"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Did she forget about the support? I wouldn’t doubt it, she’s clearly in a fragile state. Those eyes…

https://instagram.com/stories/whoisbdi ... =copy_link
Last edited by BrianBdizzle on Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 12

Xeena wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:36 am How was what christina wrote a mess?!?! So when she does speak on it she's wrong. When she doesn't, she's wrong. There is no winning.
And no, not everyone (rarely anybody, in fact) was publicly showing support for #FreeBritney then. I swear, some of these haters lie just to lie. :facepalm:
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 24

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:48 am
Xeena wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:36 am How was what christina wrote a mess?!?! So when she does speak on it she's wrong. When she doesn't, she's wrong. There is no winning.
And no, not everyone (rarely anybody, in fact) was publicly showing support for #FreeBritney then. I swear, some of these haters lie just to lie. :facepalm:
All people were posting was the hashtag. That's it. Most were doing it to get more followers.

Xtina spent time for heartfelt words and this is how she's treated. Infuriates me.
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 10

Go in her Instagram comments
I want the cunt to delete that shit and apologize
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Britney cannot be trusted. I remember when she snatched K-Fed from actress Shar Jackson who was pregnant with his child at the same time and flaunted it around with T-shirts like this mess. She is nothing but trailer trash.

Edit pap pic embed
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:56 am Britney cannot be trusted. I remember when she snatched K-Fed from actress Shar Jackson who was pregnant with his child at the same time and flaunted it around with T-shirts like this mess. She is nothing but trailer trash.

Edit pap pic embed
Indeed she is tacky and horrid! I get a lot of the Fighters who supported the freebritney movement are feeling fooled.

Now she is subbotaging xtinas latin era to get more publicity
Creationist
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

She deserves to be miserable tbh.
I hope she stays miserable .
I give her 3 months max before her final breakdown.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 am Protect and defend our Queen!!!
Lmaoooooooo me right now ngl. Protecting my baby.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Someone needs to end its life.
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

THIS IS EVERYWHERE IN LATIN AMERICA

But literally 90% of the comments supports Xtina
Latin people had mad respect for her.

Love to see it Tbh
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

Britney is absolutely in a horrible place. The woman will be dead in a short time. I pity her.

However. Christina should have known better. I mean, the bitch is in the industry for 20 plus years, she KNOWS how these things turn out, she KNOWS how this shit works. She heard the name Britney and she immediately turned her head.. like WHY. Just say 2 cliche ass sentences (like she does a fair amount of time) and then you avoid a PR nightmare.

A mess.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:59 am
Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.

Britney's erratic unhinged paranoid behavior clearly shows she's not well mentally. Why is Xtina the enemy??? Especially when she DID speak about it and supported her before anyone else did.

She doesn't need to keep talking about it. This was her night not about anyone else.

I am also very shocked that she indeed keeps tabs on everything Christina does. The whole "happy birthday Fausto" thing was definitely about her.

She's extremely delusional.

Let's flood Britney's DMs with the receipts that Xtina defended her a few months ago. Don't insult Britney, just send her the tweet until she sees it.
I'd rather send her the clip of her boyfriend dodging the exact same question even more blatantly than Christina, that shit is rich.

post it everywhere
Exactly! And he never spoke about it, neither have Britney even tho they experienced everything first hand.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

twnsmdrive wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:04 am Here for Christina to never address or talk about that person EVER again. :love:

:cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle: make this go viral.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Britney fans are so weird :dizzy: I'm done interacting with them lol
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 am Britney is absolutely in a horrible place. The woman will be dead in a short time. I pity her.

However. Christina should have known better. I mean, the bitch is in the industry for 20 plus years, she KNOWS how these things turn out, she KNOWS how this shit works. She heard the name Britney and she immediately turned her head.. like WHY. Just say 2 cliche ass sentences (like she does a fair amount of time) and then you avoid a PR nightmare.

A mess.
She'll definitely end up on the streets (or in a looney bin) after her cock sucking boyfriend steals all her money.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I’ve calmed way the fuck down since last night after seeing how much this backfired on that lopeyed hillbilly. I was so scared people were going to buy her bs narrative but luckily people have their eyes open. Phew! Crisis averted. Queen should not say anything unless it’s to put this bitch in her place as the two faced narcissistic bitch that she is.
Last edited by Leon on Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 10

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 am Britney fans are so weird :dizzy: I'm done interacting with them lol
It's a waste of time. The FreeBrit squad are kinda like QAnon loonies.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Circles wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 am THIS IS EVERYWHERE IN LATIN AMERICA

But literally 90% of the comments supports Xtina
Latin people had mad respect for her.

Love to see it Tbh
This is free promo situation.
Don't forget to add #Pa Mis Muchachas in comments.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

93% of Britney fans are white supremacists!
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

AS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:19 am I need Christina to reply, and annihilate her with her response asap.

If y'all think this is not something worth acknowledging, you are dead wrong. It's everywhere and once again X is the public enemy.

Enough with taking the high road, stand up for yourself X, since no one else will do it for you. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
She will be seen as a bully, because boo hoo poor retarder meth face Britney.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:21 am Britney fans are so weird :dizzy: I'm done interacting with them lol
They’re not worth it. Just like seeing their picture I know not to interact. 98% of the people supporting her are ugly with 12 follows and no likes on their posts. Sad depressed individuals like their whore Queen.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Leon wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 am 93% of Britney fans are white supremacists!
I read somewhere that her fans said Christina needs to go back to Mexico. In a racist way.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

I hope Christina's management doesn't ignore this.

Their tactic of "stay quiet and wait for people to forget about the drama" has never worked. It ends up solidifying whatever lie is going around at the time, just because they won't respond.

I hope Christina replies something, like a video message or whatever, stating her support but validating Britney's feelings, and just ending at that. Never allowing any question about Britney in her interviews from now on, she has already mentioned her name so many times in a positive light. Meanwhile Britney hasn't acknowledged Christina at all except for drama. Fuck her, and I hope she gets her pills back.
Postertina
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Her behavior is like a child’s. Either because of the conservatorship, of her mental disease or both. That story she posted is as egocentric as it can be. In her head, “I matter” and “I went through it” so everyone should defend her on it regardless of who and when and how.

Bitch will probably spiral out of control again in no time now that she’s unfiltered and get the reactions to her actions. It’s a cicle, as soon as she collects enough attention like this again and the media turns against her she’ll break.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:03 am Nathy is a RIDE OR DIE. She posted AGAIN about the Latin Grammy performance on her Twitter and IG.

Will forever Stan.
I am stanning too!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Creationist wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:10 am She deserves to be miserable tbh.
I hope she stays miserable .
I give her 3 months max before her final breakdown.
Just set a calendar reminder, sis. It will either be a livestream of her capacity hearing or a riot tbh.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:28 am
Leon wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 am 93% of Britney fans are white supremacists!
I read somewhere that her fans said Christina needs to go back to Mexico. In a racist way.
Ridiculous. Christina has more pedigree and class in her tiny thumb than Britney has in her entire body. Christina can go to Mexico, but send Britney back to the swamps.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

Thainus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:29 am I hope Christina's management doesn't ignore this.

Their tactic of "stay quiet and wait for people to forget about the drama" has never worked. It ends up solidifying whatever lie is going around at the time, just because they won't respond.

I hope Christina replies something, like a video message or whatever, stating her support but validating Britney's feelings, and just ending at that. Never allowing any question about Britney in her interviews from now on, she has already mentioned her name so many times in a positive light. Meanwhile Britney hasn't acknowledged Christina at all except for drama. Fuck her, and I hope she gets her pills back.

This, xtinas team needs to shut down this mess right now, she has supported britney so many times and she never acknowledged xtina one single time
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

By the way, make sure you watch the videos and stream Pa Mis Muchachas and Somo Nada.
Don't let the shitstorm derail us
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Shiver wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:28 am Wow practically all the comments under Variety's tweet are either criticising Britney, defending Xtina or dragging Variety for stirring shit up by reporting on an obvious misunderstanding. They say in the article that they've reached out to Christina's publicist. All he has to do is confirm that Christina was running super late and the video itself backs him up. I'm also glad that, like me, lots of people thought Xtina glancing back at get publicist was in response to him saying they had to go inside not some hidden code to "save her from the question"

I can't at the pics :rip: . Based on that alone, Xtina won.