[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

Happy for her, but why do I feel this is the start of a whole new chapter of crazy.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Fausto just smashed his “Oops!…I did it again“ CD against the wall in anger!
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Happy for her, used to be a fan of pre 2007 britney, hopefully she can live a happy life with her sons and make good decisions now that she is free and don't start acting like 2007 britney again :eyes:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Ok.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

It's a good day for her! Let's see what happens in the new chapter of her life! #liberation #rebirth #lotus

I hope she doesn't go back to the spotlight....
love&music wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:50 pm Waiting for another Insta post in a white room, terrible mascara and a red babydoll looking like a human trafficking victim from Russia.

lmaoooo

xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:46 pm Can’t wait for the new cryptic social media posts now that she’s free.
She's been doing that for a while now...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

As long as she or whoever will be in charge doesn't make stupid things like the HB Fausto, ok...
Ganeshiva
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

I expect her to be in confident and creative Self, I hate the people that desire her to fail and act crazy :( . It doesnt matter what we Go through there’s room for improvement and recovery.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

Agugaga wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:20 pm Fausto just smashed his “Oops!…I did it again“ CD against the wall in anger!
FUCK! It was Fausto’s birthday November 4th. We forgot about it.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Happy Birthday, Fausto! :dancegirls:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Cool. So I guess Chris Cocker can now win a Nobel Peace Prize.

No but honestly, good for her. Her fans are lobotomized dicks but it's not her fault. She should stay out of the public's eye for a while tho.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Sam CashHungri better make sure he's in the will, bc she won't be alive a whole lot longer. :rip:

But glad for the methy bottoms who wanted this woman to get back to doing for them whatever it was they felt she used to do for them.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:46 am Sam CashHungri better make sure he's in the will, bc she won't be alive a whole lot longer. :rip:

But glad for the methy bottoms who wanted this woman to get back to doing for them whatever it was they felt she used to do for them.
I mean ☠️☠️☠️
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Legends supporting legends. We love to see it!

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:20 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Legends supporting legends. We love to see it!
Til it happens to you: conservatorship remix teas. :rip:
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Tommy_Tank wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:05 pm Happy for her, but why do I feel this is the start of a whole new chapter of crazy.
Me too.

I had a talked with my hubby about her few days ago. She is unstable and people around her are all untrustworthy. This is not necessarily end well for her. As long as she has any money on her people around her want to sucked it. Who can help her now when she can not help herself (unstable)?
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

:shook:
BionicWooHoo

Her next era is going to do so well bc of the GP sympathy
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

Now this is the tea I am dying to sip :shook:
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

I am salivating for this tea tbh 🍿🍿🍿
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

BionicWooHoo wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:01 pm Her next era is going to do so well bc of the GP sympathy
I’ve been trying to work out what her next move will be, and what her next move should be for what’s best for her.

I imagine a rush release album will be on the cards to capitalise on her GO backing.

But , she just needs to fucking rest and enjoy her freedom for a bit. Maybe focusing on getting custody back / being a full time parent of her two boys (how old are they now though?)

And also mentioned wanting another kid with this new guy, BUT I’m weary of his intentions and I just think that’s a big mistake.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 50

The way she speaks/moves. This girl needs a long rest before coming back
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

I was expecting her to look refreshed now that she’s free.
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

The meds that they've had her on for so many years have probably done some sort of brain damage. I don't mean this in a cruel way, but psych drugs are no joke.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

She can not stay still there… she is not alright..
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

I despise Oprah but I would watch this!
Xxtopher
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Ppl are so easy to judge but forget that she wasn’t even able to have a kid if she wanted, grab money that she worked for as she pleases, go on vacation. She was heavily controlled and I’m sure they would Medicaid her when she wouldn’t listen it did what they wanted. Including her mother, father and sister.

She was scared to say this before because if she said anything she would then be hospitalized or sent “away”. Of course she’s going to not be still and maybe even have awakened moments because she’s new to all this freedom and without any medications to control her mind and maybe body. Her current boyfriend seems to have given her the strength she needs to speak up and he seems to be a good person for her. And I’m sure he’s seen some shit but sticked around for her. Maybe he is an opportunistic but he really could of left when she wasn’t free and he wasn’t getting anything like money out of the relationship.

She should take a break but I def. Would want to see the Oprah interview and see what she says. Including why her mom, dad and sister should be in jail for.

Would be amazing if Jay z since he owns roc nation and he does the Super Bowl would get Xtina and Britney to do the halftime 2023. I’m sure Xtina is glad Britney is free now to be that friend she once had. Since she didn’t seem herself as X mentioned during her stripped/vma era
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Xxtopher wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:16 am Ppl are so easy to judge but forget that she wasn’t even able to have a kid if she wanted, grab money that she worked for as she pleases, go on vacation. She was heavily controlled and I’m sure they would Medicaid her when she wouldn’t listen it did what they wanted. Including her mother, father and sister.

She was scared to say this before because if she said anything she would then be hospitalized or sent “away”. Of course she’s going to not be still and maybe even have awakened moments because she’s new to all this freedom and without any medications to control her mind and maybe body. Her current boyfriend seems to have given her the strength she needs to speak up and he seems to be a good person for her. And I’m sure he’s seen some shit but sticked around for her. Maybe he is an opportunistic but he really could of left when she wasn’t free and he wasn’t getting anything like money out of the relationship.

She should take a break but I def. Would want to see the Oprah interview and see what she says. Including why her mom, dad and sister should be in jail for.

Would be amazing if Jay z since he owns roc nation and he does the Super Bowl would get Xtina and Britney to do the halftime 2023. I’m sure Xtina is glad Britney is free now to be that friend she once had. Since she didn’t seem herself as X mentioned during her stripped/vma era
Jamie and Fausto will be doing shots together at that 2023 watch party!
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Xxtopher wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:16 am Ppl are so easy to judge but forget that she wasn’t even able to have a kid if she wanted, grab money that she worked for as she pleases, go on vacation. She was heavily controlled and I’m sure they would Medicaid her when she wouldn’t listen it did what they wanted. Including her mother, father and sister.

I like your positive thinking…. And there is a chance there… but very slim….