[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

The song grew on me after the video but I wish she should just drop the Liberation era looks and focus on something else

She looks younger than all the other girls 🤧
rockyroad
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Does anyone remember how many views Accelerate MV got in a day
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 12

I don't care about numbers. However, I have a concern.

Becky G 28.4 M of followers (Ig)
Nick Nicole 10.2 M of followers (Ig)
Nathy Peluso 4.4 M of followers (ig)

And we don't even have 2 M of views for Pa' mis muchachas VM, Weren't they supposed to help Xtina get better numbers?, That's why they were hired for this song. I need a Manager to put a formal complaint

Marcus Stanthony
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

That scene in the car…has Xtina ever looked sexier? Like, I legit can’t think of any other scene from her entire videography that is quite at this level. Beautiful maybe, but sexy?
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 8

Marcus Stanthony wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:58 pm That scene in the car…has Xtina ever looked sexier? Like, I legit can’t think of any other scene from her entire videography that is quite at this level. Beautiful maybe, but sexy?
Candyman with the blue outfit 😜
Music1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

rockyroad wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 pm Does anyone remember how many views Accelerate MV got in a day

Accelerate - 2,500,000- 5/3/201
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 16

1.7M
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Does anyone understand the plot so far? who is suppose to be the guy inside the truck beaten?
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

reasonwhy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:39 am Does anyone understand the plot so far? who is suppose to be the guy inside the truck beaten?
P!nk
Sirius69
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:52 pm I don't care about numbers. However, I have a concern.

And we don't even have 2 M of views for Pa' mis muchachas VM, Weren't they supposed to help Xtina get better numbers?, That's why they were hired for this song. I need a Manager to put a formal complaint

They were all in the video for about 20 seconds each just sitting/standing there. Would you watch a video over and over and over of Christina having a featured guest spot with three other girls for a couple of seconds not really doing anything? The video doesn't have reply value. Look at 'Your Body' it did good in views despite not being a big hit because the video was fun and colorful and you could watch it over and over. Pa Mis Muchachas video is just ok but the song is fire. At this point we can only rely on the song itself, promo, preformances, radio and hopefully a viral dance or something with the song.
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

How does the PMM video not have any replay value? I've rewatched it so many times looking for different and trying to understand more of the plot. I'm sure I'm not the only one but to each their own I guess...
moreno1992
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Its made like this on purpose..... It will be revealed in the next video or even another one.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

I agree with some of you that the video is a bit messy. I rewatched many times and I think the editor could have done a better job with the scenes and with the girls ,specially when Xtina mentions them at the end of the song. Like, don't show the extras, give the girls a (longer) moment. Also, I didn't like her lipping in the car, she's been doing that lately (in FIL, Reflection). I mean, there are a lot of people working there and they could say "Hey xtina, open your mouth a little bit".
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

There you have the negative nancies here complaining just because the video is not doing Adele numbers...
Guys, enjoy the f*cking era and shut the f*** up!
We have Xtina music out again, you know how RARE that is?
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 17

paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 am There you have the negative nancies here complaining just because the video is not doing Adele numbers...
Those bitches only care for charts, Christina is here bringing fire and art that I haven't seen since Bionic.
The song is a slay and her vocals and looks are exquisite.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 8

Lotus wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:49 am
paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 am There you have the negative nancies here complaining just because the video is not doing Adele numbers...
Those bitches only care for charts, Christina is here bringing fire and art that I haven't seen since Bionic.
The song is a slay and her vocals and looks are exquisite.
You mean since Burlesque. Also don’t forget, your name is Lotus. It would be like if my name was “This_Christmas” but I called her Xmas album her shittiest side project.
Last edited by Agugaga on Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Desnudate wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:52 pm I don't care about numbers. However, I have a concern.

To be fair Pa' Mis Muchachas sound nothing like the music these girls are making, so i kinda understand why their fans don't care.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Im surprised views are low, where are the fans and other girls fans

We need a performance and more promo, IG teasers arent enough sadly :(

The song and video are FIRE
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Well, I thought the views would be a bit higher than they are. Anyways, I can't stop playing the song and the video. Queen served a lot!
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Youtube:

Current daily avg: 2,496,594

:shook:

Usually it's at 800k
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

Oh well…
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

It just needs some kind of boost… link it to a telenovela or do a live performance.

It can also be that it will grown in time.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

:liar:
Erotica wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:20 am Youtube:

Usually it's at 800k
What does this mean?
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

Keep in mind she's returning to the Latin scene after 21 years. And her latest projects in English hasn't been very successful either.

I feel the song is going to be a grower and -hopefully- will be considered a super hit and classic in Latin music in time. Don't expect this to be a major hit from one day to the other. Be patient.

Don't call it a flop, don't panic, don't freak out just because it's not jumping to #1 everywhere and doing crazy numbers as others.

Enjoy! Do your part! Stream and share and comment what you like/love about it and let's relax and hope for the best.

Can't wait for the ballad and Santo.
This is very exciting and I really really think it's going to be a very successful era for her ❤🔥
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

I wish they would have done the video all together. Like they did Lady Marmalade. Adding Making the Video, Behind the Music or something like Xtina surprising the three girls on set, like what she did for Farrah Moan from Drag Race. Idk

Hopefully they will meet and we will see it and of course live performance!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

Xben wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:06 am Keep in mind she's returning to the Latin scene after 21 years. And her latest projects in English hasn't been very successful either.

I feel the song is going to be a grower and -hopefully- will be considered a super hit and classic in Latin music in time. Don't expect this to be a major hit from one day to the other. Be patient.

Don't call it a flop, don't panic, don't freak out just because it's not jumping to #1 everywhere and doing crazy numbers as others.

Enjoy! Do your part! Stream and share and comment what you like/love about it and let's relax and hope for the best.

Can't wait for the ballad and Santo.
This is very exciting and I really really think it's going to be a very successful era for her ❤🔥
Lol.

People will always find something to b!TCH about.

Don't waste your time on them. :monkeysee:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

They didn't take advantage of the 3 featured artists as they could've but the video views will be steady I think... this video will be played in bars every night in Latin America I'm sure... it's a perfect bar video for people to just get drunk and have fun.

We need to focus mainly on audio streams. Specifically Spotify!
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

VenusAsABoy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:32 am :liar:
Erotica wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:20 am Youtube:

Usually it's at 800k
What does this mean?
All of her videos got 2,496,594 views a day. Usually she gets about 800,000 daily views
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Have any of you miserable bitches blast it in the car while going to club?!!! Cause the song is a MONSTER!
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

The song is such an ear worm. Woke up with it stuck in my head.