[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

jayson_btcb wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 am 7hrs since the premier and only 283k views? I thought Latin MV are great in views and streams? Im scared
Geez, it’s barely morning and we are working, my God
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 2

DIRRTY wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:07 am Playing on all screens

Same. I have been streaming Like I Do and Pa Mis Muchachas on Spotify for 15 hours alternately. :shook: :alien:
Last edited by Like I Do on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 16

BaeTine wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 am Video is cute. But I see they ran out of budget when it was time to put eyebrows on poor Nathy. :shook:

Or was it that her part came out so good that they just singed right off? :shook:
You can see she bleached her eyebrows
Looks cool if you ask me
J_MiRaine81
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

BaeTine wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 am Video is cute. But I see they ran out of budget when it was time to put eyebrows on poor Nathy. :shook:

Or was it that her part came out so good that they just singed right off? :shook:
Don't do her like that. Lol 😆🤣
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

I really want to remain as positive as possible while staying true to my feelings.... the video left ALOT to be desired... She looked amazing as always,, wishing her the best and can't wait for the next video. Hope its.....edited better.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:54 am I really want to remain as positive as possible while staying true to my feelings.... the video left ALOT to be desired... She looked amazing as always,, wishing her the best and can't wait for the next video. Hope its.....edited better.
Ok and what ideas were left from your point of view? :susp: :susp: They all are strong Latinas and show female strength, the video is really cool with a Tarantino vibe and I have made my peace with the red hair and it's a million times better than Adeles music video, so I don't understand your opinion tbh.... :? :noway:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:54 am I really want to remain as positive as possible while staying true to my feelings.... the video left ALOT to be desired... She looked amazing as always,, wishing her the best and can't wait for the next video. Hope its.....edited better.
There were MANY scenes showing the extras instead of the girls :what:
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

The only thing I wish would have happened is to have all of them together but I understand that it might have been very difficult to have them all together at once.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:11 am The only thing I wish would have happened is to have all of them together but I understand that it might have been very difficult to have them all together at once.
Plus Nathy and Nicki are Argentinian maybe there was a visa problem too to get them in to shoot.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:34 am
jayson_btcb wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:19 am 7hrs since the premier and only 283k views? I thought Latin MV are great in views and streams? Im scared
I listened to it the moment I woke up and am avoiding all my work to stream it across different platforms, you FAKE "FAN"
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

I agree with you. The story line didn’t make sense at all, they wanted to tell a story but failed but I love the visuals and how amazing she looked!
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Tribeca wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:12 am You have to be dumb to not understand the video. She’s basically a Cartel boss. The beginning of the video shows proof on the cell phone video of one of her workers betraying her then at the end she has the guy in the back of her car.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

Leon wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am
Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:11 am The only thing I wish would have happened is to have all of them together but I understand that it might have been very difficult to have them all together at once.
Plus Nathy and Nicki are Argentinian maybe there was a visa problem too to get them in to shoot.
Nicki recorded her part here in Argentina. Becky in Barcelona and Becky in Madrid
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

Yea. I wasn’t really here for the editing either. And I thought the little dance was a little awkward and went on too long. And the “storyline”/ concept was a little meh for me. I would’ve given the girls more to do in the video since they’re not really apart of the song that much. But I mean I think it’s the Best video she’s done since You Lost me. So it’s got that going for it. But I don’t think it’s better than it. I’m also tryina remember that they shot this in like a day, correct? Idk. The song is hot fire flames tho. And she looks fucking stunning.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

You gwerls are a mess. Constructive feedback is fine but good grief! Consider how far we have come since Accelerate and the 2 Disney videos.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

pato wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:07 am
There were MANY scenes showing the extras instead of the girls :what:
Yes, that and her mouth is out of sync with the words in some scenes, and the plot is understandable but still not fully executed imo... I just was expecting more with the whole Tarantino vibe! The scenes are too choppy and don't tell the story all that well... its more like they were checking all their boxes for "female empowerment" and the story got kinda lost. Still a great visual though, she looked stunning.
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 1

I want live performance with full choreo nawww :permaban:
Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

She's trying to tell a story through multiple songs. It obviously will NOT make sense on the first video.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Just when I thought we could have a good time for a while. Do you guys get paid to complain about every single little thing she does? Is it a hobbie?

I honestly can NOT understand you.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am She's trying to tell a story through multiple songs. It obviously will NOT make sense on the first video.
Stan excuses...
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 13

I hope everyone that hates this video is cursed and can only watch Let There Be Love whenever they click on the PMM link.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

DIRRTY wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:07 am Playing on all screens

This is what we need right now. True stans who enjoy the great music and video she just gave us.

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Leon wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am
Im pretty sure they are not living un argentina
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

Camtina2 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 am
Yea. I wasn’t really here for the editing either. And I thought the little dance was a little awkward and went on too long. And the “storyline”/ concept was a little meh for me. I would’ve given the girls more to do in the video since they’re not really apart of the song that much. But I mean I think it’s the Best video she’s done since You Lost me. So it’s got that going for it. But I don’t think it’s better than it. I’m also tryina remember that they shot this in like a day, correct? Idk. The song is hot fire flames tho. And she looks fucking stunning.
:cackle:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am She's trying to tell a story through multiple songs. It obviously will NOT make sense on the first video.
Stan excuses...
I would wait for the rest of the videos to be released to give an opinion over the overall story arch.

At the moment all I can say is that the video is hot! Christina looks hot! The cameos of the girls are great (and it makes sense they are short, as their participation was short too). And I can't wait to see what comes next!

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Ok let's not have this thread turn into a negative space... I shared my thoughts and I was respectful and not trolling. The video is good but not great and did not elevate the song imo... but I'm happy she is back and can't wait for what's next! No need to derail the thread complaining about peoples opinions.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 am Ok let's not have this thread turn into a negative space... I shared my thoughts and I was respectful and not trolling. The video is good but not great and did not elevate the song imo... but I'm happy she is back and can't wait for what's next! No need to derail the thread complaining about peoples opinions.
I agree. There's no need to turn this into a stans v trolls situation.

But you've got to admit, that you complained about other people's opinions too.

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Plain Loser wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am
Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:34 am
I listened to it the moment I woke up and am avoiding all my work to stream it across different platforms, you FAKE "FAN"
:rip:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am I hope everyone that hates this video is cursed and can only watch Let There Be Love whenever they click on the PMM link.
but why do you shade the amazing LTBL Video? :cry:

There are other artists with really bad music videos. ;)
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 am Ok let's not have this thread turn into a negative space... I shared my thoughts and I was respectful and not trolling. The video is good but not great and did not elevate the song imo... but I'm happy she is back and can't wait for what's next! No need to derail the thread complaining about peoples opinions.
I agree. There's no need to turn this into a stans v trolls situation.

But you've got to admit, that you complained about other people's opinions too.
I am a stan I am not a troll. True stans are critical and don't blindly love every thing because it's their fave.

Yes I've had my moments but only when i think someone is disrespectful or clearly trolling...which I was not. I said nice things I did not just trash the video.