[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Luv2LuvUxxx wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:31 am
Is that a new pic?
Looks like she partnered with them! You can send messages and there's a preview video! New content for sure!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

That’s like a birthday greetings card by Roc Nation I heard.
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

Click on preview, you can see the video on the second link!
Purple
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

I'm ready QUEEN :shook: :crown:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

yass Candyman new lyrics lol
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

I cannot see the video lol
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

How did you find this?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 24

notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:00 am Not really. Charts are our problem as well. If the project will chart high we are having a chance of more videos and...... the whole album. She would not release any EP in physicial way! She will release two maybe three EPs and after that combine them into one album with possible few new songs. So if the project's gonna flop there no chance of a release of the whole album just like that.

This could be a very tricky era.
You guys are insane
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

supersonic wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:32 am
Luv2LuvUxxx wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:31 am
Is that a new pic?
Looks like she partnered with them! You can send messages and there's a preview video! New content for sure!
Omfg they have my name... Queen just said my name multiple times in a video! She's gracious for sitting there and recording all those names for this.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

Anyone who is expecting a SPANISH album to be competing with Adele or anything else on the Hot 100 is seriously delusional and setting themselves up for disappointment.

Latin music is a whole other ball game. Very few artists who are HUGE in Latin music right now chart high in the Hot 100. The men are typically more likely to do that. Bad Bunny and Maluma for example. When it comes to women in latin music, it is sadly much harder. But that doesn't mean that they can't have a hit era. The only chart that is relevant in Latin music is the Billboard Latin Chart. As long as she does well there, that's what matters.

Xtina will probably get the same success and the same attention that JLo and Shakira get when they release new music. And that's a fact.

Yall need to stop being concerned with Adele and start seeing who in Latin Music is releasing around that time. The audience that will be streaming Adele will NOT be the same audience streaming X's spanish music. Most English speaking music listeners will NOT be checking for this new era and you all need to collectively get over that NOW so that you’re not bitching and whining and dragging Xtina when her music isn’t reaching the chart position you want it to.
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 23

AgentX wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:54 am
notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:00 am Not really. Charts are our problem as well. If the project will chart high we are having a chance of more videos and...... the whole album. She would not release any EP in physicial way! She will release two maybe three EPs and after that combine them into one album with possible few new songs. So if the project's gonna flop there no chance of a release of the whole album just like that.

This could be a very tricky era.
You guys are insane
You are. These are facts. You dont wanna buy a record in physicial way? I want. So i hope they'll release it.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 am Anyone who is expecting a SPANISH album to be competing with Adele or anything else on the Hot 100 is seriously delusional and setting themselves up for disappointment.

Latin music is a whole other ball game. Very few artists who are HUGE in Latin music right now chart high in the Hot 100. The men are typically more likely to do that. Bad Bunny and Maluma for example. When it comes to women in latin music, it is sadly much harder. But that doesn't mean that they can't have a hit era. The only chart that is relevant in Latin music is the Billboard Latin Chart. As long as she does well there, that's what matters.

Xtina will probably get the same success and the same attention that JLo and Shakira get when they release new music. And that's a fact.

Yall need to stop being concerned with Adele and start seeing who in Latin Music is releasing around that time. The audience that will be streaming Adele will NOT be the same audience streaming X's spanish music. Most English speaking music listeners will NOT be checking for this new era and you all need to collectively get over that NOW so that you’re not bitching and whining and dragging Xtina when her music isn’t reaching the chart position you want it to.
Thank you!!! 👆🏽👏🏽
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:01 am
Honey, forums are created to discuss not to saying only optimistic things............................... And no, these are not facts. I didn't see this videos, did you?

Anyway.

I don't wanna start a new topic, but is that new or old?
I didn't say anything of the like, that's your interpretation.

Yes, it's a fact that she just gave interviews talking about lots of material, several EPs and 2 music videos having been shot already. Whether you believe her or not, that's your prerogative. :ziggy:

Some of you like to act like you're so "above & over it", cynical all the time. It just makes it harder for the rest of us to enjoy about anything, cause you sully all of it with your bitching. And there's always an excuse for it.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Lol, this looks kinda fun! :D :cake: :partypopper:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 am Anyone who is expecting a SPANISH album to be competing with Adele or anything else on the Hot 100 is seriously delusional and setting themselves up for disappointment.

The fact that this needed to be explained it’s kinda embarrassing. This fan base is really at its lowest point if it needs to be fact checked like this.
Lana Del Rey
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

To put it in perspective for some of you…

Rosalia is the IT girl in Latin music and she has somewhat crossed over into mainstream English speaking markets. Most people know who she is right?

Her album didn’t chart on the Billboard 200 at all. It charted on the Latin Albums chart. NONE of her singles from that album charted on the Hot 100 either.

Yet in Latin Music she was/is considered big and her album won the Latin Grammy for Album of the Year.

