[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAUSTO!!!! 😭😭😭😭
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Betty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

This whole situation escalated to such a weird level.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Maybe Robotney (mgmt) and CrocNation are in on it together
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

that's weird. but all I can see Britney looks crazy again. Her father need to gain control again asap
saxysoul
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

This creeps me out :dizzy:
She's...not well I think.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

:rip:

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

wtf @ her last videos, very awkward and she's clearly not looking well..
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Y'all are doing the most.

The Jamie mention could be a nod to whoever the social media person wanted a shoutout for.

As for the Fausto thing, who knows. What we do know is that Britney is clinically insane, conservatorship or not.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

saxysoul wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:09 pm

This creeps me out :dizzy:
She's...not well I think.
welp. she's free, y'all!
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Nottingham wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:31 pm Y'all are doing the most.

The Jamie mention could be a nod to whoever the social media person wanted a shoutout for.

As for the Fausto thing, who knows. What we do know is that Britney is clinically insane, conservatorship or not.
Jamie is a diminutive for James, which is the most popular male name in the U.S.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/decades/century.html

Also, Britney isn’t in control of her social media.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

Kitana wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:41 pm

Jamie is a diminutive for James, which is the most popular male name in the U.S.

I mean, you dont really know this to be true... it seems like she controls it to me. And this is so specific that the chances of it being her is very likely since she knows Christina... why would her "handlers" even care?

We don't know she was referencing Fausto Aguilera I guess but it's a very strange coincidence if not.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

Kitana wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:41 pm

wasn't that part of the freebritney campaign? she allegedly has control now.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@MaCK. @jorge. according to that New Yorker article from Ronan Farrow from a few months ago, she has no control over her social media and it’s run by her management. I haven’t heard or read anywhere that it’s changed since then. Her dad may be gone, but she’s still under a conservatorship.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Kitana wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:09 pm @MaCK. @jorge. according to that New Yorker article from Ronan Farrow from a few months ago, she has no control over her social media and it’s run by her management. I haven’t heard or read anywhere that it’s changed since then. Her dad may be gone, but she’s still under a conservatorship.
Found an excerpt. She does talk about the conservatorship now, so maybe she finally has control over it, although I’m inclined to believe her team instead changed their strategy to avoid further scrutiny.
According to the report, around ten people responsible for managing Spears’ legal and business affairs, PR, and social media use meet every Thursday, partly to discuss her posts to Instagram and Twitter. “This is how it works without her,” says one unnamed member of the team.

Her management adds that she typically writes her own posts before submitting them to CrowdSurf, the company that handles her social media, which then uploads them. However, some posts – which are said to raise “legal questions” – have apparently been considered too sensitive to share publicly. For example: “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dazedd ... rt%3famp=1
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

The captions alone tell me that she is in control of her instagram. Unless her management wants to make her look crazy on purpose.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

KevinKardashian wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:13 pm The captions alone tell me that she is in control of her instagram. Unless her management wants to make her look crazy on purpose.
They’ve been making her look crazy for years (although she can do that on her own tbh :rip: ). They actually have an incentive to make her look abnormal so it further validates the conservatorship.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Kitana wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:10 pm :rip:

Accurate AF! :rip:
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

SHE CHANGED THE CAPTION TO RED!!!!!!

THAT WAS DEFINITE SHADE TOWARDS AGUILERA!
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

KevinKardashian wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:46 pm SHE CHANGED THE CAPTION TO RED!!!!!!

Robotney doesn’t know how to do that lol I’m sure it was her “fiance” mr “Christina who?”
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

G0l I thought you meant the caption was changed to the color red
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Kitana wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:33 pm
MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:28 pm Not her refusing to follow but still watching Xtina's moves... I see u Snakeney.
It’s not like Britney personally uses her social media anyways, but it’s still not a good look. Her team is doing anything and everything to grab headlines. Britney is literally naked in many of her recent IG videos.
I'm legit confused. What team? o_O
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

She deleted the post and re-uploaded with the caption RED. :rip:
TheGrandDuke
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

That was SKETCH. And I honestly don’t believe it’s related to either girls’ team. Britney wouldn’t be clever enough to retaliate with wishing Fausto a happy birthday and Xtina is too oblivious to make the connection with the name Jamie as a direct connection to Britney after reciting 10000 other names.

This is just another instance of stans/media’s/handler’s/team’s obsession with pitting those two against each other- which has been ongoing since they were teens. Pathetic, really.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Can we delete all the posts about Knee in this thread?

We're celebrating Christina and her fun new business venture, not mental illness.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:04 pm She deleted the post and re-uploaded with the caption RED. :rip:
I have no idea why she has stans
like, wtf
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

She deleted it!
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

TheGrandDuke wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:15 pm That was SKETCH. And I honestly don’t believe it’s related to either girls’ team. Britney wouldn’t be clever enough to retaliate with wishing Fausto a happy birthday and Xtina is too oblivious to make the connection with the name Jamie as a direct connection to Britney after reciting 10000 other names.

This is just another instance of stans/media’s/handler’s/team’s obsession with pitting those two against each other- which has been ongoing since they were teens. Pathetic, really.
Then who the fuck is Fausto because Breatheheavy doesn’t know a Fausto and they connected it to Aguilera.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:51 pm
KevinKardashian wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:46 pm SHE CHANGED THE CAPTION TO RED!!!!!!

Robotney doesn’t know how to do that lol I’m sure it was her “fiance” mr “Christina who?”
He looks power bottom to me, that guy is waiting to steal Brit millions. Poor gurl everyone abuses her.

I bet Xtina was her only true friend she ever had.
Jaquis
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Well she looks..........liberated☠
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

I love Britney and whatever, but her fans have always known she's messy and can be a bitch just like everyone else Lol She's the OG Taylor Swift. Except less intelligent and talented. And I guess, mentally ill :o

It's VERY telling that she deleted it.