. She needs to be glad anyone is speaking out about her ass. From my understanding no one could reach out to her anyway, so there’s no need for the hostility.

Speaking on SiriusXM's Andy Cohen Live yesterday, July 14, McLean revealed that he often runs into Spears because they live in the same neighborhood, including at a cupcake shop they both frequent. And while the musicians don't typically talk, McLean said he decided to strike up a conversation during their most recent interaction.

"Went in, she was there, she looked right at me and I was like, 'Hey, it's AJ,'" he recalled, speaking to Cohen. "And she just kind of had this glass face. Like, she just didn't know who was there. It took her a minute. And then she realized it was me, and we hugged and we talked for a brief moment, but I could just see that this wasn't her. Like, I'm not looking at the person I knew from years and years ago."

Her fans have said she doesn’t control her social media accounts. I don’t see why the circumstances would suddenly change. So, it’s either Britney talking or her handlers. I’d be confused as to why her handlers would start posting these confrontational messages, though.

Also, the message is directed at the people closest to her. Christina is not close to her if that’s why you’re getting defensive. Everyone in the comments are saying it’s directed at her family, specifically her mother and sister.
Yeah, this is for her sister and mom
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

No, I don’t like that whoever is handling her account is making a mockery out of this situation for them to ultimately make more money off of her. This post is in bad character but people are eating it up and trying to make her into this martyr. This doesn’t sound like Britney at all. She never even talked like that before she became mentally ill and doesn’t have much to say these days anyway. They went from the fake “everything is fine” posts to the fake “outrage” posts overnight. Britney is so outraged yet we got none of this on social media until she spoke before a judge last month? Not a single hint. This sounds like another way to pimp her out. I really believe her boyfriend is just as much of a problem as her dad and is responsible for her “newfound voice”.

Everyone close to her seems toxic including her boyfriend who she probably thinks has her best interest. People in toxic relationships start talking like their partner and believing everything their partner says and I believe a lot of her newfound voice is her boyfriend because he’s money hungry at the end of the day. We don’t know what’s going on and why the judge is firm on her stance. There just seems to be a lot more to this story than even Britney is finally speaking on.

They need to deactivate her account if they are going to continue to use her to cash in. Lbr her followers were high, but all her home videos were freaking people out and her likes were very low to have so many followers. Her likes were even lower than Christina’s who doesn’t have nearly as many followers. She went from barely doing 200k per post to doing over a million now. Her handlers know by pushing this narrative on social media, it will be a lot more lucrative now than her home videos.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

i am confused! so it's her handling her social media accounts? i mean if it wasn't her, she wouldn't post the recent posts and i guess she would have mentioned in her testimony? so confused..
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:55 am i am confused! so it's her handling her social media accounts? i mean if it wasn't her, she wouldn't post the recent posts and i guess she would have mentioned in her testimony? so confused..
I begin to questions that too. Was it herself posting these now or her managing team as she called abusive doing all these also?
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

I - a fan since 1999 or so - immediately thought she meant her family, such as Bryan, her brother, (who was on payroll all this time for helping his dad keep the family in line) & co. There’s lots of people close to her (assistants, etc) who she worked/saw on the daily for months if not years, so it’s probably aimed at them too, who were not really working for her but her dad, after all.

She had to hide and use a stranger’s phone in a gym bathroom to be able to make a phone call, let us not forget.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:51 pm

I - a fan since 1999 or so - immediately thought she meant her family, such as Bryan, her brother, (who was on payroll all this time for helping his dad keep the family in line) & co. There’s lots of people close to her (assistants, etc) who she worked/saw on the daily for months if not years, so it’s probably aimed at them too, who were not really working for her but her dad, after all.

She had to hide and use a stranger’s phone in a gym bathroom to be able to make a phone call, let us not forget.
This. For all intents and purposes, Britney is a prisoner. She is being held hostage by her own family, in order to get from her money and resources.

