"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

the title :cackle: add UGLY to nose tbh
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

Vayan al Instagram de britney y dejenle mensajes al respecto en sus posteos!! Como estan inundando el Instagram de xtina
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 13

PS0202 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:45 pm I'm so irritated because ignorant and foolish people will easily think she was being mean to Britney because of this foolishness. It's like every time X is getting some shine so evil wicked spirit comes out of nowhere to try and sabotage her. The media is a hot mess. I'm very happy X did have that tweet to show how foolish Britney is. But the true question is will the media paint Britney as wrong or will they just focus on the lies to paint X as a villain?
Cus it is time xtina win!
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:50 pm
xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 pm
Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:43 pm
Says the one who fakes an online persona and uses the word moi incorrectly.
Stop trying to talk to moi.
Never going to happen.
Yet you keep replying

Notice how you keep mentioning me FIRST?
It's SOOOO UNHEALTHY
But moi is fabulous & gorgeous - having ppl obsessed with moi is nothing out of the ordinary
UGHHHH #BADBITCH
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 11

grrfrrtrr wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:31 pm
Xeena wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:30 pm
grrfrrtrr wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:27 pm Britney took what X did the wrong way, and it's sad altogether. I hope they can talk it out privately, if Brit's mental condition doesn't prevent her from seeing this clearly. :(
The disrespect was public and intentional for someone who has supported her.
Brit is sick and easily manipulated. She is a victim. She wouldn't notice Christina's support right in her face.
nah. im sick of these moves to take the blame off shitney.

she is perfectly capable of this smoke and she should get it right in her face.
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I want to see what Britney responds once she realizes that Xtina DID support her months ago
STUPID BITCH (I love your music, but you're still a stupid bitch in this situation, hoe).
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:52 pm

Never going to happen.
Yet you keep replying

It's SOOOO UNHEALTHY
But moi is fabulous & gorgeous - having ppl obsessed with moi is nothing out of the ordinary
UGHHHH #BADBITCH
And again…

J0SH1E
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Britney’s Fans R Like Donald Trump Supporters … Without A Rational Thought In Their Heads … Sorry Not Sorry
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 12

Jamert wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:21 pm No but honestly I think she's been fed hate towards her from her stupid bf. Remember Happy Birthday Fausto? And now this. Making reference to anything but the good words Xtina wrote for her
I'm sure he's been at her side, always egging her on.

That 'Happy Birthday Fausto' post was really such a vile thing to do. Of course, the same clickbaity sites tweeting about this latest thing couldn't care less about that, then.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:52 pm

Never going to happen.
Yet you keep replying

It's SOOOO UNHEALTHY
UGHHHH #BADBITCH
I told you, @Jimmy sis. :cackle: The minute you remind it, it just turns the ratchet persona right back on. Must be similar to how they administer the drugs to Broccoley when it's time for her to stumble around on stage. :rip:
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 pm I gasped. Never thought in a million years this would happen.
Britney should have reached out to her privately.
This era was going so amazing, I hope it doesn't affect any plans Xtina had cause of the bad PR the press/media/fans will make.

I think Xtina should do a video addressing Britney live on camera offering her support and clearing up the situation.
Will give her good PR + press.

X ain’t doing shit! Fuck Britney Jean!!!
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

I love the excuses even after some people see the tweet from Xtina. Theres a lot of “well she’s been locked up for 13 years! Maybe she didn’t see it!”
Uhhhh so that gives her a reason to just accuse someone who you are aware you have a past with???
Also, bitch, you’re free. Go live your life. Why post petty and bitter shit?
Seems very fishy to me. Idk.
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

Vayan al Instagram de bitchney y déjenle msj como están inundando el Instagram de xtina! maldita seaaaaaaaaa perra loca!😡😡
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:52 pm I want to see what Britney responds once she realizes that Xtina DID support her months ago
STUPID BITCH (I love your music, but you're still a stupid bitch in this situation, hoe).
she would probably post a video dancing and the caption will be something like:
hey xtina, i didn't see your letter before...sorry...this is me dancing to beautiful...i miss you girl...i love flowers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tshirt is my favourite!!!!i swear i wear it every day but i do the washing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:50 pm the title :cackle: add UGLY to nose tbh
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

J0SH1E wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:53 pm Britney’s Fans R Like Donald Trump Supporters … Without A Rational Thought In Their Heads … Sorry Not Sorry
Well Britney is a Donald Trump supporterImage
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

Definitely spam both Gaga and Britneys instagrams. Fake hoes.

