Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

:womanhello: I wanna hear.
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

what is it U bastardos hope 2 achieve by dangling the carrot? i am absoluteney appalled! xxx
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 10

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:40 pm Sisters. Real tea. Just heard 2 clips. I couldn't save them. Basically the chorus.
Pa mis muchachas sounds like Havanna from camila caballo but slower. IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT SONG but for you to imagine the rhythm
and Santo sounds like a reggaeton SLAY. I can't think of any song like that but it's something you hear nowadays. It's just the right time to release it.
I can't tell if her pronunciation is the best but her voice in the clips sounds CLEAR AF

EDIT: I DON'T HAVE THEM JUST HEARD THEM AND COULDN'T SAVE THEM!! DON'T ASK ME
Thank you, finally something clear!

Hope she release both songs this friday!
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

I offering free bu$$y to the first ho in my DMs with those clips!!!! STATTT
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 23

Im not gonna be able to sleep knowing this could leak, already been awake for 28 hours
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Xtripped wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:50 pm
pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:40 pm Sisters. Real tea. Just heard 2 clips. I couldn't save them. Basically the chorus.
Pa mis muchachas sounds like Havanna from camila caballo but slower. IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT SONG but for you to imagine the rhythm
and Santo sounds like a reggaeton SLAY. I can't think of any song like that but it's something you hear nowadays. It's just the right time to release it.
I can't tell if her pronunciation is the best but her voice in the clips sounds CLEAR AF

Thank you, finally something clear!

Hope she release both songs this friday!
Hope its this friday will die 😭
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 24

my DMs are open
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

jorge. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:48 pm
Mid tempo. I wouldn't say slow. Just slower.

Santo sounds like fire.
OMG, sis, hold me! :cry:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

jorge. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:53 pm Thank you to the 'insider' who played it for me.

It was legit 2 or 3 seconds for the clips, there isn't enough to tell more, peeps. "Santo salvame, que tu no..." is all that is heard on the Santo clip, and "Cha cha, pa mis muchachas" on the other clip. Nothing more.
I thought she said something like cucaracha LMAO
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 15

My fellow brazilian sisters, I'm here for all the 2/3 sec clips if you wanna share. lol
scot954
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

I’m confused. Is it the single or the EP that’s coming on the 22 supposedly ?
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Of course they are pairing muchachas to cha cha lol that song seems like a mess. Santo sounds interesting! Hopefully they come out soon.

I have to say with her rediscovering her roots and the message on her website, I was expecting a different direction with the album in Spanish. More traditional? But it makes sense that if she’s releasing it in parts, the first one would be the bangers, tropical infused one.
Last edited by Luis on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

DM please umbreakable flowers :manhello:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 25

jorge. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:48 pm
MaCK. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:44 pm
and Santo sounds like a reggaeton SLAY.
I can't tell if her pronunciation is the best but her voice in the clips sound CLEAR AF

So Muchachas is a slow song and Santo Santo is uptempo?
Mid tempo. I wouldn't say slow. Just slower.

Santo sounds like fire.
FUCK YOU!!!
Xxtopher
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 6

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:22 pm
Xxtopher wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Girl bye you’re too dense to even understand. Bless your heart :fan:

The one dense one here is you. Comparing Xtina’s Spanish album and feeling threatened that Adele is releasing an English album. Pendeja. Like some of you Mf’s are trolls and should be banned. If Xtina . Ugly ass. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
:rip: you are angry and projecting dear. Your insecurities about feeling threatened… are your own. :rip: seek help and some xanax you sensitive little snowflake.
Angry at who? You, Someone like you. No. There are no insecurities here. Like at all. 😂 clearly you’re not very liked here which I’m sure it projects to your real life outside of this board. How sad. I’ll pass on the Xanax advice as I’m not into that, you crackhead. Now go get fucked by your hand and don’t worry about me fruitcake.

No one called for you. So move on. Go wait for Adele to drop her 30 album in fear.
Last edited by Xxtopher on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Thank you! I wouldn't mind hearing a clip. But I hope the songs dont leak tbh.
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Luis wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:56 pm Of course they are pairing muchachas to cha cha lol that song seems like a mess. Santo sounds interesting! Hopefully they come out soon.

I have to say with her rediscovering her roots and the message on her website, I was expecting a different direction with the album in Spanish. More traditional? But it makes sense that if she’s releasing it in parts, the first one would be the bangers, tropical infused one.
same, I was expecting a "Back to Basicos" but all her collabs are with modern artists/producers I think.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 33

Luis wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:56 pm Of course they are pairing muchachas to cha cha lol that song seems like a mess. Santo sounds interesting! Hopefully they come out soon.

Lol yeah, pa mis muchachas sounds like a big corny mess
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Ok now this I choose to believe. Am ready. :shook:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Do ya’ll think its coming this week? With a video?
Or each week a different song?
Im gonna keep refreshing this page till i hear it, its gonna be a long night
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Xxtopher wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:58 pm
Xxtopher wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm

The one dense one here is you. Comparing Xtina’s Spanish album and feeling threatened that Adele is releasing an English album. Pendeja. Like some of you Mf’s are trolls and should be banned. If Xtina . Ugly ass. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
:rip: you are angry and projecting dear. Your insecurities about feeling threatened… are your own. :rip: seek help and some xanax you sensitive little snowflake.
Angry at who? You, Someone like you. No. There are no insecurities here. Like at all. 😂 clearly you’re not very liked here which I’m sure it projects to your real life outside of this board. How sad. I’ll pass on the Xanax advice as I’m not into that, you crackhead. Now go get fucked by your hand and don’t worry about me fruitcake.

No one called for you. So move on. Go wait for Adele to drop her 30 album in fear.
:cackle:
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 14

Pasen las canciones zorras
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:08 pm

Got your ass right together. :cackle:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

MaCK. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:09 pm

not a Lotus stan civil war just before a new era
:cackle: :cackle:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

Tuxedo Mask wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:00 pm Desculpe pessoal, eu recebi a música em um grupo particular. A música deve estar disponível daqui a alguns dias, horas!
Não gostei de Muchacha... é uma pena que ela vai desperdiçar Santo (com a Becky G) para segundo single!
So with this post are we to assume there is no feature of Muchacha? And Becky G is on Santo?

Do we know if maybe they're demos and Nathy, Becky & Nicki were added to Muchachas?.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Oh yeah she really got me all the way together sis
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

@CrACK. :cackle:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Martin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:16 pm
Tuxedo Mask wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:00 pm Desculpe pessoal, eu recebi a música em um grupo particular. A música deve estar disponível daqui a alguns dias, horas!
Não gostei de Muchacha... é uma pena que ela vai desperdiçar Santo (com a Becky G) para segundo single!
So with this post are we to assume there is no feature of Muchacha? And Becky G is on Santo?

Do we know if maybe they're demos and Nathy, Becky & Nicki were added to Muchachas?.
They sound well produced but coming from Xtina who releases the demos as they are we have no idea lol
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Oh yeah she really got me all the way together sis
I wheezed @ "you crackhead"... it's almost as if he knows u personally sis...
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 14

Dios por que no folan entre ellas y dejan de pelear. Estamos esperando un link y vienen con sus peleas armadas.