[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

This may sound terrible but I have a weird feeling Britney fans aren't ready for her to be free AF without a conservatorship. lol I have a feeling some weird shits going to happen.
J Legend X
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

so much for a "free britney"... not this bitch actually being sick.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

why do yo think she deleted that post?

maybe she noticed about the greeting website and the 1000 different names?
KM2020
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

This is bizarre
I've been chasing the life I'm dreaming, now I'm home :sparkles:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Xtopher wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 pm This may sound terrible but I have a weird feeling Britney fans aren't ready for her to be free AF without a conservatorship. lol I have a feeling some weird shits going to happen.
It’s very troubling. She’s clearly not well.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

She uploaded it again but with the caption RED
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:00 pm I love Britney and whatever, but her fans have always known she's messy and can be a bitch just like everyone else Lol She's the OG Taylor Swift. Except less intelligent and talented. And I guess, mentally ill :o

It's VERY telling that she deleted it.
Okay since there’s a new era upon us I’ve postponed my hiatus and I’m back. So you don’t think Britney followed some salty Britney stan account that spread a faux post that said “Christina wishes Jamie Spears a happy birthday” and Britney, being clueless and gullible now that she’s free to roam the internet fell for it. Then when she realized it was an automated thing she deleted her post and felt embarrassed? Because if you saw the OG post they were going IN on her in the comments and this was the general public not even knowing who Fausto is.

But yes, this exposes a lot. Britney obviously has some deep rooted animosity against Xtina and I can’t figure out why? Jealous of her talent is a possibility. Maybe she was salty because Xtina lampooned her on Jimmy Fallon? Something is off. Britney literally tags every female diva randomly in her posts except Xtina, her childhood Disney friend who even shared a heartfelt post expressing her support towards her. It’s sad and a little embarrassing on Britney’s behalf.

Anyway this whole Birthday meme thing went beyond my wildest expectations. You really can’t make this shit up. This is strange and messy and I’m low key here for it. Can’t wait til Mariah gets her video on her birthday! This was truly brilliant and a meme that’s going to live on for a very long time in the stan worlds. The real tea will be if “Candyman” sees a huge resurgence in streaming but only time will tell. I’m kinda shocked Roc Naiton was this brilliant. :fan:
Avilis
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

This whole Britney jumping to conclusions and bringing up Fausto needs to trend. That’s clown shhh! I’m just over the pity party and people need to see that this is who she really is. Nut case or not. 🙄
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Agugaga wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:35 am
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:00 pm I love Britney and whatever, but her fans have always known she's messy and can be a bitch just like everyone else Lol She's the OG Taylor Swift. Except less intelligent and talented. And I guess, mentally ill :o

It's VERY telling that she deleted it.
Okay since there’s a new era upon us I’ve postponed my hiatus and I’m back. So you don’t think Britney followed some salty Britney stan account that spread a faux post that said “Christina wishes Jamie Spears a happy birthday” and Britney, being clueless and gullible now that she’s free to roam the internet fell for it. Then when she realized it was an automated thing she deleted her post and felt embarrassed? Because if you saw the OG post they were going IN on her in the comments and this was the general public not even knowing who Fausto is.

But yes, this exposes a lot. Britney obviously has some deep rooted animosity against Xtina and I can’t figure out why? Jealous of her talent is a possibility. Maybe she was salty because Xtina lampooned her on Jimmy Fallon? Something is off. Britney literally tags every female diva randomly in her posts except Xtina, her childhood Disney friend who even shared a heartfelt post expressing her support towards her. It’s sad and a little embarrassing on Britney’s behalf.

Anyway this whole Birthday meme thing went beyond my wildest expectations. You really can’t make this shit up. This is strange and messy and I’m low key here for it. Can’t wait til Mariah gets her video on her birthday! This was truly brilliant and a meme that’s going to live on for a very long time in the stan worlds. The real tea will be if “Candyman” sees a huge resurgence in streaming but only time will tell. I’m kinda shocked Roc Naiton was this brilliant. :fan:
I wonder if Britney wasn't allowed to mention Christina. Britney didn't comment on Jimmy Fallon or The Voice impression.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

All these Britney talk is so annoying.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Surely, a PR team would want Britney to look sane. I mean, it is she who is filming all these videos. So she is the one posting them.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

janvinron wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:28 am All these Britney talk is so annoying.
Moved Binty posts to Masochist Lounge thread. :womanshade:
Goddess
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Britney is funny and sad at the same time.

I think Christina’s “enough said ☕️” IG post was in response to Britney’s “don’t judge my situation from your high horse” post. Britney posted it just days after Christina’s statement. Notice how she’s acknowledged comments from Madonna, Cher and Iggy but not Christina’s whose statement was the most heartfelt. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s unresolved tension between the two all these years later.

If I am correct about Christina’s post, I hope she sticks to her word. That was a low blow on Britney’s part and it’d be wise if Christina never commented on her again.

I must confess :] , it is entertaining to witness their petty lil feud. :roll:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

She's a crazy bitch and needs mental help asap!
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:43 am Surely, a PR team would want Britney to look sane. I mean, it is she who is filming all these videos. So she is the one posting them.
Just bc she’s “recording” them doesn’t mean she’s posting and captioning them. I doubt we will ever really know bc she doesn’t do interviews so the last time people “saw” or heard from her was on those leaked tapes from her hearing. She sounded fairly sane/stable in the clips I heard but Derangedney and these weird dances and nonsensical captions (even before happy birthday Fausto)…feels disjointed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just dancing on video and being weird but isn’t in control of captions and whatnot
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

BotchedBody1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 am
KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:43 am Surely, a PR team would want Britney to look sane. I mean, it is she who is filming all these videos. So she is the one posting them.
Just bc she’s “recording” them doesn’t mean she’s posting and captioning them. I doubt we will ever really know bc she doesn’t do interviews so the last time people “saw” or heard from her was on those leaked tapes from her hearing. She sounded fairly sane/stable in the clips I heard but Derangedney and these weird dances and nonsensical captions (even before happy birthday Fausto)…feels disjointed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just dancing on video and being weird but isn’t in control of captions and whatnot
Anything is possible. But like Adele's posts need to be approved to prevent her from drunk tweeting. Surely, to preserve her legacy and image, they would have a social media strategy for her. Like they want her to perform and make money and be a legend, right?
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I feel empathy for her after watching her documentaries but then I go to her Instagram and I'm like, "Giiiiiiiirl!" Like why doesn't she want a glam team and why doesn't she have a PR or social media team.

To post such a sexual video and to wish "Fausto" a happy birthday when she has a fiance is extremely bizarre. None of her stans know who the fuck the Fausto is that she's talking about because none of their birthdays were yesterday. For her to post that straight after Christina's "Jamie" and then deleting the video and reuploading it with the caption, "RED," is super weird. We have questions! She shaded her sister in the same way. She posted shade and then changed the caption after a few hours.
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Even after that heartfelt message Xtina posted in support of her. Yikes!

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

She's such an ungrateful bitch.I really hate Shitney
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:55 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 am
Anything is possible. But like Adele's posts need to be approved to prevent her from drunk tweeting. Surely, to preserve her legacy and image, they would have a social media strategy for her. Like they want her to perform and make money and be a legend, right?
Lol if these captions are the ones they approve I can hardly imagine which captions she submits that get rejected
Supernova.
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Goddess wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:26 am Britney is funny and sad at the same time.

I think Christina’s “enough said ☕️” IG post was in response to Britney’s “don’t judge my situation from your high horse” post. Britney posted it just days after Christina’s statement. Notice how she’s acknowledged comments from Madonna, Cher and Iggy but not Christina’s whose statement was the most heartfelt. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s unresolved tension between the two all these years later.

If I am correct about Christina’s post, I hope she sticks to her word. That was a low blow on Britney’s part and it’d be wise if Christina never commented on her again.

I must confess :] , it is entertaining to witness their petty lil feud. :roll:
I agree. As much as Britneys post did annoy me a little, we have to remember this is an incredibly sad situation she is in, and I’m sure she must reflect on their lives together growing up together and how Christina definitely came out as the most fortunate between the two, it wouldn’t surprise me if that makes her emotional and sensitive. She has had a lot of time to reflect feeling waves of emotions and I’m sure some of there would likely be anger, especially as Christina was one of the first to publicly state that Britney seemed like “a lost little girl”. And while that seems to be true, she publicly has stated she hates being judged. All IMO anyway.
Last edited by Supernova. on Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

“She seems to me like a lost little girl. Someone who definitely needs a conservatorship” - ahead of her time as ALWAYS
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

BotchedBody1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:08 am “She seems to me like a lost little girl. Someone who definitely needs a conservatorship” - ahead of her time as ALWAYS
"She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance a conservatorship.” I think those words still burn Britney.
Last edited by KevinKardashian on Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:45 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:08 am “She seems to me like a lost little girl. Someone who definitely needs a conservatorship” - ahead of her time as ALWAYS
"She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance a conservatprship.”
She seems like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs a conservatorship
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

If that caption was truly about Xtina, then you all have to realize that this woman is not in her right mind. She is not only going through Hell but dealing with severe mental illness and I’m sure on all types of medication. You can’t take everything she says seriously. Someone probably got in her ear, whether it was a fan on Twitter or her bf. But I don’t think she actually hates Xtina or was trying to be bitchy. Cut her some slack.
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23

Bizarre
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

I am still confused... is it Britney managing her account or someone else? If she was/is in a conservatorship, one would assume that it's not her managing her social media...
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

She’s nuts. Case closed.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 am I feel empathy for her after watching her documentaries but then I go to her Instagram and I'm like, "Giiiiiiiirl!" Like why doesn't she want a glam team and why doesn't she have a PR or social media team.

To post such a sexual video and to wish "Fausto" a happy birthday when she has a fiance is extremely bizarre. None of her stans know who the fuck the Fausto is that she's talking about because none of their birthdays were yesterday. For her to post that straight after Christina's "Jamie" and then deleting the video and reuploading it with the caption, "RED," is super weird. We have questions! She shaded her sister in the same way. She posted shade and then changed the caption after a few hours.
It is bizarre. First I thought "oh, Britards and Fighters are at it again" and perhaps that's the case with Binty, am not sure, but her post was cryptic. Maybe she shaded X, but we don't know for sure.

I have no doubts of Christina's part, I'd guesstimate there are tens of thousands of Jamie's both men and women in the US, probably a lot more, very self-centered to think it would be towards Jamie Spears specifically.

I'm just very over the way stan wars hijack positive and sweet things Christina does, like personalized Birthday wishes.