[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Data wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:08 pm
KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 am I feel empathy for her after watching her documentaries but then I go to her Instagram and I'm like, "Giiiiiiiirl!" Like why doesn't she want a glam team and why doesn't she have a PR or social media team.

To post such a sexual video and to wish "Fausto" a happy birthday when she has a fiance is extremely bizarre. None of her stans know who the fuck the Fausto is that she's talking about because none of their birthdays were yesterday. For her to post that straight after Christina's "Jamie" and then deleting the video and reuploading it with the caption, "RED," is super weird. We have questions! She shaded her sister in the same way. She posted shade and then changed the caption after a few hours.
It is bizarre. First I thought "oh, Britards and Fighters are at it again" and perhaps that's the case with Binty, am not sure, but her post was cryptic. Maybe she shaded X, but we don't know for sure.

I have no doubts of Christina's part, I'd guesstimate there are tens of thousands of Jamie's both men and women in the US, probably a lot more, very self-centered to think it would be towards Jamie Spears specifically.

I'm just very over the way stan wars hijack positive and sweet things Christina does, like personalized Birthday wishes.
Christina definitely didn’t do anything wrong. And we don’t know who the Fausto is but it’s a strange coincidence if it wasn’t meant as shade.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:43 am If that caption was truly about Xtina, then you all have to realize that this woman is not in her right mind. She is not only going through Hell but dealing with severe mental illness and I’m sure on all types of medication. You can’t take everything she says seriously. Someone probably got in her ear, whether it was a fan on Twitter or her bf. But I don’t think she actually hates Xtina or was trying to be bitchy. Cut her some slack.
I guess we should cut you some slack too then…
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

what
the
fuck

Jaquis
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:43 am If that caption was truly about Xtina, then you all have to realize that this woman is not in her right mind. She is not only going through Hell but dealing with severe mental illness and I’m sure on all types of medication. You can’t take everything she says seriously. Someone probably got in her ear, whether it was a fan on Twitter or her bf. But I don’t think she actually hates Xtina or was trying to be bitchy. Cut her some slack.
It is possible to have a mental illness and have character flaws that are not due to the illness.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

Jaquis wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:08 pm
It is possible to have a mental illness and have character flaws that are not due to the illness.

the girls stay acting like mental illness is a license to be a dick, when even those suffering from mental illness ask to not be treated like they're damaged. :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Sure, but paranoia and delusions ARE part of mental illness…
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

This girl’s legacy is being a nutcase. I’m tired of hearing about her and her damn stans acting like she’s a damn slave while living in her mansion. There’s more important topics going on than her. Why not invest their time in mental health awareness programs. I do not feel sorry for her. Only Britney and her equally looney fans will find shade out of Christina’s birthday message. I only thought Jamie is a gender neutral name. Was not thinking about Britney’s daddy.
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Forreal lol These girls would use any excuse they get…
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

I hope Christina never mention Britney again in any type of post or interviews.

As sad as Britney situation is, Christina already did her part and is more than enough.

Britney represent a very dark and sad place, and I prefer to Christina to stay miles aways from that energy.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Not Breatheheavy having a 17 page discussion about Fausto Aguilera.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
_DC10_
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Why does the world continue to molly coddle and baby this 40 year old multi millionaire? I find that more bizarre than Britney’s Instagram posts.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

_DC10_ wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 am Why does the world continue to molly coddle and baby this 40 year old multi millionaire? I find that more bizarre than Britney’s Instagram posts.
So bizarre
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

_DC10_ wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:43 am Why does the world continue to molly coddle and baby this 40 year old multi millionaire? I find that more bizarre than Britney’s Instagram posts.
It is beyond strange. She is a lost little girl. She is now the unpredictable animal in the cage at the zoo that people gawk at. Her weird ass posts are not helping her/her fans case. Her fans are holding onto Britney from 1999-2004 and that Britney is long gone. She’s not coming back. They think if they “free” her, she’ll return to that version of herself because you know everyone else besides Britney is responsible for anything bad that goes on in her life. They never take accountability that she is just as responsible. Britney was a grown woman. She was not a child actress like Amanda Bynes. This current Britney is the “normal” Britney for at least the past 15+ years. Her brain is fried.
BionicWooHoo

Idc how mentally ill you are, it’s not license to be racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, or in this case blatantly making a dig at someone’s experience w a physically abusive father and domestic violence that shit is not cool
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

What a wonderful reminder that Broccoley continues to be both a victim and a joke all at the same time. :shook:
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

I finally saw the whole thing:

On Xtina Twitter, she promoted and American Greetings picked the name Jamie (I honestly think this is Random), cause who actually care or think of Britney dad at that moment.