This is why I laugh when some of you sit here and call Shakira a flop because she hasn’t had a Top 10 on the Hot 100 in a long time. Now you will see how it works for women in Latin music. Get ready. :piano:
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Yeah but there's also very succesful spanish artists that had a great sucess in Hot 100. She's not a spanish artist anyway. She gonna release a spanish album, but it doesn't mean there will not be a spanglish songs.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:29 am Yeah but there's also very succesful spanish artists that had a great sucess in Hot 100. She's not a spanish artist anyway. She gonna release a spanish album, but it doesn't mean there will not be a spanglish songs.
Not with her Spanish music though... Mi Reflejo peaked at #27 on the album charts, and the singles didn't chart on the Hot 100. Just temper your expectations for this is all Nightmare is rightfully saying.

Selena Gomez went from a #1 album & single with Rare to #22 with her Spanish album with no singles breaking the Top 70 from the project.
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Martin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:33 am
notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:29 am Yeah but there's also very succesful spanish artists that had a great sucess in Hot 100. She's not a spanish artist anyway. She gonna release a spanish album, but it doesn't mean there will not be a spanglish songs.
Not with her Spanish music though... Mi Reflejo peaked at #27 on the album charts, and the singles didn't chart on the Hot 100. Just temper your expectations for this is all Nightmare is rightfully saying.

Selena Gomez went from a #1 album & single with Rare to #22 with her Spanish album with no singles breaking the Top 70 from the project.
For early 2000s no singles on hot100 was a standard and album peaked pretty high. So it was a sucess.

Oh im not really about commercial sucess in USA, im just speculating how much of potential EP or songs she would need to sell to release the WHOLE ALBUM IN PHYSICIAL WAY, because i feel they can skip that............ and i need a CD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im just worried that they will not release the CD if songs gonna flop :susp: :cry:
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

Data wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:09 am
notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:01 am
Honey, forums are created to discuss not to saying only optimistic things............................... And no, these are not facts. I didn't see this videos, did you?

Anyway.

I don't wanna start a new topic, but is that new or old?
I didn't say anything of the like, that's your interpretation.

Yes, it's a fact that she just gave interviews talking about lots of material, several EPs and 2 music videos having been shot already. Whether you believe her or not, that's your prerogative. :ziggy:

Some of you like to act like you're so "above & over it", cynical all the time. It just makes it harder for the rest of us to enjoy about anything, cause you sully all of it with your bitching. And there's always an excuse for it.
Hating on stuff before it happens is the most annoying. Ppl should just go stan P!nk. They know they are gonna get the same predictable product that will have moderate chart success and lead to an Australian tour every 1.5 years
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Fuck this shit. It is time for leaks. Pronto.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 28

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:27 am To put it in perspective for some of you…

Rosalia is the IT girl in Latin music
Lol no she is not, just like Maluma does NOT chart in the Hot 100. Don't spread misinformation. The IT Latin girl is Karol G, alongside the likes of Kali, Nati Natasha, and even Mariah Angeliqa. Rosalia is a non-factor outside of Spain and Argentina. We haven't used her since Con Altura. Serves her right.
Last edited by Lady Mamacita on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

She will likely do JLo numbers. Accept it and move on. Enjoy the music.
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:47 am
Learn to read gurl...... But i see you want to became an forum icon :susp:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:47 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:27 am To put it in perspective for some of you…

Rosalia is the IT girl in Latin music
Lol no she is not, just like Maluma does NOT chart in the Hot 100. Don't spread misinformation. The IT Latin girl is Karol G, alongside the likes of Kali, Nati Natasha, and even Mariah Angeliqa. Rosalia is a non-factor outside of Spain and Argentina. We haven't used her since Con Altura. Serves her right.
Rosalia was just one example to illustrate my point. She was considered big at one point and won a Grammy for AOTY and her music never charted on the Hot 100. You can replace Rosalia with any of those women and my point still stands.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

notmyselftonight wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:48 am
You must be new here lol :fan:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

LMAO
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:53 am

I fucking can’t :cackle:
notmyselftonight
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:53 am

Im the only icon here gurl. Mamacita can say that out loud after are cock meeting.
Last edited by notmyselftonight on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Rosalia is the IT girl in Latin music and she has somewhat crossed over into mainstream English speaking markets. Most people know who she is right?

Her album didn’t chart on the Billboard 200 at all. It charted on the Latin Albums chart. NONE of her singles from that album charted on the Hot 100 either.

Yet in Latin Music she was/is considered big and her album won the Latin Grammy for Album of the Year.

This is why I laugh when some of you sit here and call Shakira a flop because she hasn’t had a Top 10 on the Hot 100 in a long time. Now you will see how it works for women in Latin music. Get ready. :piano:
People forget that nobody buys or even streams full albums anymore. This has been the case for the Latin market way before it was for the anglo market. Reggaeton artists have been releasing singles without proper albums for the past 15 years, so for her to release singles only, is the correct move. Anyone expecting an entire album to chart high is up for a rude awakening.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles: