[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:38 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:33 am Ok let's not have this thread turn into a negative space... I shared my thoughts and I was respectful and not trolling. The video is good but not great and did not elevate the song imo... but I'm happy she is back and can't wait for what's next! No need to derail the thread complaining about peoples opinions.
I agree. There's no need to turn this into a stans v trolls situation.

But you've got to admit, that you complained about other people's opinions too.
I am a stan I am not a troll. True stans are critical and don't blindly love every thing because it's their fave.

Yes I've had my moments but only when i think someone is disrespectful or clearly trolling...which I was not. I said nice things I did not just trash the video.
I agree, you're not a troll... However...

Liking it =/= blindly loving everyhing she does because she's our fave.

We are allowed to like the video y'know?...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:32 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am She's trying to tell a story through multiple songs. It obviously will NOT make sense on the first video.
Stan excuses...
I would wait for the rest of the videos to be released to give an opinion over the overall story arch.

At the moment all I can say is that the video is hot! Christina looks hot! The cameos of the girls are great (and it makes sense they are short, as their participation was short too). And I can't wait to see what comes next!
Perfectly written, it's just the beginning of the journey of Latintina and the arc of tension rises slow until the peak in the last video. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
And this music video is still the greatest video in 2021. :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4

Would you guys rather have Liberation videos? I mean...this is a masterpiece compared to those...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:40 am
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:35 am

I agree. There's no need to turn this into a stans v trolls situation.

But you've got to admit, that you complained about other people's opinions too.
I am a stan I am not a troll. True stans are critical and don't blindly love every thing because it's their fave.

Yes I've had my moments but only when i think someone is disrespectful or clearly trolling...which I was not. I said nice things I did not just trash the video.

We are allowed to like the video...
You are... when did I bash anyone for liking it? I like it too! I'm also a human, not a Xtina robot. I have opinions that are multifaceted... and that's okay. I'm allowed to have an opinion of the video overall outside of "she looks hot and she's a strong woman".
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25

It's reaching 500k views soon. Share it everywhere people.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 am

You are... when did I bash anyone for liking it? I like it too! I'm also a human, not a Xtina robot. I have opinions that are multifaceted... and that's okay. I'm allowed to have an opinion of the video overall outside of "she looks hot and she's a strong woman".
Well of course you can have your opinion and also defend your opinion and if you have good arguments everything is fine.
Perhaps I really blindy love everything she does because I know that Queen stands with her heart and soul behind every project, music video, campaign etc.. Even if Christina fails she is smart enough to learn her lesson for the next time, I mean she is for more than 30 years in this business and we only know a small fragment of everything. So I will always give her nothing more than love and support. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Mack, don't get me wrong, I like you.

Let us respect each other, no need to call the other names.

Nobody is a Xtina robot, all of us are multifaceted, and we all are entitled to have our own opinions.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 16

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 am

Nobody is a Xtina robot, all of us are multifaceted, and we all are entitled to have our own opinions.
Christinalover is definitely an Xtina Robot. The definition of the word simp lmao
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I did not call anyone names... yall need to get back to streaming Pa Mis Muchachas and leave me tf alone because this is unnecessary

:ziggy:

I love the song and still will support her obviously. Let's just leave it there.
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 8

Do you guys hear this whisle right after Christina says "La Becky"?

It took me a couple listens to notice that.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

I will admit I was livid that Chloe and Halle got more camera time than Nathy.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 13

I get being critical but it’s not like giving an in-depth laundry list of issues is going to fix the editing in the next video. You might as well DM xtina, matt, or try gettin to know Max via Fortnite. You all want validation for your disappointment, I get it. It’s just a boner jam less than 12 hours after the video premiered. Some people haven’t even processed it yet.
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Nathy is that B. I hope they have another collab.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 am She looks good
what are your other thoughts, sis? :)
XAcapellas
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

The Acapella version (not official of course) is oming soon 😘
Last edited by XAcapellas on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! You can call me Charlie and I make X's Acapellas :love:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/xacapellas

Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

400k views 12 hours in?? They better stream this shit
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:04 am I get being critical but it’s not like giving an in-depth laundry list of issues is going to fix the editing in the next video. You might as well DM xtina, matt, or try gettin to know Max via Fortnite. You all want validation for your disappointment, I get it. It’s just a boner jam less than 12 hours after the video premiered. Some people haven’t even processed it yet.
I don't care about validation. I'm just sharing my thoughts on a forum that's dedicated to discussing Christina Aguilera.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:57 am

Christinalover is definitely an Xtina Robot. The definition of the word simp lmao
He's in love with Christina. Why is that a bad thing? She's a hottie!

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

And if you read closely I explained why I support Christina the way I do it. :angel: :love:
Do I have a obsession towards her and will I love her forever? Absolutely :love: :love:
But the word simp is a really stupid term of todays internet culture, I would say I felt deeply in love with this woman since day one and can't say any bad word about her. :cry:
Perhaps it's a bit to much sometimes but that's just the way I am....
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Ok I'm convinced yall are the same person now... :ziggy:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 15

She cannot please everyone at the same time, ppl should know that by now.

Anyways if you complain or not like it, just go away. Because this is a CELEBRATION right here, and we have no time for that.

Let’s embrace and celebrate 🎊 This COME BACK!!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:17 am

He's in love with Christina. Why is that a bad thing? She's a hottie!
Thank you soooo much!!!!
But she is more than a hottie, Christina is the definition of beauty, sexiness and sensuality in our universe. :love: :love: :love: :love:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 15

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:05 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 am She looks good
what are your other thoughts, sis? :)
I’ve already shared my other thoughts. I’m not crazy about this song as the first single. But it’s growing on me the more I listen to it and I’m streaming the Hell out of it.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

You guys have to remember that this is EPISODE 1 of the story. It says "to be continued" at the end, so if you didn't get the storyline, you probably will when the other videos are dropped.

You guys have jumped the gun each time with conclusions and were proven wrong by her every time the past few weeks. Be patient and enjoy the ride.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Lotus wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:30 am WHY IS THE VIDEO SO DARK?
WHY IS THE VOICE WITHIN VIDEO SO BLACK AND WHITE?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:54 am I really want to remain as positive as possible while staying true to my feelings.... the video left ALOT to be desired... She looked amazing as always,, wishing her the best and can't wait for the next video. Hope its.....edited better.
I agree with you. The story line didn’t make sense at all, they wanted to tell a story but failed but I love the visuals and how amazing she looked!
I think the storyline made sense it just could've used more dialogue maybe? Like maybe show the guy in the beginning getting pissed at Christina before going out and betraying her or whatever... just more of a story, since they went the cinematic route.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:54 am I really want to remain as positive as possible while staying true to my feelings.... the video left ALOT to be desired... She looked amazing as always,, wishing her the best and can't wait for the next video. Hope its.....edited better.
I agree with you. The story line didn’t make sense at all, they wanted to tell a story but failed but I love the visuals and how amazing she looked!
I dont get any story that comes from Harry Potter, Lord of the G-String, Armageddon, Transformers, Alien, Avengers, etc either
they all didnt make any sense
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Girls the director of this video is a award winning filmmaker. I am sure the story will come together when all is said and done. This is an amazing start.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Let's focus on streaming!!!!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

I think the video will have between 1,3 million and 1,5 million views after one day.🥳