But weirdly Britney and her team got offended thinking that was Britney’s father. Therefore, Britney throw that Video back (Xtina’s father name on purpose). Now, she and her team realized that they were overly sensitive and their actions proved that was Stupid therefore they decided to delete that tweets. The end.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

What happened between Britney and her father is really fucked up. But let’s be honest she was like a trapped princess in a castle. She still has luxury better than any of us on here. She obviously has mental health problems, a lot of it stemming from her fame. There’s a lot of bitter remorse and anger pent up in her. It’s a lot of trauma to unpack.

We all know Christina has walked away from this with her head high, even after reaching out to her. There’s nothing more to be done on her part.
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 am Not Breatheheavy having a 17 page discussion about Fausto Aguilera.
Why do you keep bringing about breatheheavy
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

PennyRae wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:41 pm
KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 am Not Breatheheavy having a 17 page discussion about Fausto Aguilera.
Because I can. I just wanted to make sure that they also couldn’t solve the mystery of their twirling queen.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

She actually believed that Christina did full hair and make up and recorded a birthday song just to shade her.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 pm She actually believed that Christina did full hair and make up and recorded a birthday song just to shade her.
:cackle: :cackle:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:20 pm
PennyRae wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:41 pm
Because I can. I just wanted to make sure that they also couldn’t solve the mystery of their twirling queen.
thank you for these updates. I personalney appreciate them.
:manshade: :manshade:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Paranoidney.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 7

So i watched the Netflix´s Britney vs Spears documentary.

Even tho she is the title of this thread it has nothing to do with Britney.
I´m just going to say that i admire her for going through so much pain and dispair and still be standing trying to balance her life out. My love and good energy goes to her.

It was a very interesting watch.

One of the things that stand out for me it´s her fanbase. I have noticed this before that her fans are truly loyal and unconditional to her. They celebrate everything she does, if it is something music related they will eat it up and support the shit out of her material, if it is something regarding her private life, they stand up for her, they defend her, they´re never negative towards her.

It amazes me how some fans can go to certain levels of involving themselves into their idol´s life, something i wouldn´t do, but i respect and above all i understand.

This is mostly based on a perspective from being part of this forum since what? like 15 years?

I´m not saying by no means that we should be like Britney fans. All i am saying is that i have heard so many times over the course of the years "fans" calling Xtina a lazy bitch, that she doesn´t care, etc. etc. in addition to a never ending negativity towards her hair, her make up, her clothes, her weight, her vocals, her performance, her music and so on and on.

I read in some other thread the other day that Xtina chose her mental and emotional health over massive success in the music industry and i completely agree. A lot of people call her lazy or that she doesnt care or complain about the long breaks, but why? Because she is taking care of herself, im pretty sure she is always trying to have a balance in her life and before being a singer, she is a human a woman and i admire her for not going overboard to a side because the other side would get compromised, balance is key and you rarely see conscient people who are responsible of their own well being in that matter.

I know we would love for her to put out more music or do the promo we think she should do, etc etc. I get the thirst because i´ve been thristy too over the last 22 years lol

The thing is that there´s no need to shame Xtina for OUR own expectations. If we as Christina fans would have only a 10% of the respect that Britney fans have for Britney, it would make a huge difference. Energy would flow differently.

It is only normal to not like everything a person does, i´m not saying we have to like everything Xtina does, but there is a huge different between shaming and calling names to someone just because it doesn´t live up to your expectations and another different thing is to have the consciense to be able to say: it is not for my liking but its ok or i would´ve like something different, but it´s ok.

Expressing yourself is free and it is also free to choose the words we use to communicate. Words are powerfull. Let´s be wise and careful. We already have enough negativity in the world to be experiencing it here too, a place where we are supposed to share our love and admiration for a beautiful woman and a talented artist.

A new era is upon us, rejoice FIGHTERS!!!
:sparkles: :peace: :sparkles:
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

I don’t understand. People here are unhappy she takes breaks, now that she’s releasing stuff folks are still unhappy. What’s the common denominator?

Anyway I’m thrilled and shook for the new music
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 7

Christian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:37 pm I don’t understand. People here are unhappy she takes breaks, now that she’s releasing stuff folks are still unhappy. What’s the common denominator?

Anyway I’m thrilled and shook for the new music
One word: Expectations. They mostly lead up to disappointment. And it is a personal process that has nothing to do with another person.

XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

(Not that OT) [but still kinda OT]

Dnsmsjdjdbdb :cackle:
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 pm She actually believed that Christina did full hair and make up and recorded a birthday song just to shade her.
Not everybody has that.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Not really on topic at all. A bit of a reach sis but ok