"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

LegendRD wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:33 am
Kitz wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:30 am Im so pissed, they are dragging xtina in twitter, its not fair
They are not. Most tweets are supportive of Xtina. The ones hating her are Brittney stans, which is not something new.
I was gonna say, people hating are the usual haters now validated by the ex-conservatee, the general public either doesn't care or it's on Xtina side thinking it's all an over reaction
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

What did Adam Lambert say?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 3

I've been trying to take a neutral approach, cause I genuinely believe that someone in team Britney has been putting poison in her ear regarding Xtina for a while now. I think if people knew the "Happy Birthday Fausto" context, they'd understand why Xtina would make those faces when asked if she's had contact with Britney.... As their last interaction was Britney wishing Xtina's estranged father a happy birthday. And I have no doubt Xtina would hear about that. If Britney can hear about Xtina doing fucking birthday jingles with a 1000 names while she's still in her conservationship bubble, then why couldn't Xtina hear about the shady shit Britney did?

So imagine getting asked if you've talked to the person that did that to you a month ago for absolutely ZERO reason...

Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

Xtina interview with Oprah is coming!

Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Martin wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:44 am I've been trying to take a neutral approach, cause I genuinely believe that someone in team Britney has been putting poison in her ear regarding Xtina for a while now. I think if people knew the "Happy Birthday Fausto" context, they'd understand why Xtina would make those faces when asked if she's had contact with Britney.... As their last interaction was Britney wishing Xtina's estranged father a happy birthday. And I have no doubt Xtina would hear about that. If Britney can hear about Xtina doing fucking birthday jingles with a 1000 names while she's still in her conservationship bubble, then why couldn't Xtina hear about the shady shit Britney did?

So imagine getting asked if you've talked to the person that did that to you a month ago for absolutely ZERO reason...

Also, Xtina liked her recent Instagram video of her opening up about how she feels after the conservatorship ended, she's done her bit
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Martin wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:44 am I've been trying to take a neutral approach, cause I genuinely believe that someone in team Britney has been putting poison in her ear regarding Xtina for a while now. I think if people knew the "Happy Birthday Fausto" context, they'd understand why Xtina would make those faces when asked if she's had contact with Britney.... As their last interaction was Britney wishing Xtina's estranged father a happy birthday. And I have no doubt Xtina would hear about that. If Britney can hear about Xtina doing fucking birthday jingles with a 1000 names while she's still in her conservationship bubble, then why couldn't Xtina hear about the shady shit Britney did?

This hot take!

We need a Twitter thread about this event.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Jamert wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:42 am
Kitz wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:30 am Im so pissed, they are dragging xtina in twitter, its not fair
They are not. Most tweets are supportive of Xtina. The ones hating her are Brittney stans, which is not something new.
I was gonna say, people hating are the usual haters now validated by the ex-conservatee, the general public either doesn't care or it's on Xtina side thinking it's all an over reaction
Exactly!!!
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Exactly!!!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Just woke up. Is this bitch alive yet?
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Britney you fucking idiot. You’re trash. Karma will get you again.
Lana Del Rey
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:01 am As far as Britney is concerned… what exactly did she expect Xtina to say? She wanted her to kiss her ass like Gaga did?
Fuck this entitled cunt.
The nerve…. after she’s been ignoring Xtina’s kind words for years
Well I’m glad you defended Gaga first, and then defend Xtina in an afterthought. We see where your loyalties lie.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 am Britney you fucking idiot. You’re trash. Karma will get you again.
We know Cursetina the villian ain't playing this time around.
Ganeshiva
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

That was calculated and I doubt it came from britney’s damaged Brain,she’s stated before how much away she prefers to stay from media and look what she/he/they have done. I hope karma will hit them and miserable things to everybody involved in putting down Queen.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

Meh, don't give this anymore thought.

Let's sit back and watch her blow her money right back in that Louisiana trailer park #fullcircle
Last edited by Areliugaanitsirhc on Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xtinagurr
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

BYC wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:39 am
@NewAgenda and I are holding the fucking fort down on LSA lmao. I don’t think we’ve had to go in like this since the aLD days tbh. The comments are in her favor but these few deranged Britney fans keep trying to change the facts. We are blocking their ass at every turn.

Girl I’m over there now pulling wigs back. I’m just waking up. We not doing this!
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

I still am gagging at the thought the general public thinks Britney knows how to download a video off the internet and post it to her socials. This is so sad that whoever her team is now is trying to drag Xtina and praise Gaga. I'm dumbfounded, shady ass business.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I've taken all of this at heart. Had to log off Twitter because I saw so may mean spirited stuff against my girl and it kinda get me 😭
She's an angel and doesn't deserve this.

On the other side, she should speak up and defend herself. We can't have another Bionic gate event happening again. Sue Britney and sue Gaga while you're at it, Xtina. Enough of everyone bad mouthing you like that 😡
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:24 am
dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:15 am @Creek people are also a bit :susp: :? about bobby and it possibly being some sort of calculated pr stunt
Nah. They are reaching. This wasn’t a stunt.
Britney is not well
Mentally. She addressed Gaga. Gaga responded to her with few kind words. That’s all it is.
Xtina fans will find any excuse to be triggered by Gaga
So if you know this, why are YOU confused as to why she was getting dragged in the first place and feel the need to defend Gaga? And you have the audacity to call other ppl idiots.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Preach!
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:38 am @paulrivas88 oke :rip:
Oh, well that was before hell broke loose
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 am Britney you fucking idiot. You’re trash. Karma will get you again.
Soon once that leecher run away with those $20 dollars her father left.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Exactly!!!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

So good to see everybody siding with Team Xtina on Brittknee's recent insta post but her remaining delusional 100 jobless stans.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 am Is Her fiancé closeted or…..
He is a dude who gets into stan wars and loves both Britney and Gaga.

Need I say more?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:15 am I've taken all of this at heart. Had to log off Twitter because I saw so may mean spirited stuff against my girl and it kinda get me 😭
She's an angel and doesn't deserve this.

On the other side, she should speak up and defend herself. We can't have another Bionic gate event happening again. Sue Britney and sue Gaga while you're at it, Xtina. Enough of everyone bad mouthing you like that 😡
Sis same. I went in on a friend who insinuated Bertney was right and she was like "this is the first time I've seen you being so passionate about anything". I'll drag a bitch if they come for Xtina over this.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:21 am So good to see everybody siding with Team Xtina on Brittknee's recent insta post but her remaining delusional 100 jobless stans.
For Britney's sake, I hope her PR stands in and corrects the situation. Or else, truth will come out, and she will get mercilessly dragged.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
_DC10_
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

If Britney doesn’t issue an apology over this, she can honestly fuck off. I won’t give her the benefit of the doubt ever again. She’s cancelled.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

The most popular mentallitney meme account from Argentina is not again xtina. Only a few mentally challenged people are against her but the rest even Shitney fans say xtina did nothing wrong
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

_DC10_ wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:32 am If Britney doesn’t issue an apology over this, she can honestly fuck off. I won’t give her the benefit of the doubt ever again. She’s cancelled.
She can fuck off with or without an apology tbh. She's dead to me