"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
reasonwhy
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Well britney is not doing well..we all know that. Being fair, it's unacceptable that she shades xtina and praises or talks about Justin Timberlake in her past recent posts when he was a cunt when they broke up...
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

She already deleted?
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Y’all are mad at Gaga and for what? Britney publicly addressed her and Gaga had the right to respond. She was respectful and didn’t shade Anyone. Y’all are weird AF. Always mad at someone for no reason
Y’all wanna be mad? Be mad at Shitney. She is the one that shaded Xtina, not Gaga :ziggy:
Fabry
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

FighterOfX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:37 am She already deleted?
still there
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

She really needs help...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

I have multiple thoughts about this.

First of all, while I do still feel bad for Britney and I am glad that her family is no longer in control of her, this woman clearly still needs help.

I think some of you are overreacting. The only people who care about this are Britney’s stans. The majority of the general public either don’t care or are on Xtina’s side. Furthermore, the Latino community DEFINITELY does not give a fuck about Britney Spears and this will not have any effect on her Spanish music.

If I was Xtina’s publicist I would either keep silent or repost screenshots of her posts from last June and move on. This will not be a relevant topic by next week.

Don’t engage with the Britbots. Let them spew their venom. They do so on a regular basis anyway. I believe that in time, people will see that Britney is not well and she still needs professional help and that’s unfortunate but it is what it is.

In the meantime, Xtina needs to stop talking about her. From this point forward, do not acknowledge Britney Spears. Ever again.

Lastly, fuck Sam Asghari.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

Screaming! :rip: I love this. Free promo. Christina should use this to drop the new album.
Last edited by AintNoOtherMe! on Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

Britney is making it seem like xtina intentionally didn’t speak on it to hurt Britney. Like girl, you’re free now, why r u mad that your childhood friend who is out working promoting her new material didn’t want to comment on your personal matters to the press this evening. She wrote you a beautiful heartfelt message. What does she expect out of xtina and why publicly shame her like that?!
Xxx1tinax
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

Xtina & Britney collabs is coming so better be ready ❤️
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:45 am I have multiple thoughts about this.

First of all, while I do still feel bad for Britney and I am glad that her family is no longer in control of her, this woman clearly still needs help.

I think some of you are overreacting. The only people who care about this are Britney’s stans. The majority of the general public either don’t care or are on Xtina’s side. Furthermore, the Latino community DEFINITELY does not give a fuck about Britney Spears and this will not have any effect on her Spanish music.

If I was Xtina’s publicist I would either keep silent or repost screenshots of her posts from last June and move on. This will not be a relevant topic by next week.

Don’t engage with the Britbots. Let them spew their venom. They do so on a regular basis anyway. I believe that in time, people will see that Britney is not well and she still needs professional help and that’s unfortunate but it is what it is.

In the meantime, Xtina needs to stop talking about her. From this point forward, do not acknowledge Britney Spears. Ever again.

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:45 am I have multiple thoughts about this.

All of this. The gp are actually on Christina's side (for once) and I am seeing a lot of "she's not Britney's spokesperson" or "Britney is overreacting". I actually feel like this is positive publicity for Christina as there is evidence that she did in fact speak up for Britney months ago and people are seeing that.

Question is though, how will Christina stop the media from asking her about Britney? I'm all for Christina never mentioning this mentally unstable human being but how does she do this without looking like a bitch/diva?
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Lady Gaga is suck a fucking weird ass human. Fuck her botched fucking face and Dracula tone.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

It’s all her publicist’s fault. He wasn’t paying attention to the interview and was all rude and bitchy about it. He needs to be fired.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

I need Britney and Christina to meet up, go for lunch and post a pic together!
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:54 am I need Britney and Christina to meet up, go for lunch and post a pic together!
I hope she can beat her ass
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

She should go back to do her yoga... The nerve... Why is X always being dragged by these women?
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

Xtina doesn't need to respond and if she's asked about it directly all she has to do is direct people to her statement. It doesn't seem like it but she's winning right now-- free press for her Spanish music, the truth is on her side, and she looks amazing!

Oh and fuck Gaga. She's such an opportunist. I'm glad Perez matured and is siding with Xtina on this one.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

freed Britney is so messy. :shook:

Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:38 am Y’all are mad at Gaga and for what? Britney publicly addressed her and Gaga had the right to respond. She was respectful and didn’t shade Anyone. Y’all are weird AF. Always mad at someone for no reason
Y’all wanna be mad? Be mad at Shitney. She is the one that shaded Xtina, not Gaga :ziggy:
People are mad at Methney moron
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

As far as Britney is concerned… what exactly did she expect Xtina to say? She wanted her to kiss her ass like Gaga did?
Fuck this entitled cunt.
The nerve…. after she’s been ignoring Xtina’s kind words for years
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Something still not sitting right with me about this. Until I see her cracked out raccoon ass speaking publicly about this in one of those bizarre videos, I think she has some toxic negative people in her life again that were behind this. Even then, I think they’re feeding her lies and not giving her the facts. I really hope X speaks her truth. RocNation/PR better step tf up. The last thing we need is X to take another 5 year break because she comes back to shit like this.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:00 am
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:38 am Y’all are mad at Gaga and for what? Britney publicly addressed her and Gaga had the right to respond. She was respectful and didn’t shade Anyone. Y’all are weird AF. Always mad at someone for no reason
They are mad at both you clown. Go back and read the thread, idiot
fijiwater
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Obviously Britney stans are going in on Christina, and there are a lot of Britney stans, but I see that most of the GP is supportive of Christina and saying that Britney overreacted

Doesn't seem like a PR crisis to me
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:01 am
Imbecile, I know. Gaga had it coming for being a soft bitch and kissing Methney's ass for some free press.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

The only people supporting Britney are ugly, miserable and broke like 99.99 percent of them.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

i do wonder how long Britney's gonna be given a "free" pass to behave like she does on her soc media in the name of "letting her live her truth". Is she gonna come for Adele, Beyoncé, or Taylor and *that* will be the last straw for folx to be like.

FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

Gawd she has a mentality of a 13 years old. And wants attention from everyone now
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:04 am
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:01 am

Imbecile, I know. Gaga had it coming for being a soft bitch and kissing Methney's ass for some free press.
Judging but your dumbass comment you seemed confused. and I cleared it up for you. Any other questions?
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

i'm glad U all C what i've seen for a lifetime - i suppose U could say i have blazed the trail in that respect, petals! xxx

now, i'm currentney sipping my morning tea @ a leisurely pace, but i suppose i could briefney address the Swamp Beast

as much as it would like 2 convince U otherwise, the Beast is very much cut from the same cloth as its backwards, squirrel-skinning, gumbo-making, swamp-dwelling blood kin. its mind has evidentney been addled by years of drinking water tainted by the poopoocaca of alligators - which is also V interesting because it has taken on a reptilian appearance in recent yrs :rip:!

this little misguided outburst is nothing more than a flea-ridden rabid dog baring its teeth @ a passer-by. it will soon return to its cave. we need not pay it any mind
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Robotney better close her Instagram, that crazy hoe lost