Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I guess Im on the club of the ones who haven’t heard anything 😭
Lana Del Rey
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:42 am I guess Im on the club of the ones who haven’t heard anything 😭
Right!? I’m like okay whatevs I guess I’ll wait and be surprised….

(Goes to Twitter to search)
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

Xtinoacer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:31 am Why are people here being so negative towards Becky G? She’s had a handful of hits and she is very popular as well.. On top of that she is a Xtina fan! Xtina is like twice in her top 5 favorite videos.
What videos are these?
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

I just hate the name Becky G. Like it's ugly.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Fighter wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 am
Xtinoacer wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:31 am Why are people here being so negative towards Becky G? She’s had a handful of hits and she is very popular as well.. On top of that she is a Xtina fan! Xtina is like twice in her top 5 favorite videos.
People always think that certain artist are not worthy to collaborate with X... And this is so disrespectful. BECKY is there for some reason... The same with other girls and Demi in the past.
People don't know Becky much in the US but she's big in Latin America. She was the reggaeton it girl from 2017-2019. She has slowed down during the pandemic but she's still releasing features.

I'm sure she'll be back with a bang.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
D.D.D.
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

I can’t help myself so I decided to listen to the leaks & they are heavenly :cry: i dont care if she would get a hit or not, they are everything that I want from her right now :cry:
Aura
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Still haven’t heard them and can’t find them :(

Guess I’ll wait for soon soon ..
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 28

TEN CUIDAO CON ESTA MAMACITA

MOTJERFUCKERS I KEEP WINNING :mamacita:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Diosito Puro y santo Christina 😭😭😭😭😭
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 10

I need Pa Mis Muchachas!!!!
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:42 am I guess Im on the club of the ones who haven’t heard anything 😭
Haven’t heard them either. So unfair
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

scorpion_bad wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 am
1.a ver, dejemos la hipocresía. Osea cuando nosotros escuchamos la canción no es delito, pero cuando otro lo escucha, te asustas y denunciar al que comparte. En fin.

2. Que una canción se filtra, no quiere decir que no vaya a ser un éxito. Depende de muchos factores. En latinoamericana nadie descarga música. Todo es transmisión. Si la canción es buena y tendrá promo será un éxito sino... ¿En serio creen que todo el mundo sabe que a xtina se le filtro un tema y ya lo escucho? No estamos en el 00

3. Espero que le vaya bien a xtina. La clave del éxito en latinoamericana es YouTube. Así que tiene que marcarse videazos.
I agree with points 2 and 3. The strength of the Latin pop market is not digital single sales, but streams. So I would even say leaks help spread the word around and create buzz, and the consequences are not as terrible (its not like Latin America rushes to iTunes to buy a song to hear it when it launches).

The only reason I wouldn't want something leaked massively is because people's reaction might vary and it only takes one bad review spreading to generate bad press (e.g. all the bitches here mistakenly assuming Lolita samples the same song as a completely unrelated Cardi B song).

But otherwise, it's not like people will stop buying the song because they carry an mp3 file in their player, wtf? It's not 2002 anymore. As long as the song does well in radio and streams, it will be a hit in Latin America. And Santo sounds like it was literally made for Los 40 so I'm not worried.
Last edited by Thainus on Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goddess
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I wonder what PMM sound like…
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Christina, give us a día de los muertos themed music video for Santo :shook:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Goddess wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:55 am I wonder what PMM sound like…
A mix of Camila’s Havana, Cardi’s I Like It, and Primer Amor.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

janvinron wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:45 am
What videos are these?
dirrty and GIAB
Goddess
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:58 am
Goddess wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:55 am I wonder what PMM sound like…
A mix of Camila’s Havana, Cardi’s I Like It, and Primer Amor.
Hmm I need to hear it for myself.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Any San Benito (Bad Bunny) fans in here? :cry: wonder if.. he’ll have anything to do with Santo! :mamacita:
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Thainus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:55 am
1.a ver, dejemos la hipocresía. Osea cuando nosotros escuchamos la canción no es delito, pero cuando otro lo escucha, te asustas y denunciar al que comparte. En fin.

2. Que una canción se filtra, no quiere decir que no vaya a ser un éxito. Depende de muchos factores. En latinoamericana nadie descarga música. Todo es transmisión. Si la canción es buena y tendrá promo será un éxito sino... ¿En serio creen que todo el mundo sabe que a xtina se le filtro un tema y ya lo escucho? No estamos en el 00

3. Espero que le vaya bien a xtina. La clave del éxito en latinoamericana es YouTube. Así que tiene que marcarse videazos.
I agree with points 2 and 3. The strength of the Latin pop market is not digital single sales, but streams. So I would even say leaks help spread the word around and create buzz, and the consequences are not as terrible (its not like Latin America rushes to iTunes to buy a song to hear it when it launches).

The only reason I wouldn't want something leaked massively is because people's reaction might vary and it only takes one bad review spreading to generate bad press (e.g. all the bitches here mistakenly assuming Lolita samples the same song as a completely unrelated Cardi B song).

But otherwise, it's not like people will stop buying the song because they carry an mp3 file in their player, wtf? It's not 2002 anymore. As long as the song does well in radio and streams, it will be a hit in Latin America. And Santo sounds like it was literally made for Los 40 so I'm not worried.
Ah opino igual. Solo te recordarle que aquí es difícil que pase algo parecido a bionic. En latinoamerica los críticos musicales para la música latina no tienen relevancia como pasa en USA. Y tampoco christina tiene anticuerpos, un Pérez hilton o algo parecido.

Lo que sí tiene que hacer es ir a los latín grammy, los Latín america y Latín billboard. No se puede dormir. Tiene que decirle a cada rincón de América latina: hey Bitch, is back.

Los Latín grammy será un gran paso en su regreso. Aunque se tenga que mezclar con artistas no tan relevantes a nivel mundial.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

From now on people requesting links will be issued a ONE DAY BAN. Enough, you lazy bitches.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

MartinE snapped :rip:

What is the rumoured release date? I’m just gonna wait and enjoy the rollout as TinE and her marketing intern intended it
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

It’s more about this being a forum hosted on a server that doesn’t allow piracy. If we violate copyright, it might get us in trouble. Go on Twitter and you’ll find it. It’s not that hard. Smh.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Martin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:12 am
From now on people requesting links will be issued a ONE DAY BAN. Enough, you lazy bitches.
How about people requesting my nudes? Check my inbox! The harassment never stops :mamacita:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

I’m shook at the fighters on Twitter reporting and taking down the leaks. They are not playing this era! :shook:
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 13

tzuka wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:53 am
Haven’t heard them either. So unfair
BIENVENUE AU CLUB 😢
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

George wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 am MartinE snapped :rip:

What is the rumoured release date? I’m just gonna wait and enjoy the rollout as TinE and her marketing intern intended it
I think oct 22nd
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

George wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 am MartinE snapped :rip:

Like for real I do not care if you guys are in each other's PMs looking for the stuff, do that! Just don't post on the forum asking for links. :mad: :mad: :mad: That will get us in trouble!

Half these girls have the song cause they went out looking for it, so be proactive and do the same!

Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:17 am
Martin wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:12 am
How about people requesting my nudes? Check my inbox! The harassment never stops :mamacita:
But Mamacito, people are writing to ask you to stop sending them your nudes!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

Listening this morning with fresh ears and Pa Mis Muchachas is a banger!! It's pure fire! It takes you on a journey from start to finish. I can already imagine the live performance for this.
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

I’ll just sit here bopping on these until their official release.