"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

I am absolutely pleased that most people are actually dragging Britney on Britney's last post with the baby. Everyone is like WTF are you on? Xtina supported you before others including Gaga!

Stans go in and like the comments supporting Xtina on that post, also leave your own!
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Superhiro
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:46 pm This is incredibly sad. And such bad PR for Christina.
Yet being supportive toward her. Britney has ignoring her for years. I’m so disappointed Britney has always liked playing the victim.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

CRUNK. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:22 am Im Shocked! Britney is so stupid!
I'm shocked that you didn't know already...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23

X has been trending on Twitter for the past couple of hours cos of this. I wasn’t going to look, but I was curious & a lot of tweets about her are supportive of her. There are some negative ones, but a large majority are positive. I haven’t engaged in any negative tweets, cos it’s pointless trying to reason with delusional people.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:41 am
This should be posted everywhere, especially on Britbot's media accounts.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Jes
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

The “funny” thing is that when Xtina talks about Brit, her fans say she always tries to draw the attention thanks to Brit.
The sad thing is that now that she is free she’s showing the world who she really is.
I think all this reflects more badly on her more than on Xtina
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

SweetSurrender wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:44 am X has been trending on Twitter for the past couple of hours cos of this. I wasn’t going to look, but I was curious & a lot of tweets about her are supportive of her. There are some negative ones, but a large majority are positive. I haven’t engaged in any negative tweets, cos it’s pointless trying to reason with delusional people.
I honestly hope this backfires on Britney, and she is forced to issue an apology.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Superhiro wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:42 am
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:46 pm This is incredibly sad. And such bad PR for Christina.
Yet being supportive toward her. Britney has ignoring her for years. I’m so disappointed Britney has always liked playing the victim.
Britney is a 40 year old woman who acts like a teenager, and who loves to play victim.

That should tell you enough about what kind of person she truly is.

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:49 am
SweetSurrender wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:44 am X has been trending on Twitter for the past couple of hours cos of this. I wasn’t going to look, but I was curious & a lot of tweets about her are supportive of her. There are some negative ones, but a large majority are positive. I haven’t engaged in any negative tweets, cos it’s pointless trying to reason with delusional people.
I honestly hope this backfires on Britney, and she is forced to issue an apology.
I don't think anyone can force that messy fuck to do anything at the moment. She's on a high for getting freedom and all this attention from everyone that she thinks she deserves everything.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

tzuka wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:18 am I am DONE with Britney. No more excuses for her.
Done with Caca too. Unfollowed them, deleted all of their music. Bye bitches.
I'm 41 and I feel like 12 yo but honestly FUCK THEM BOTH and I'm doing the same.

Not that I listen to them that much either. I think from Caga -which means shitting on Spanish lol- just Born this Way. I guess I liked that Express Yourself cover but I can always go back to the original. From Britney Work Bitch and Gimme More... But hell no more!

Totally canceling both bitches for real
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

That ugly mother fucker clown with big nose is behind this as well, of course she had also to response, when she could stayed neutral or turn it into something where she could support both Britney & Xtina and talk about empowerment of woman in general, but she decided to take a side. And with all the bad intention. I've never liked that fake cunt ugly clown, and thank god, vibes don't lie.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

I haven't engage in Twitter fights. Most of my followers are supporting Christina -to my surprise in some cases- and I have even read comments saying Brotney is a total cunt.

Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Another good tweet to share:

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 am I haven't engage in Twitter fights. Most of my followers are supporting Christina -to my surprise in some cases- and I have even read comments saying Brotney is a total cunt.

I love you papi
feed me
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:56 am I haven't engage in Twitter fights. Most of my followers are supporting Christina -to my surprise in some cases- and I have even read comments saying Brotney is a total cunt.