If she decides to sue them all, and get as far from them as possible, I would NOT blame her at all.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

I'm glad she's talking and sayin it all now and wow her short sister is pure evil
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:59 pm

No, I don’t like that whoever is handling her account is making a mockery out of this situation for them to ultimately make more money off of her. This post is in bad character but people are eating it up and trying to make her into this martyr. This doesn’t sound like Britney at all. She never even talked like that before she became mentally ill and doesn’t have much to say these days anyway. They went from the fake “everything is fine” posts to the fake “outrage” posts overnight. Britney is so outraged yet we got none of this on social media until she spoke before a judge last month? Not a single hint. This sounds like another way to pimp her out. I really believe her boyfriend is just as much of a problem as her dad and is responsible for her “newfound voice”.

Everyone close to her seems toxic including her boyfriend who she probably thinks has her best interest. People in toxic relationships start talking like their partner and believing everything their partner says and I believe a lot of her newfound voice is her boyfriend because he’s money hungry at the end of the day. We don’t know what’s going on and why the judge is firm on her stance. There just seems to be a lot more to this story than even Britney is finally speaking on.

They need to deactivate her account if they are going to continue to use her to cash in. Lbr her followers were high, but all her home videos were freaking people out and her likes were very low to have so many followers. Her likes were even lower than Christina’s who doesn’t have nearly as many followers. She went from barely doing 200k per post to doing over a million now. Her handlers know by pushing this narrative on social media, it will be a lot more lucrative now than her home videos.
Britney's story is truly a tragedy. She's been exploited ever since she was a child. Her family are a bunch of money-thirsty vampires willing to go as far as necessary to get their monthly allowance.

Having her sing/lip-synch to songs like this is truly sick:

I just hope she is allowed to live free. And that she isn't forced to pay one more dime to those leeches she has for a family.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

She’s only a public example, I cannot imagine others reality, living worse than her, and the gurl live in misery of course but I was thinking from others that haven’t been able to spoke about similar situations, this is so disturbing and beyond juman, this is EVIL!
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Justin22 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:15 pm I'm glad she's talking and sayin it all now and wow her short sister is pure evil
Wait, what did JL say? I don’t follow her, but idk where I read she’d tweeted she was broke 😆 and that was not on payroll as Bryan (the older brother). What am I missing omfg? I thought her sister was on her side. :shook: I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU BACK IN NICKELODEON ZOEY!!! I WAS! :mamacita:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

George wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:43 pm

the defensive tone 😐
@HRH Lady Mamacita
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Not “failed actress and alleged musician” :cackle:

@HRH Lady Mamacita
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Kenzie Taylor, Jessica Ryan & Ziggy Star - Free Britney
Released: July 23, 2021

Kenzie Taylor portrays famous pop star Britney Spears as her strict father Jack Vegas takes full control of her life and her career. Britney calls out for help, creating the hashtag #FreeBritney to bring attention to her situation. Fans all over the world try to help her, but when super fan Ziggy Star breaks into her house and tries to save her, Jack has her thrown out. Britney loses all hope whe Jack brings in a new manager, Nathan Bronson, who promises to boost her career… but first she has to learn how to properly befriend big producers and executives, starting with Nathan and his big cock!
Another documentary that must be watched!
franiny
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Britney Spears just liked a comment I wrote on twitter ...

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

@franiny lol britney_spearr is not her
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

dinvy wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 pm @franiny lol britney_spearr is not her
AHHHHH :cackle:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:29 pm
dinvy wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 pm @franiny lol britney_spearr is not her
AHHHHH :cackle:
brittleknee stans
Last edited by DirrtyHancock on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:59 pm

The bf being abusive and really just being after her money would also be consistent with him wanting to separate Broccoley from her family. Especially if they're the only thing standing between him and what he's after, like how the conservatorship and probably her dad haven't let him get her pregnant and take her away to God knows where. But these deranged Oopsies aren't ready to hear all that, sis. They prefer the narrative they've latched onto for now. :cackle:
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Watch her OD right after she gets out.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Britney Spears’ attorney filed a petition Thursday asking the court to immediately remove her father as conservator, noting that an investigation may be required into his financial dealings while in control of her estate.

The filing said that “Mr. Spears has also enriched himself at the expense of his daughter,” noting that Jamie Spears pays himself $2,000 more a month than he gives in allowance to his daughter.

