"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
mitch8861
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

This Brit Shit is GROSSED!!!
She needs to apologise and quit all social media!
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

It just saddens me that Xtina is always supporting women and being a true feminist and she gets disrespected by Britney, Mariah, Gaga etc. She's a class act though and we should focus on the other female singers who value and praise her.

I'm not sure if she will address this but she will definitely be asked about it in future interviews. Tbh I was expecting her to be asked about Britney in the red carpet (just knowing how the press is) so her publicist should have prepared a polite and short nice answer instead of dragging her out
messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Britney is going to shred all that public goodwill. If you look at her social media content, this is simply not someone who is mentally all that stable. That Oprah interview is going to be pretty revealing. I hope Christina doesn't respond at all, or does it privately. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if her rat fiancé is behind this shit, using X's name for publicity. This shit has pissed me off.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

mitch8861 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:24 am This Brit Shit is GROSSED!!!
She needs to apologise and quit all social media!
don't forget caca. she doesn't even deserve to be called a "lady" at this point
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

messiah wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:27 am Britney is going to shred all that public goodwill. If you look at her social media content, this is simply not someone who is mentally all that stable. That Oprah interview is going to be pretty revealing. I hope Christina doesn't respond at all, or does it privately. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if her rat fiancé is behind this shit, using X's name for publicity. This shit has pissed me off.
Hopefully she gets treated like it's 2007 again.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

:roll: all you bitches are out for blood! It's lovely to see tbh :permaban:
TsurugaRen
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

She needs to be back in the conservatorship ASAP!
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Lol… I think the people behind this fabricated fight of divas must be enjoying it
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Unite and assemble Fighters!!
Defend and protect our Queen!!!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

mentallitney fans claim say something like "why don't you want to talk about it since you talked about it before" I also read a guy who said "Too selfish and jealous cause you promoting and don’t want Britney to take away from it?" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now xtina is selfish because she goes to the grammy awards to promote her music :rip:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Since Britney wants to choose violence and talk reckless like a sane person then Christina needs to handle her ass on these streets like the grown sane woman Britney suddenly thinks she is. Christina, go ahead and make that call to Becky G to get some muchachas to jump Britney at her favorite gas station.

PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Do y’all think Britney will apologize?

This is truly such a nasty thing
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

I saw this on TikTok under user @yourbestfriendjoshua. The comments are a MESS! Britney fans are as mentally unstable as Britney herself. Most are upset because Christina signaled to her publicist to intervene when the question was asked, the fact that she didn't comment and are also saying that her saying "but I'm happy for her" was condescending and mean. WTF?!
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 9

What’s funny is that they think any of this is Christinas fault or like she owes her something. She owes her NOTHING!
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Question,

Why is Gaga getting dragged here? Is it because she jumped in the freebritney bandwagon late and she’s getting praise from Britney or is it because she specifically addressed Xtina not saying something?
Sorry, trying to understand, I’m not defending Gaga by any means, I actually don’t like her music or persona
Giftence
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

Ha, I'm sure if Xtina had spoken about the issue, she would've blamed for making promo using shitney's name.
Nothing new here.
JPI0414
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Karma is a bitch and Britney will never have another baby and be barren
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

PennyRae wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:49 am Do y’all think Britney will apologize?

No, she’s out of her mind right now
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

PennyRae wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:49 am Do y’all think Britney will apologize?

No.
Apologizing usually means realizing she’s done something wrong. She doesn’t have the mental capacity. She’s an adult baby stuck in the early 2000s.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 am Question,

Why is Gaga getting dragged here? Is it because she jumped in the freebritney bandwagon late and she’s getting praise from Britney or is it because she specifically addressed Xtina not saying something?
Sorry, trying to understand, I’m not defending Gaga by any means, I actually don’t like her music or persona
she jumped into the drama. not nice since shitney didn't say something nice about xtina who was COMPARED to caca in the same topic
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 12

She won't.

She knows what she's doing and was just looking for anything to get a dig at her.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

RaY RaY wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:50 am I saw this on TikTok under user @yourbestfriendjoshua. The comments are a MESS! Britney fans are as mentally unstable as Britney herself. Most are upset because Christina signaled to her publicist to intervene when the question was asked, the fact that she didn't comment and are also saying that her saying "but I'm happy for her" was condescending and mean. WTF?!
Of course they hate Xtina. If she says something she’s doing it for fame/attention, if she doesn’t say anything she’s a mean bitch.
Those people would never recognize anything good Xtina does towards Britney. Kind of sad how they live their sad, poor angry little lives.
RaY RaY
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:44 am mentallitney fans claim say something like "why don't you want to talk about it since you talked about it before" I also read a guy who said "Too selfish and jealous cause you promoting and don’t want Britney to take away from it?" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now xtina is selfish because she goes to the grammy awards to promote her music :rip:
The comments from the Britney fans boggle my mind. It's like they all lack common sense and a sense of reality. You really can't win in these situations because they will always have something delusional to say.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

This drama is so fucking stupid to be honest. nonsense

VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Guys, stop worrying so much about this, this is just gossip and won’t stand the test of time, it will disappear soon.. and it’s all fabrications.

I left a comment on her last IG post : 🔥 🔥 🔥 QUEEN 🔥

Dropping love is better than engaging in fights
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Nothing to worry about yall, rational people are supporting Xtina and the media is aware of the support Xtina gave her few months ago.

Free promo for Xtina looking wonderful while they use terrible pics of Britney

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Xtinoacer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:52 am Question,

Because it can't be coincidence. Just think about the probability of rat faced cunt thanking Brittleknee on insta right after Brittleknee shading X.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Give her a month and she'll end up back in a loony bin, tbh. I feel like the world will see why she needed conservatorship.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

I reported her story as fake news.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera