[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 33

Donatello wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:17 pm I’ve just read online that the whole album is about to leak, could that be true???
Wouldn’t be surprised. But Xtina has taken too long with this, so I hope she wakes up and at least shares a snippet
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Wtf is Roc Nation doing?they need to take action on these leaks on Youtube right now. I thought they would be different from Irving Azoff.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

I know release plans are what they are and they're not going to change them over a leak, but I do wish her team would at least create more noise or acknowledge things more with snippets or clues or SOMETHING. As it is, the tracks or the snippets are spreading around the web and no response other than they're aware and monitoring.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Yummy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:43 pm Wtf is Roc Nation doing?they need to take action on these leaks on Youtube right now. I thought they would be different from Irving Azoff.
This is not Roc Nation's job. It's the label's. They are the ones responsible for the distribution of her music, not Roc. While they obviously work together, they are not on the hook for taking down leaks.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 33

I even want to say Xtina deserves the leak because she and her team are a mess. They haven’t posted anything on IG and Facebook, no snippets, no news, nothing!

Adele changed her social media’s photos and posted a video already.
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm I even want to say Xtina deserves the leak because she and her team are a mess. They haven’t posted anything on IG and Facebook, no snippets, no news, nothing!

Adele changed her social media’s photos and posted a video already.
Y’all so weird
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

Queen is probably pissed and will go back to saying "it's coming soon, and it will be worth the wait. Xo"
ringthealarm
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 1

It's fine-- only stans and hardcore fans know about this. You can't even find it on YouTube right now. The ones I saw yesterday were only at hundreds of views. Y'all need to chill.

Also we know her team is not Adele's team. She's also not Adele.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

MaCK. wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:02 pm Queen is probably pissed and will go back to saying "it's coming soon, and it will be worth the wait. Xo"
quEn is blamng Becky G, kicking ha off the project and re-recording everything
:cackle: :cackle:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:31 pm
Love how peeps are schooling toxic yt gays in the comment section
Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

I literally cannot find anything on Youtube lol
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

Guys, no tea no shade but literally the ONLY people talking about Xtina's Spanish record(s) are Xtina's stans. Her chances at success with this are probably the same as they would have been, leak or no leak.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Plain Loser wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 pm Guys, no tea no shade but literally the ONLY people talking about Xtina's Spanish record(s) are Xtina's stans. Her chances at success with this are probably the same as they would have been, leak or no leak.
this

why don't people like xtine?
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Donatello
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Plain Loser wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 pm Guys, no tea no shade but literally the ONLY people talking about Xtina's Spanish record(s) are Xtina's stans. Her chances at success with this are probably the same as they would have been, leak or no leak.
Unfortunately, this.

GP is not here for hunting Xtina leaks 😂
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Bring fresh new Latin sound and it will rock
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

DirrtyHancock wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:46 pm
this

She’s liked, but forgotten tbh.

I was having a convo with my sister and brother-in-law about Britney’s conservatorship recently and he brought Xtina up. My sister said she’s “off the grid”, but remembers when she used to do The Voice. :rip: Hopefully under new management, Xtina can achieve some recognition for her music that she hasn’t gotten in years.
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

I’m ready for the promo to start rolling and for the new look reveal. (if there’s one) ☺️

She could start by at least updating her instagram link back to her website 😅
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

Kitana wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:00 pm
this

I was having a convo with my sister and brother-in-law about Britney’s conservatorship recently and he brought Xtina up. My sister said she’s “off the grid”, but remembers when she used to do The Voice. :rip: Hopefully under new management, Xtina can achieve some recognition for her music that she hasn’t gotten in years.
She's liked but not enough for people to care about her music releases. Both my sister and my cousin were big fans circa 2000-2007 but could careless what she got going on now. I sent both of them the link to LID in 2018 and my sister said "I only like her old stuff" and my cousin said "ooh let me listen!" and I haven't heard from her since. :rip:
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

I really hope she doesn't do Latin Grammys. They mean NOTHING. Univision is such a bullshit company.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

fergal wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:15 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:11 pm
fergal wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:10 pm

It's her, Mexican Singer Sofia Reyes. Yesterday I wrote in another post that the leaked version of Santo that I hear has her listed as the feature
I only know her because of the song she did with Thalia and Farina.
She did a song with Rita Ora and Anitta that was a hit in Latinamerica, but her biggest hit yet is 1,2,3 with Jason Derulo

This is fun. A music video like this for Santo would be amazing!
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

MaCK. wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:13 pm
this

She's liked but not enough for people to care about her music releases. Both my sister and my cousin were big fans circa 2000-2007 but could careless what she got going on now. I sent both of them the link to LID in 2018 and my sister said "I only like her old stuff" and my cousin said "ooh let me listen!" and I haven't heard from her since. :rip:
Ay. Though I feel like there has been more conversation among the gays about her lately. She should lean into it, like she did with Ladyland.
Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Yea.. I feel like the GP couldn’t care less about her.

She should honestly just cater to the gays with some bops and call it a day.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

this

yep. similar experiences over here.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

This is true, plus gen z rule the streaming aspect of charting :/

People know of her talent but she’s been gone way too long and not active so not many people are checking for her.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

LaurelHeights wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:42 pm

People know of her talent but she’s been gone way too long and not active so not many people are checking for her.
She has no one to blame but herself. It would’ve been a different thing if she actually had been trying all these years but she hasn’t. She literally stopped promoting her music after B2B and has just done the bare minimum.

One of the reasons why Beyonce, P!nk, and JT (from that generation) are still relevant is because they continuously put in the work.

But let’s hope she has been re-inspired to promote her music again.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:21 pm

She has no one to blame but herself. It would’ve been a different thing if she actually had been trying all these years but she hasn’t. She literally stopped promoting her music after B2B and has just done the bare minimum.

One of the reasons why Beyonce, P!nk, and JT (from that generation) are still relevant is because they continuously put in the work.

I agree 100 % . Sigh
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

You guys act as if those three were the biggest stars ever.

Neither Yonks, Pink, or JT are that big outside of the US.

The last time I ever heard JT outside of this forum was when he did the Happy ripoff.

Pink was kind of popular when she copied Beautiful.

Yonks hasn't been popular since her Single Ladies days.

EDIT: I honestly would have forgotten about Yonks or Pink's existence if it weren't for this forum. Sorry not sorry. They are not that important in the musical landscape outside of the US.
Last edited by DevotionHURTS on Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Christina is a legacy act. Some of you may not like that, but she's an established act with a trajectory of 22+ years.

That is NOT a bad thing.

Her new music sounds fresh, and it will likely get good streaming numbers/sales. I am confident that it will do sufficiently good for most fans to be happy.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

There's a world outside of pop forums, y'know?

I am partly thankful that I do participate in one, otherwise I would never hear about 99.99999% of the singers you guys talk about.

The GP doesn't care. I honestly hear new people every year, and most "famous" acts are one or two hit wonders.

Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 39

Beyonce is the best example here and is just an anomaly of an artist. I’d rather never hear from Christina again than have the equivalent of what JT and P!nk have released over the last 10 years.