Rosengart also notes that Jamie Spears paid his daughter’s management company an excess of $300,000 in 2019, without any additional services tied to the payment. The money came after Britney Spears declared a hiatus from performing and her father apparently failed to negotiate the term of her deal or go elsewhere, the filing said.

The resulting amount was “more than twice Ms. Spears’s annual allowance out of her Estate,” the filing said. Rosengart called it a decision that prioritized the management company over Britney Spears and was “contravention of Mr. Spears’s fiduciary obligations and responsibility as conservator to elevate Ms. Spears’s best interests over his own or those of others in his circle.”

Lynne Spears noted that she became involved in her daughter's case during a "time of crisis" that began in 2018 and continued into the next year. She said that in that period Britney Spears was being treated by a "sports enhancement" doctor hired by Jamie Spears who was "prescribing what I and many others thought to be entirely inappropriate medicine to my daughter, who did not want to take the medicine."

She also said that Jamie Spears' "absolutely microscopic control" through threats and coercion has reduced his relationship with his daughter to nothing more than "fear and hatred."

Lynne Spears testified in her declaration that Jamie Spears has used his daughter's medical aides, household staff and security detail to "inform on and report back to him each and every detail of every action."

­
Full article here: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... d-n1276100

Jamie Spears is such a scumbag...
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Nottingham wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 pm Watch her OD right after she gets out.
This is what worries me since the Hulu documentary came out /: Britney is stronger than people give her credit for and I love her, but as a fan, you do get to see your idol’s strengths and struggles throughout the years, no matter how much her PR tries to control the narrative. I’m not saying she won’t be capable of dealing with the growing overexposure, legal issues that will involve her still underage kids, and the machine behind her name, but /: idk… “stronger” more “grounded” people under the same type of spotlight have all been suicided/actually relapsed and OD’d in similar circumstances. It’s the fact that so much money and favors is behind her, that i don’t think they’ll let her be free. Like Michael and Whitney before her, to some, she’s worth more gone than here. It’s disgusting.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Her evil team have deleted it off her insta!

Britney has announced she attends Mass and is now a practicing Catholic!

American pop star Britney Spears announced in a now-deleted Instagram post on Aug. 5 that she is Catholic and attends Mass.

In a post made Thursday evening, Spears, 39, shared two videos. In one, she is seen posing in a pair of jean shorts and a sweater. In the second, she is shown twirling in a blue dress with flowers.

In her caption, Spears said, “Pssss as for the next video … I just got back from mass … I’m Catholic now … let us pray 🙏🏼 !!!”

As of Friday afternoon, however, Spears' Instagram post was deleted. Other posts unrelated to faith were also deleted from her Instagram account, such as her talking about owning her first iPad.
Source: Catholic News Agency

Dominus vobiscum!!! So happy for her to have found the healing power of the Mass! - #freebritney
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Striptina wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:44 pm Her evil team have deleted it off her insta!

American pop star Britney Spears announced in a now-deleted Instagram post on Aug. 5 that she is Catholic and attends Mass.

In a post made Thursday evening, Spears, 39, shared two videos. In one, she is seen posing in a pair of jean shorts and a sweater. In the second, she is shown twirling in a blue dress with flowers.

In her caption, Spears said, “Pssss as for the next video … I just got back from mass … I’m Catholic now … let us pray 🙏🏼 !!!”

As of Friday afternoon, however, Spears' Instagram post was deleted. Other posts unrelated to faith were also deleted from her Instagram account, such as her talking about owning her first iPad.

Dominus vobiscum!!! So happy for her to have found the healing power of the Mass! - #freebritney
:rip: The breaking news for me is that she just got her first iPad.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

BaeTine wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:53 pm
Striptina wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:44 pm Her evil team have deleted it off her insta!

:rip: The breaking news for me is that she just got her first iPad.

It's so sad how excited she was by it! The poor woman cannot even have a mobile phone unmonitored.
Did you see that Judge Penny rejected the motion to bring the next court date to the end of August??

Now we have to wait until Sept 29th! I hope Jamie can be FINALLY be kicked the fuck out of her c-ship and out of her life.

In Jesus Name may she have all the strength she needs for the battle ahead and be healed by the Blessed Sacraments #freebritney
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

the power of Ave Maria!!!!
:shook: :shook:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad