"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

Is Her fiancé closeted or…..
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Shiver wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:28 am Wow practically all the comments under Variety's tweet are either criticising Britney, defending Xtina or dragging Variety for stirring shit up by reporting on an obvious misunderstanding. They say in the article that they've reached out to Christina's publicist. All he has to do is confirm that Christina was running super late and the video itself backs him up. I'm also glad that, like me, lots of people thought Xtina glancing back at get publicist was in response to him saying they had to go inside not some hidden code to "save her from the question"

Damn, looks like Variety shaded Britney with the side by side photos alone. Christina looking like a youthful Goddess and Britney looking like a geriatric gremlin.
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

ChicoXtina wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:39 am Props to Sam at ThatGrapeJuice, they know what’s up.

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2021/11/brit ... vatorship/
Not good enough; most people just read the headline when it comes to online stories, and their headline doesn't tell the reader that Britney is wrong on the facts, so the picture it paints is erroneous. The salient information is in the second half of the article AFTER their reporting of Britney's comment. In journalism this is called burying the lede.

To be more accurate, the headline should read "Britney Spears accuses Christina Aguilera of refusing to support her - despite Aguilera having done so on several occasions" or something like that. And then the very first sentence should reference the actual reality of the fact that Britney is objectively wrong on this.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:11 pm
supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
Christina had already talked about the subject. She was very open and supportive. Her life doesn't revolve around Britney.

Stop being so entitled.
This! Anyone who even entertains the idea that Xtina should have said something AGAIN is as delusional as Toothgap. Stop even insinuating this was any of Xtina or her publicist's fault. They don't owe Toothgap shit.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 6

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:59 am
Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.

Britney's erratic unhinged paranoid behavior clearly shows she's not well mentally. Why is Xtina the enemy??? Especially when she DID speak about it and supported her before anyone else did.

She doesn't need to keep talking about it. This was her night not about anyone else.

I am also very shocked that she indeed keeps tabs on everything Christina does. The whole "happy birthday Fausto" thing was definitely about her.

She's extremely delusional.

Let's flood Britney's DMs with the receipts that Xtina defended her a few months ago. Don't insult Britney, just send her the tweet until she sees it.
I'd rather send her the clip of her boyfriend dodging the exact same question even more blatantly than Christina, that shit is rich.

post it everywhere
I have just posted it on exhale, but it needs to be approved by mods? Lmao, they can't handle the truth i guess :musicwoman:

Btw not sure why Gaga is even mentioned here, ya'll doing as much as Britney.
Last edited by Kamaotori on Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't call me angel
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

BaeTine wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:06 am
pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:04 am
Music1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:03 am Where's @Nottingham ?

His britney jokes are always Top Tier
We also need @T!na
Actually, all our English sistren, including @George as well as @Nottingham and @T!na tbh. A bitch has to run a race in the morning, so I'ma have to tap out soon, but I expect them to cover the overnight shift. I wanna see evidence of bloodshed when I log back on tbh.
I’m too disgusted by this shit show tbh

I’m so mad that Christina has to be wake up after such a huge achievement to this mess. Is it any wonder she often detaches from the industry? Britney does not deserve her support and Christina should never mention her name again. I want Christina’s new publicist with her at all times! :shook:

Gaga had no need to inject her fake response into this series of messy posts… what she said on the red carpet was enough. She added weight to Britney’s accusation that Christina is uncaring and part of the problem. Has she forgotten how Xtina dragged her ass out of that R Kelly situation?

Both are cancelled!!!

Ngl, also waiting for @Nottingham, @T!na and others to drag ha! :rip:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

Woke up and still pissed at this
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

@_DC10_ are you shook at r/popheads defending and siding with christina?!
Shiver
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Adam Lambert just re-posted Xtina's post supporting Britney. ♥️ He's such a loyal fan! He must have been truly gutted not to be able to tour with Xtina as planned
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

This is a personality trait, you know, the constant need to have the spotlight over your head, the need to be the victim and be pitied :manson:

Fuck that wretched loonie.
Last edited by DNNY024 on Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