That's because you follow people with more than two neurons in their brains.

eckahbeckahboo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

I thought lady gaga was also managed by Lou Taylor (who helped keep Brit in a conservatorship) and continued to work with her for years and had nothing to say about Britney until after she was free but no, sure, go for X who has supported you for years, said she wanted to collab but who didn’t talk about you on a night about her new music. Disappointed in Britney. Not everything is about you hun.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

This is so sad, and such a fucking mess. I sometimes wish Xtina would defend herself a bit more, but I can also see why she’s truly sick of all this shit and just stays quiet. Wish she could just get a break.
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:02 am At least her Instagram followers went up to 7,9 million!!!
THIS IS ALL GOOD PUBLICITY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ON X’S SIDE FOR ONCE. DONT FEED THE LOONEY, BLOATRIAH, AND CACA FANS THAT ARE TAKING THIS MOMENT TO TRY IT!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
eckahbeckahboo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I honestly thought the media had made up the ‘feud’ between them but now I realise Britney is a jealous little girl.
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

BTW SCREEEMING @ “STICKS HER UGLEEEEE NOSE”
Last edited by Allure on Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21

Allure wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:05 am
KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:02 am At least her Instagram followers went up to 7,9 million!!!
THIS IS ALL GOOD PUBLICITY AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ON X’S SIDE FOR ONCE. DONT FEED THE LOONEY, BLOATRIAH, AND CACA FANS THAT ARE TAKING THIS MOMENT TO TRY IT!
YEP. I don’t remember ever seeing Xtina trending for 3 days in a row, so at least she’s on people’s lips again.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Plain Loser wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:05 am This is so sad, and such a fucking mess. I sometimes wish Xtina would defend herself a bit more, but I can also see why she’s truly sick of all this shit and just stays quiet. Wish she could just get a break.
I'm glad she stays away from the mess.

Look what it did to Britney.

Britney and Gags can stay ugly, nasty, and smelling like poop.

evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I am completely SHOCKED. The question is whether Britney knows how much harm she can cause Xtina with a shit post like that. And if she cares at all... She knows she has a lot more followers on social media. She's making a drama out of nothing. She just became independent and this is what she decises to do? She really is mentally ill... I think Britney's problem (and her fans, too) is that she thinks the whole world revolves around her. It WAS Christina's night. Her Latin comeback. The question was ridiculous and insolent and yet Xtina managed to answer with as much courtesy as she possibly could. But no - apparently she was supposed to deliver a whole f*ckin speech about Britney's messy life and forget about her performance.

One has to remember that in 2010 Christina has had A LOT of f*ckin troubles herself. Both privately and in her professional career. And NO ONE cared for her - especially not Britney. Just few months ago Christina wrote a beautiful post on Insta and supported Britney as much as she could. She obviously cared. It was praised, sure, but Britney didn't give a damn... She was never in Xtina's "shoes". She was not constantly asked about Christina, no one ever told her she's a "shadow" to her... And now she has the audacity to publicly shade X. Not even in a regular post, but on Insta Stories. If she thinks it will fade away after 24 hours, she's very much mistaken.

I felt sorry for her but now I'm like f*ck her. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Apparently other people's feelings are not as important as hers. She showed her true colors now and they're f*ckin UGLY.
Purple
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

This is sad and not fair to Xtina. This is her night and Britney is making it about herself, I know she’s going through her own issues so I will give her a pass although it makes me wonder if she’s never liked Xtina, I always got a 2 face vibe from her back in the early 2000’s so now that she’s free we can see how she really is. Only time will tell. I hope Britney can find healing from these past 13 years and that the next time she wants to blast someone for not supporting her she does some research cuz Xtina (unlike Gagaa) supported her in a really heartfelt post back in JUNE
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

I hope truth comes out soon.

And I also hope that both Gagster and Britbot get what they deserve.

evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Plain Loser wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:05 am This is so sad, and such a fucking mess. I sometimes wish Xtina would defend herself a bit more, but I can also see why she’s truly sick of all this shit and just stays quiet. Wish she could just get a break.
Exactly. There's always someone trying to take her down when she's artistically expressing herself. Gargoyle in 2010, Pigrez, and now this sick c*nt.
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

My blood pressure was through the roof last night
Liv_Enrique
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

For the longest or first time,public taking Xtinas side.
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 15

What a miserable cunt.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

From now on, Christina should never ever comment about this woman again. All those support messages were in vain. Grow up brit