[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Aren’t Britney fans only doing all this because they want new music from her? I mean they knew she was in a conservatorship for 13 years yet they still supported that set up by attending her Vegas shows for years. Im sorry but I’m good with that fanbase.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Happy birthday Fausto
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 pm She actually believed that Christina did full hair and make up and recorded a birthday song just to shade her.
I think she's unhappy at the fact that it was that name the one her team decided to upload. :manshade:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:53 pm
KevinKardashian wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 pm She actually believed that Christina did full hair and make up and recorded a birthday song just to shade her.
I think she's unhappy at the fact that it was that name the one her team decided to upload. :manshade:
RocNation was surely behind this. Christina hasn’t been shady (really towards anyone) since being on the voice.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Kinn Leo wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:30 pm The thing is that there´s no need to shame Xtina for OUR own expectations.
TEA. :lightbulb:
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

That's sweet and all but Britney fans aren't doing all that for love and unconditional support. Many of them just want her back on the studio and back on the charts like it could suddenly erase the last 15 years of abuse.

Many of them are just as critical as Xtina fans or worse. Some of them are delusional and like to live off of their fave's past successes. And most of them have been contributing to Britney's current state by giving money that they fully knew wasn't going to her pockets and was only helping those leaching onto her.

At least our fanbase, although toxic at times, isn't that disconnected from reality.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

My god! What did I missed 😅 All of this happened and I was Jamming PMM and Santo! Lord have mercy on her soul.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 7

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:04 pm (Not that OT) [but still kinda OT]

Dnsmsjdjdbdb :cackle:
The name of the thread has changed like 2 times already and i confess i find it funny too LOL
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:30 pm Not really on topic at all. A bit of a reach sis but ok
Reaching for love and peace is not a bad reach at all.

Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Agugaga wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:51 pm Aren’t Britney fans only doing all this because they want new music from her? I mean they knew she was in a conservatorship for 13 years yet they still supported that set up by attending her Vegas shows for years. Im sorry but I’m good with that fanbase.
I don't know their reasons because i'm not them. My perspective comes from what i have been a witness of.
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Thainus wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:10 pm That's sweet and all but Britney fans aren't doing all that for love and unconditional support. Many of them just want her back on the studio and back on the charts like it could suddenly erase the last 15 years of abuse.

Many of them are just as critical as Xtina fans or worse. Some of them are delusional and like to live off of their fave's past successes. And most of them have been contributing to Britney's current state by giving money that they fully knew wasn't going to her pockets and was only helping those leaching onto her.

At least our fanbase, although toxic at times, isn't that disconnected from reality.
I don't blame a fan for wanting to see her favorite singer on a show. I don't blame a fan who may think that going to a show is supporting her favorite artist. That's pretty much what a fan can do to support an artist. To show some love thru social media and attend concerts.

The conservatorship people is one thing and fans are another. Let's not mix things.

I was not talking about Britney fans behavior towards other fansbases or artists. I specifically talked about (from what i have seen) how much they support and back up their favorite singer.

And i was trying to make a point on how we are sometimes as Xtina fans, and pointing out the difference of the nature of each side.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 27

It's weird Brittleknee brought up Fausto instead of James Kearns. X's parents had already divorced when X and B were in MMC 🤔. How can she know Fausto or even remember X's biological father name when she didnt meet him. I really don't understand.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Yummy wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:36 am It's weird Brittleknee brought up Fausto instead of James Kearns. X's parents had already divorced when X and B were in MMC 🤔. How can she know Fausto or even remember X's biological father name when she didnt meet him. I really don't understand.
It’s called Google.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

Let it go sisters. Let’s not forger who’s victorious in the end when it comes to life. :)
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

Thank you for the thots! I’ll keep them In mind
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Slayer4Xtina wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:50 am Let it go sisters. Let’s not forger who’s victorious in the end when it comes to life. :)
Me 💋
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

No wonder it got taken down. Her own fans were saying things like "this is why we freed her"
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

Poor Christina and Brit Brit. I hope this was all a big coincidence that was taken the wrong way. The dumb rivalry is over.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

How self-centred? :rip: What if Jamie was sent to her randomly by the Greeting Card company? Or perhaps they choose a name of one of the team who are celebrating their actual birthday for a cute thing to do? It has fuck all to do with Britney’s family and there was absolutely no suggestion that it was connected to her.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

George wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:48 pm
How self-centred? :rip: What if Jamie was sent to her randomly by the Greeting Card company? Or perhaps they choose a name of one of the team who are celebrating their actual birthday for a cute thing to do? It has fuck all to do with Britney’s family and there was absolutely no suggestion that it was connected to her.
All of this, basically. :womanshade:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

We don't know anything for certain. Either way, both got attention from this.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

I mean really, does anyone think Christina is this vicious to taunt a clinically insane woman. Really?!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Agugaga wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:19 am

I mean really, does anyone think Christina is this vicious to taunt a clinically insane woman. Really?!
Maybe only a few people do. But many, many people are willing to pretend they do in order to sleazily promote their favorite cruciferous vegetable. This is the world we're living in, sis.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

BaeTine wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:25 am

Maybe only a few people do. But many, many people are willing to pretend they do in order to sleazily promote their favorite cruciferous vegetable. This is the world we're living in, sis.
Not "cruciferous vegetable"! :cackle: Cauliflowerney stans beware!

you made me look that up in a Thesaurus! :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Data wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:34 am
BaeTine wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:25 am

Not "cruciferous vegetable"! :cackle: Cauliflowerney stans beware!

you made me look that up in a Thesaurus! :rip:
They could all really use more fiber in their diets, sis. :shook:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

If i was Christina I would mail a copy to Britney’s house and list Fausto as the sender.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Still not over her fake crying video :rip:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

The book nobody asked for. Didn't we get enough with her fake tears?
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

"Things I should have said" sis but... Nobody asked.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles: