[HD] Somos Nada / Pa' Mis Muchachas at the Latin Grammys

Moments to remember...
SkunKy
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 43

Alejandro Fernandez is performing aswell maybe a HTGDT televised moment aswell? lol not really but still want the song live with HD quality xD
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

I want that gender fluid human being in the video to dance with Christina on stage and all 3 girls dancing around them! We need also a break down with hot flamenco music
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

PMM feat Selena hologram OMG 🔥🔥🔥

Cha cha cha bidi bom bom 💃
Last edited by Norgito on Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 166

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:22 pm
pato wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:19 pm
Kinn Leo wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:15 pm I can see a "Somos Nada/Pa mis muchachas" medley ala "CELD/Genio atrapado" Latin Grammy 2000 moment, talking about a full circle moment lol.

The look of the picture gives me a vibe of "Santo" videoclip tho.
She needs to sing PMADT
Perform a 20 year old cover song when she has a new EP to promote? PaPito make that make sense
I don't mean PMADT only, and it's been already confirmed that she is singing with the girls. She needs to sing PMADT since it's an extended performance. bitch
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

An altogether choreo moment would be very nice, could fire up the number. An epic performance can do a lot for a song :thumbsup:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 23

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 pm
MaCK. wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:13 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:09 pm

You need to learn how to stop when you’re ahead sis. The bit of atrocious streaming numbers was unnecessary
Right... reel it in a bit AintNoOtherMe sis.... atrocious is a choice word... however they do have a point, the numbers in many Latin countries have been lower than expected!
Maybe it was a wrong choice of words but the numbers are much lower than we expected and I don’t blame Xtina or the label. The promo was on point when it comes to Streaming platforms but the fans didn’t do much!
I mean, abandoning the Spanish era and moving on to the Liberallah followup is also an option, and I'd be fine with that too. Y'all just let us know tbh.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

Pa Mis Muchachas and Somos Nada <3

Gracias
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 1

MaCK. wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:55 pm That fucking picture!!!!!!!!!

I need them closing the show! Red Carpet, present an award, perform next single and end with PMM!
Like make it PMM night… have each girl perform their single song leading to all of them singing PMM
ceres1726
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Yaaaaas!! We’re ready!!
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 18

BaeTine wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:38 pm
MaCK. wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:13 pm

Right... reel it in a bit AintNoOtherMe sis.... atrocious is a choice word... however they do have a point, the numbers in many Latin countries have been lower than expected!
Maybe it was a wrong choice of words but the numbers are much lower than we expected and I don’t blame Xtina or the label. The promo was on point when it comes to Streaming platforms but the fans didn’t do much!
I mean, abandoning the Spanish era and moving on to the Liberallah followup is also an option, and I'd be fine with that too. Y'all just let us know tbh.
No, sis, the Spanish era is the best era we had since Bionic when it comes to visuals, music and actual promo so I hope she continues with it.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 37

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:47 pm
BaeTine wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:38 pm

No, sis, the Spanish era is the best era we had since Bionic when it comes to visuals, music and actual promo so I hope she continues with it.
Facts.... save the bargain bin wigs and baggy clothes she serves us for as long as possible! Idgaf if I can't understand what she's singing, at least she is looking like a star with budget and not a fallen star ON a budget.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 32

pato wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:27 pm
pato wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:19 pm
She needs to sing PMADT
Perform a 20 year old cover song when she has a new EP to promote? PaPito make that make sense
I don't mean PMADT only, and it's been already confirmed that she is singing with the girls. She needs to sing PMADT since it's an extended performance. bitch
So the girls can then complain she didn’t capitalize on promoting her new Somos Nada single? :ziggy: it still makes no sense
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:53 pm

So the girls can then complain she didn’t capitalize on promoting her new Somos Nada single? :ziggy: it still makes no sense
wtf. PMADT is the most popular song from mi reflejo in the latin market and I am telling you that she needs to include the song somewhere in the medley or whatever she is going to do IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE SINGS PMM, SANTO, whatever, she needs to INCLUDE PMADT. Do you understand or shall I draw it for you?
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 32

pato wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 pm

wtf. PMADT is the most popular song from mi reflejo in the latin market and I am telling you that she needs to include the song somewhere in the medley or whatever she is going to do IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE SINGS PMM, SANTO, whatever, she needs to INCLUDE PMADT. Do you understand or shall I draw it for you?
Draw it out Papito. Because you still have failed to provide a logical explanation to promote an old song when she’s trying to promote her new material. Like Crack said, if she was getting some kind of lifetime achievement or recognition award then yes, very appropriate. But now is.not.the.time.

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:59 pm
pato wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:55 pm
Draw it out Papito. Because you still have failed to provide a logical explanation to promote an old song when she’s trying to promote her new material. Like Crack said, if she was getting some kind of lifetime achievement or recognition award then yes, very appropriate. But now is.not.the.time.

Okay.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

SkunKy wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:25 pm Alejandro Fernandez is performing aswell maybe a HTGDT televised moment aswell? lol not really but still want the song live with HD quality xD
I WOULD DIE!!!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 4

Now we’re talking! @Cruz2318 let’s go!
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

So Happy . Also will be a much needed girl power moment because I'm looking at the line up of performers and it's OVERWHELMINGLY almost all men. Damn. Where's all the female performers? Beside Christina and the girls? I'm assuming Rosalia will perform her new song? And it just hasn't been announced yet? IDK.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

16 days of you bitches speculating what she should perform will be a pain in the ass.

Lord have mercy
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Lol Sony will not waste money on PMADT or HTGDT performance.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

PMM + new song from the EP + EP release (date)
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

I feel so excited for this performance!

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I hope she wont forget the lyrics 🙏
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 10

*SCREAMS IN SPANISH*
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

NEW MATERIAL ONLY!
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

I wonder what will the other 3 gurls do after their parts :rip: I hope they sing at the outro as well as Xtina name-drops them.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 80

janvinron wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm I wonder what will the other 3 gurls do after their parts :rip: I hope they sing at the outro as well as Xtina name-drops them.
They can hype queen like on the record lol
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 17

Norgito wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:24 pm 16 days of you bitches speculating what she should perform will be a pain in the ass.

Lord have mercy
Exactly lol.