Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Kitana wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 pm
pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:05 pm
Martin wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:02 pm

So you've heard the full song? Are there actually no features?
only becky :sealed:
We saw Nathy and Nicki have writing credits on Muchachas. Hopefully, these are just demos being leaked and their vocals hadn’t been added yet.
Yes but xtina sounds great during all the song so I hope no lol
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

All I can ask from those that heard it, is can you post a song that it sounds similar too? Like compare it to something so we have an idea.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

Just gonna delete PM requests cause it's easier for me to do that then go through the ban log. There is NO LINK.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

Personally, I feel excited for the new era that is about to come. I am ready for new music.

I love it when things start leaking.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

If it’s coming this month or even next month, what’s taking so long for them to make a more specific announcement? Give us a song title and a date already. Jeez…

This is why these damn rumors always start every single fucking time. So annoying.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

LOL at people expecting a world inspiring lyrics on a damn hot latin song.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:33 pm If it’s coming this month or even next month, what’s taking so long for them to make a more specific announcement? Give us a song title and a date already. Jeez…

This is why these damn rumors always start every single fucking time. So annoying.
The last thing we heard was that she has already recorded two music videos, and that the first EP is ready. That means that the marketing department from Roc Nation is currently working 24/7 figuring out strategies with RCA/Sony for the release.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently booking radio interviews, television appearances (in Spanish television networks), live presentations, etc.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

I would like to hear it
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 23

If its already in the hands of people, i don't think roc-nation will not act and leave the release to next week. They must be going crazy trying to rush release it if it was planned for next week. what ya’ll think?
I hope we don’t have another fall in line situation on our hands.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

Nam23 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:42 pm If its already in the hands of people, i don't think roc-nation will not act and leave the release to next week. They must be going crazy trying to rush release it if it was planned for next week. what ya’ll think?
I definitely don't think it's spread that far at all. Still at this point only one person on this forum has it as far as we know. I don't think they'll be trying to do damage control yet, they probably don't even know it's fallen into specific circles.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

Removed the RUMOR tag from the thread title (and changed the thread title).

We may not have confirmation of when anything is coming but the tracks are real.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:39 pm I will write some lyrics:

Hago temblar el piso y no pido permiso
No soy solo una cara bonita, tengo fuerza fuego y dinamita

OMFG THIS IS FIRE
The fun part of reggeaton is they need like 8 people to write dat

SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:38 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:33 pm If it’s coming this month or even next month, what’s taking so long for them to make a more specific announcement? Give us a song title and a date already. Jeez…

The last thing we heard was that she has already recorded two music videos, and that the first EP is ready. That means that the marketing department from Roc Nation is currently working 24/7 figuring out strategies with RCA/Sony for the release.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently booking radio interviews, television appearances (in Spanish television networks), live presentations, etc.
So, you agree? Good to know.

She STILL hasn’t posted anything on her social media. :rip: Who even checks artists websites nowadays?

Y’all have been putting so much faith in ROC Nation but thus far this announcement was weak. They could’ve done better.

Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 8

I feel like if they are leaking it is only a matter of time until they are released. Can't wait ot hear them, don't give a fk about the lyrics because I don't even speak Spanish so all you elitist prudes can shut it.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:45 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:38 pm

So, you agree? Good to know.

She STILL hasn’t posted anything on her social media. :rip: Who even checks artists websites nowadays?

Y’all have been putting so much faith in ROC Nation but thus far this announcement was weak. They could’ve done better.

There hasn’t been a formal announcement for anything yet and the website was only just updated on Monday. It’s a teaser before the announcement to generate interest. Relax. :ziggy:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

finally the "months away" has arrived :mamacita:
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Can someone who heard the clips at least confirm both songs are better than Lolita? I hope so..
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Kinn Leo wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:37 pm LOL at people expecting a world inspiring lyrics on a damn hot latin song.
Pa mis muchachas lyrics are actually pretty decent. The song is like a hoe anthem
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

It's always the same cat and mouse game with the insiders, clips, leaks, etc a few weeks before she releases. She should start teasing soon if these alleged links are being thrown around before they end up on twitter. That said, I can't wait! This era feels different. <3
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I actually liked the fierce lyrics. I wanna hear this so bad.
Lana Del Rey
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:03 pm Can someone who heard the clips at least confirm both songs are better than Lolita? I hope so..
For sure. They are better. They sound HIGH QUALITY in the clips and her voice sounds fresh. Her pronunciation is good too! Lolita is farting
Last edited by pato on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

Nam23 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:42 pm If its already in the hands of people, i don't think roc-nation will not act and leave the release to next week. They must be going crazy trying to rush release it if it was planned for next week. what ya’ll think?
I hope Roc Nation knows there's clips out there.... RCAncient never did anything, But I have hope Roc Nation is more savvy.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

I wanna hear it
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 5

Solidlink wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm
I hope Roc Nation knows there's clips out there.... RCAncient never did anything, But I have hope Roc Nation is more savvy.
Roc Nation is just her management. She’s still signed to RCA, but the new Spanish album will be on the Sony Music Latin label. Both these labels are part of Sony.
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

NewAgenda wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:25 pm
Solidlink wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm
Roc Nation is just her management. She’s still signed to RCA, but the new Spanish album will be on the Sony Music Latin label. Both these labels are part of Sony.
Exactly. RCA is responsible for distribution and A&R for the actual record. Roc Nation is responsible for getting word of mouth of out, promo, booking her gigs, etc etc etc. I'm sure there is some overlap at times, but these are very different jobs.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

I can’t at people here expecting poetic lyrics for a reggaeton song 😂😂😂😂

That music is supposed to be fun not profound, it’s not a bolero, ballad or something like that
Last edited by Xtinoacer on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:04 pm
Kinn Leo wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:37 pm LOL at people expecting a world inspiring lyrics on a damn hot latin song.
Pa mis muchachas lyrics are actually pretty decent. The song is like a hoe anthem
Yeah. A lot of people forget that some music is pure fun, fun and sexy lyrics.
If i want some good lyrics i listen to certain type of music but not urban/reggaeton shit lol
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

:rip:
pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:40 pm I can't tell if her pronunciation is the best
pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:11 pm Her pronunciation is good too!
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:04 pm
OMG Pato! donde las escuchaste?
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

que se sueltan el pelo, que le meten sin miedo...está canción les cae como anillo al dedo