"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm
pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm Real question: did lady gaga ONLY speak about that? This is intentional AF since she mentioned her. She's making an unnecessary comparison and putting them against each other. Nasty move tbh
And word is Britney met with that Rat's manager in the last 24hrs and is about to sign with them. This shit smells like Ratga's face and her minions are at work again. Evil is as evil gets the classless, fame-hungry, ugly bottoms to do. :pout:
Good thing we can kill two birds with one stone when Lady Methga's mask finally falls off 🧚‍♀️
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Darling Nikki wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:28 pm
Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm
pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm Real question: did lady gaga ONLY speak about that? This is intentional AF since she mentioned her. She's making an unnecessary comparison and putting them against each other. Nasty move tbh
And word is Britney met with that Rat's manager in the last 24hrs and is about to sign with them. This shit smells like Ratga's face and her minions are at work again. Evil is as evil gets the classless, fame-hungry, ugly bottoms to do. :pout:
Good thing we can kill two birds with one stone when Lady Methga's mask finally falls off 🧚‍♀️
After so many plastic surgery, it might...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Media and a sympathy documentary must have made some of you having fallen for her fake personality. How shameful of you.
Last edited by Yummy on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

LSA is not as bad as I thought on that thread
Fabry
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Wow, I wasn't really expecting this. Xtina supported her several times and in this video she said she's happy abou her. Britney's story was really not necessary. This makes me sad, but whatever.
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

I dont have instagram but people should just spam send her the thread and post she posted of her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t see it.

Side note: it’s pretty narcissistic of Britney (who I respect) to come for Christina out of nowhere after not acknowledging her for years. Meanwhile Christina has nothing but good things to say about her in the last 10 years. If I was Christina, I’d try hard to not be associated with her again.

What’s funny is in doing the right thing and respecting her privacy, she comes off to many as dismissive. Love you Christina sorry people are dumb.

Also want to add that Britney is definitely checking on Xtina to see what she’s up to and yet doesn’t even follow her back. Looking fake there.
Last edited by supersonic on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Xtina is mature, has a happy family, in the company of good people, enjoys her own money. Envy is expected.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

The time is ticking... sooner people will be questioning if Britney really need something. Seems like a lost girl. We'll keep you on our prayers, Brit.

(not)

Please, let's enjoy our time always loving and supporting Xtina. Let em be mad.
cruzhuang
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

I think Britney is so ungrateful and playing a victim card.
Xtina has had a warm statement to Britney in the beginning, and last night was all about the Latin music celebration, why Britney thought Xtina had to say something about her again in that event.
cheeks
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

She shot herself in the foot even mentioning X . The comparison are not in her favor, success or not.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Britney knows about Christina's message... if u read what she wrote closely she starts off by saying "I love and adore all the people who have supported me.. BUT refusing to SPEAK..." she's basically calling Christina out for not vocally speaking out... "Thank you to all the supporters who SPOKE UP and supported me"

But she's ignoring the fact that she posted that Fausto post. AFTER ignoring Christina's message, which probably turned Christina off from commenting altogether. Because that was tacky af.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:30 pm LSA is not as bad as I thought on that thread
I think this won't go as Bertney and her beau planned because Xtine will shut it down real quick and that clown will look like a fool (again)
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

The question is, what would Xtina's team do? Will they just sit around and let this go out of proportion ala Bionic?

RCA, Sony, Rocnation?
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

the stupid probably was planning her next random dancing instagram video and saw xtina's stories and was jealous because she is on top of the charts. bish went MAD
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

Lol @ this fucking cunt
redlips
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

as a huge britney fan im sad and upset with her. xtina did make a heartfelt twitter post way before gaga even spoke up. i didnt see anything wrong with what she said at the Grammy's. she said shes happy for her. those two must have some deep rooted issues we dont know about they should really talk things out privately. This really hurts she would do that.
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
She exposed Christina to hate comments and media backlash. Some are even threatening her with comments like "you better not come to Brazil ever again", some hardcore Britney fans are writing the worst thing. A mentally healthy grown-up woman doesn't expose people to hate like that. I hope Christina responds with kindness and from her heart. Because between the two, Christina is the one who showed to have a beautiful soul. After this, I'll never feel sympathy for Britney ever again. It was mean, cruel, and childish.
Addicted
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Diet Prada just posted this on Insta but put MOST of the blame to the publicist, as everybody should. Like I said, if the publicist didn't intervene in such a flippant way, this would not be making news right now.
Last edited by Addicted on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

janvinron wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:34 pm The question is, what would Xtina's team do? Will they just sit around and let this go out of proportion ala Bionic?

RCA, Sony, Rocnation?
Camel-Z doesn't play, Brutney better not board a plane anytime soon.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

janvinron wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:34 pm The question is, what would Xtina's team do? Will they just sit around and let this go out of proportion ala Bionic?

RCA, Sony, Rocnation?
I was thinking of this tbh.
On a side, I think it would be a good move not to say anything BUT taking into account that xtina's been asked about that bitch FOREVER, she could write something since she's EDUCATED and show she's wrong. After that, xtina's managment has to ask EVERYBODY not to ask about b* anymore and delete her name wherever it appears on her bios, etc. this could somehow benefit xtina
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

My thing is what else is Christina supposed to do? like? She said she's happy for her. Bitch u lucky she said THAT lol.
Goddess
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

LMAO I told y'all Britney don't fxck with Xtina. Before Britney's post, I JUST watched Xtina being interviewed on the set of the Candyman video. The reported asked her how proud of herself is she that she didn't become "tabloid fodder like her counterparts." Xtina responded that she doesn't judge and eventually anyone in that situation will find their way.

Britney is pathetic.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:35 pm the stupid probably was planning her next random dancing instagram video and saw xtina's stories and was jealous because she is on top of the charts. bish went MAD
All this time watching X's every move. Seriously, how pathetic and sad. Legend needs all the love we can give her because the envy of some is very real.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

I better not see britards call Christina rude ever again.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 11

whew chile im at war this weekend

first the Rottenhouse verdict, now this Shitney delusion

I have so many fronts open, IDK where to start

25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

I just don't get why other celebs have to speak out on this multiple times. Like once isn't good enough now? She's supposed to speak about this in every interview?

All questions about this looney need to be banned. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

genie wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:36 pm
supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
She exposed Christina to hate comments and media backlash. Some are even threatening her with comments like "you better not come to Brazil ever again", some hardcore Britney fans are writing the worst thing. A mentally healthy grown-up woman doesn't expose people to hate like that. I hope Christina responds with kindness and from her heart. Because between the two, Christina is the one who showed to have a beautiful soul. After this, I'll never feel sympathy for Britney ever again. It was mean, cruel, and childish.
She became her parents.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Fabry
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Also, I wasn't expecting Britney loving all this attention on her. She should just focus on being happy.
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

Nunca más Sentire lastima hacia britney y su situación!!! Lo que hizo es inexplicable y la
Expone a Christina en un lugar horrible!!sabiendo lo que causará esto
A nivel mundial!!!hablamos de britney y xtina y encima en su cuenta
Oficial!!! realmente hoy se cabo la tumba en mi persona 😡😡😡😡esta perdida
Mental!!!veremos que te depara el futuro…….
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

I'm team don't say nothing. fuck that bitch. don't give her the time of day. she looks stupid.
But if she does say something, I would say something like:
"LOVE being the villain all the time. It's AWESOME!"
and screenshot her thread. supporting her in June.