Edit: Just don’t be too intense. 😅
Last edited by supersonic on Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Insults continued to hurl a year later as Christina said Britney acted like 'trailer trash' and quipped that her engagement ring from Kevin Federline looked like it was from 'QVC.'

Did Xtina really say this? lmaooooooo
I'm cackling
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ation.html
Xxtopher
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

I just saw Britney’s post followed by what she posted about Gaga. Britney thinks because X did not speak about her it was shade or something but in reality X never has spoken about Britney’s personal things, not even about when they were in the Mickey Mouse club. At least anything too personal.

I think Xtina does it out of 1. I am not Britney’s spokesperson and 2. Respect because she’s not in her shoes and like any human should not speak on someone else’s live like they know them aka judge them.

If Britney wants to see that as shade because X chose not to speak about it that’s her choice. X has other things on her mind like performing to get into Britney’s business when she had already addressed the issue on an open post letter. Britney’s fans throw gas at the fire and that’s ok but that doesn’t mean we should entertain that. But of course Britney did not help by posting that. So now what…. I think the person who cut xtina off should not be fired like ppl here say. X should not reply to it because Britney maybe wants a reaction. At least not reply to it now. But if she does, she should directly call Britney out and explain why she doesn’t talk about her like she knows her and was there to witness shit and end the post with “i didn’t speak about you to a reporter out of respect. But again. I support you, like I have in the past and I’m happy for you “ make it direct, to the point, keep it simple and keep it moving. At that point Britney and her fans will stop and say well that’s true, there’s proof and shut them the fuck up and make Britney feel stupid for posting shit she doesn’t know and talking out of her ass.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

I’m so annoyed, I really hope karma gets them.
Xtina will soar above all this shit. She’s very eloquent so let’s see what she responds.
KM2020
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

Ohhh dear lord here we go indeed...she has opened a can of worms, hasn't she? and can't she see in that video, it is Xtina's asistant that doesn't want her to do the Britney questions! not her....ugh

and to top it all off....Lady Shitga is posted right after her....ughhh
I've been chasing the life I'm dreaming, now I'm home :sparkles:
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

H2o wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:55 pm
God she is so fuqing ugly aand i want to print this out for my shooting range practice lmao
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

Christina has been nothing but supportive of her old friend. This should have never happened. I hate to say it, but Britney needs professionals monitoring her social media, since she is making mistakes that she can't take back. :(
Last edited by grrfrrtrr on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I am so sad. My anxiety crise came back. Thanks Britney.

And please, I know some of you are tweeting about Britney's mental condition, please, don't. Support Christina and ignore Britney!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

I don't know which one I hate more now tbh.

One brainless cunt with far eyes apart like Halle Bailey or rat faced opportunistic slut.
Last edited by Yummy on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Yall, now that I've calmed down and looked st this objectively, if you think about it, Britney's post is a video that was downloaded then posted. Britney knows how to do that? Re-read "her" caption, it does not sound like Britney's words. This is obviously being constructed and it's sad Britney is being taken advantage of tbh.
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I am so sad. My anxiety crise came back. Thanks Britney.

And please, I know some of you are tweeting about Britney's mental condition, please, don't. Support Christina and ignore Britney!
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:58 pm I’m so annoyed, I really hope karma gets them.
Xtina will soar above all this shit. She’s very eloquent so let’s see what she responds.
Karma already did sis, one has no brain left and one is fuqing ugly from the day it was born
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Qiusef wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:59 pm
H2o wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:55 pm
God she is so fuqing ugly aand i want to print this out for my shooting range practice lmao
Don't do it, sis. Between the lazy left eye, the lazy right eye, the traffic cone nose, the possum weave, and those deflated lips, it would be too confusing to designate a single bullseye.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Xxtopher wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:57 pm like any human should not speak on someone else’s live like they know them aka judge them.
so this is not valid for bitchey I guess...