ADAM LAMBERT shows some support to Xtina YAASS!!
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Yas. I remember him stanning when Bionic countdown kicked off.He's a real stan. Hope he's opening her tour someday.
Last edited by Yummy on Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:16 am ADAM LAMBERT shows some support to Xtina YAASS!!
Please post his tweet. I want to like and share

Edit: you just did 😘
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

Poor Christina. Britney really set her up with this.. and everybody like poor Britney now and celebrities her and Christina will look like a bitch. :(
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:21 am Poor Christina. Britney really set her up with this.. and everybody like poor Britney now and celebrities her and Christina will look like a bitch. :(
Girl bye.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Couldn't care less what her unhinged fanbase are out there regurgitating, but these verified checkmarks peddling blatant lies or holding onto a 10-year old feeling is definitely not the tea.
_DC10_
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:13 am @_DC10_ are you shook at r/popheads defending and siding with christina?!
I’m glad that they’re using common sense for once. Cos Lord knows they are usually so far up Britney’s hole it’s nauseating!
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

What the fuck, Xtina always talks good about Britney, every single interview they ask her about Britney and she always has nice things to say, yet Britney on the other hand never supported Xtina
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:39 pm
BaeTine wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:37 pm
xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 pm I gasped. Never thought in a million years this would happen.
Britney should have reached out to her privately.
This era was going so amazing, I hope it doesn't affect any plans Xtina had cause of the bad PR the press/media/fans will make.

I think Xtina should do a video addressing Britney live on camera offering her support and clearing up the situation.
Will give her good PR + press.
This weak ass energy is insufficient for the moment. Fuck any type of grace to Broccoley. And as a matter of fact, fuck you for suggesting it.
You clearly need help. "Weak ass energy" "Broccoley"
STOP HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Oh shut the fuck up "Moi".
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:27 am

Couldn't care less what her unhinged fanbase are out there regurgitating, but these verified checkmarks peddling blatant lies or holding onto a 10-year old feeling is definitely not the tea.
Those are such pathetic tweets, holy shit. Absolute losers.
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:27 am

Just hit them with FACTS.

We live in the era of misinformation, and have to keep fighting for the truth.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:55 pm
xtina10 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:52 pm I want to see what Britney responds once she realizes that Xtina DID support her months ago
STUPID BITCH (I love your music, but you're still a stupid bitch in this situation, hoe).
she would probably post a video dancing and the caption will be something like:
hey xtina, i didn't see your letter before...sorry...this is me dancing to beautiful...i miss you girl...i love flowers too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tshirt is my favourite!!!!i swear i wear it every day but i do the washing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
I can totally see this happening. :rip: :cackle:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.

Britney's erratic unhinged paranoid behavior clearly shows she's not well mentally. Why is Xtina the enemy??? Especially when she DID speak about it and supported her before anyone else did.

She doesn't need to keep talking about it. This was her night not about anyone else.

I am also very shocked that she indeed keeps tabs on everything Christina does. The whole "happy birthday Fausto" thing was definitely about her.

She's extremely delusional.

Let's flood Britney's DMs with the receipts that Xtina defended her a few months ago. Don't insult Britney, just send her the tweet until she sees it.
Wasn’t there also a tweet after Christina’s support of Britney about “being on your high horse” or some shit?
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23

On the fucking Diet Prada account. Wanna drop kick some of these fools because I KNOW they gonna change their tune the moment Britney falters; they'll claim she was "ill" and "needed help" all along. Am still pissed about this hours later, lol.

Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

How was what christina wrote a mess?!?! So when she does speak on it she's wrong. When she doesn't, she's wrong. There is no winning.
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

wanted wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:35 am On the fucking Diet Prada account. Wanna drop kick some of these fools because I KNOW they gonna change their tune the moment Britney falters; they'll claim she was "ill" and "needed help" all along. Am still pissed about this hours later, lol.

1000s of likes on those comments.

*sigh*
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I wanna kick somebody’s ass. Ready to go to war for Xtina. These bunch of snakes
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Shiver wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:14 am Adam Lambert just re-posted Xtina's post supporting Britney. ♥️ He's such a loyal fan! He must have been truly gutted not to be able to tour with Xtina as planned
He’s always been very loyal to our girl. He knows what’s up.