[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
scot954
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

janvinron wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:56 am
scot954 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:11 am I really hope these are demos because …
Because?
Because I don’t like them… but that’s fine. I won’t always like everything she does and I’m sure she’ll put out stuff I like
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

scot954 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:11 am I really hope these are demos because …
They are demos, so keep it to yourself
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

Can we make a thread for people to post their subjective yelp reviews so those of us who are excited/waiting for the finished product can be spared people’s need for attention?
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

The overall positive reaction is nice!

Excited to hear them :shook:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:09 am subjective yelp reviews
💀
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Fighter wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:59 am Por qué todos la han escuchado y yo no 🙁
lol MTE this morning.

What happened?
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Where the F are y’all hearing these!? I feel so damn left out!
Josh
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Everyone listening to them but I cant find them :cry:
The Queen
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 6

Can we report a twitter account that is spreading Santo everywhere?
I have to be seen to be believed :tellmemore:
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21

The Queen wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:52 am Can we report a twitter account that is spreading Santo everywhere?
Yes, I just reported it.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

LOVE LOVE Santo Salvame!
Catchy banger, total hit for sure! It does sound very like Christina but singing reggaeton perreo en español. Still her voice, nice tone, great pronunciation. I really don't know if we are all listening to the same audio, but I don't get how some Latin folks here said they don't understand a single word lol.

It is fire an I think it's great it's a feature.

Don't understand either the complaints about Becky G. She was selected for a reason and obviously Christina herself approved. It could be a hit even with a new artist nobody knows and Becky has a lot of fans.

As for the other girls, hopefully they all make it to the project, first EP or the second. I'm really, really -still- hoping for a Latin Lady Marmalade with 3 other girls. I think we still have a chance on having it with Pa mis Muchachas.

LOVE also Pa mis Muchachas. As someone mention, it's a demo and the end it's not going to be the same in the final version... Well I hope lol. Love her voice and what she's doing but it's like a little too much or too many times repeated. STILL also a hit if handle well.

I'm sooo excited to balst these two songs on my car lmao SANTO SALVAMEEEE
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

I LOVE both of them and think it’s smart to release them simultaneously (if that is indeed the plan). IMO, PMM definitely needed a feature cause after a certain point, it’s just her wailing over the beat until the song ends. Kinda like the moaning on NMT lol
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21

The chick on Santo is Becky G?
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:09 am Can we make a thread for people to post their subjective yelp reviews so those of us who are excited/waiting for the finished product can be spared people’s need for attention?
yelp.red
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

Also, the songs got to Twitter so they should be release ASAP this Friday.
Some tweets are disappearing lol but still. They're going to be coming back to the public in different apps/platforms
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

It can be potentially harmful because Santo *IS NOT* the other song she recorded the video for. So that's potentially 3 leaks out of 5 tracks once the second single is released. They need to get up on their assess and change those schedules, if they care. All of that to fight her own fanbase.
KeepsGettinHotter
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

Loving both! Even better than I had thought ❤️
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

Obviously no leak is better than a leak, but if these are demos I don't think they will be that fussed about it. Also they should've just given us a bit more info. Insiders are pretty reasonable, they don't normally leak stuff too early when we have info. They could've given us some sort of info besides it's coming soon.
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

If "Santo" is not one of the songs she filmed a video for...I can only imagine how good the other music is. "Santo" is so good!
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

Leaks are not good, but it's not a reason to freak out. In the big scheme of things it won't make a real difference.
void
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Please answer my DMs guys... :cry:
Goddess
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

I’m not sure what to make of Santo.
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 14

1.a ver, dejemos la hipocresía. Osea cuando nosotros escuchamos la canción no es delito, pero cuando otro lo escucha, te asustas y denunciar al que comparte. En fin.

2. Que una canción se filtra, no quiere decir que no vaya a ser un éxito. Depende de muchos factores. En latinoamericana nadie descarga música. Todo es transmisión. Si la canción es buena y tendrá promo será un éxito sino... ¿En serio creen que todo el mundo sabe que a xtina se le filtro un tema y ya lo escucho? No estamos en el 00

3. Espero que le vaya bien a xtina. La clave del éxito en latinoamericana es YouTube. Así que tiene que marcarse videazos.

Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Ella dijo que las lanzaría de forma individual, formando una historia... Por lo que creo no puede cambiar el orden por unas filtraciones.
Lo siento, ya no puedo escribir en inglés
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

scorpion_bad wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 am
1.a ver, dejemos la hipocresía. Osea cuando nosotros escuchamos la canción no es delito, pero cuando otro lo escucha, te asustas y denunciar al que comparte. En fin.

2. Que una canción se filtra, no quiere decir que no vaya a ser un éxito. Depende de muchos factores. En latinoamericana nadie descarga música. Todo es transmisión. Si la canción es buena y tendrá promo será un éxito sino... ¿En serio creen que todo el mundo sabe que a xtina se le filtro un tema y ya lo escucho? No estamos en el 00

3. Espero que le vaya bien a xtina. La clave del éxito en latinoamericana es YouTube. Así que tiene que marcarse videazos.

Pienso totalmente igual
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

Why are people here being so negative towards Becky G? She’s had a handful of hits and she is very popular as well.. On top of that she is a Xtina fan! Xtina is like twice in her top 5 favorite videos.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

I have not heard any of the songs, waiting for the official release :)
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Xtinoacer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:31 am Why are people here being so negative towards Becky G? She’s had a handful of hits and she is very popular as well.. On top of that she is a Xtina fan! Xtina is like twice in her top 5 favorite videos.
People always think that certain artist are not worthy to collaborate with X... And this is so disrespectful. BECKY is there for some reason... The same with other girls and Demi in the past.
Narf
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Postertina wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:08 am It can be potentially harmful because Santo *IS NOT* the other song she recorded the video for. So that's potentially 3 leaks out of 5 tracks once the second single is released. They need to get up on their assess and change those schedules, if they care. All of that to fight her own fanbase.
5? Didn't Christina herself say that she would release it in a six-song increments every few months? :susp:

I don't think the fanbase is to blame, they left us starving without giving any dates, or any kind of information besides its coming or soon soon which we all know mean NOTHING coming from her. So, when there's an indication that a new song from hers might be out there, we obviously want to hear it, specially knowing that it doesn't mean that its coming in the next few days (see Your Body, Fall In Line, Show Me How You Burlesque...).

If I, for example, knew it was coming in the next few days I would wait to hear everything as planned and with great quality, but since I know how they work, I will most likely search the songs later.
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 15

Just heard Santo and bicth, this song is fire!! :lit: