"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Y’all like and comment!!

HighHeeledHO
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

I WISH Christina was a REALLY petty bitch and release a spanish collab with Jamie Lynn, UNA MUJER MEDICADA (La fuerza version - Mariachi Remix)
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:16 pm Y’all like and comment!!

Not until Britney gets dragged.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Wait til they start saying X wrote the first verse of PMM to shade Britney. :cackle:

Tengo y yo solita me mantengo
Pa' dondequiera voy y vengo
Hago temblar el piso (ah)
Y no pido permiso (ah)
Cuando llego no aviso (ah)

I’d be triggered too.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

BYC wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:39 am
@NewAgenda and I are holding the fucking fort down on LSA lmao. I don’t think we’ve had to go in like this since the aLD days tbh. The comments are in her favor but these few deranged Britney fans keep trying to change the facts. We are blocking their ass at every turn.

I noticed they kept blocking me after I dragged their asses, so then I couldn’t respond back to whatever nonsense they were spewing.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Faithy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:14 pm Now that we know Britney is unhinged be prepared for her to go after Xtina some more. Sadly this isn't over. But on the bright side, people are defending Xtina and she gained more followers/streams. btw, where was Britney when Eminem & Fred Durst degraded Xtina? Where was Britney when Xtina went through her Bionicgate? Where was Britney when Xtina flubbed the Anthem at the Super Bowl? Xtina has always spoken up for Britney but Britney's never spoken up for her. I'm sick of these rich white girls like Britney & Taylor Swift who always act like victims but behind the scenes they're the ones perpetuating the drama and expecting everyone else to fight their battles or make public statements on their behalf.
Those are their true colors.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

No thanks.
I don’t want Xtina anywhere near that basket case.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

Flame wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:13 pm
Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:06 pm What is this Hooy Bday Fausto mess that Martin mentioned????????????????? I am completely shocked at that and dont know abnything about it someone enlighten moi
When the Birthday project was released, AMGreetings by coincidence used "Jamie" in their promotional videos on Xtina's twitter and the companies social media pages.

Stalkerney insane, self-obsessed, delusional, cripple ass thought it was about HER father and the conservatorship so she tried to throw shade back on IG that day.

I cant find the words. Honestly, this is too much lmfao

How can Britney be so damn stupid. Unreal
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:19 pm
BYC wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:39 am
@NewAgenda and I are holding the fucking fort down on LSA lmao. I don’t think we’ve had to go in like this since the aLD days tbh. The comments are in her favor but these few deranged Britney fans keep trying to change the facts. We are blocking their ass at every turn.

I noticed they kept blocking me after I dragged their asses, so then I couldn’t respond back to whatever nonsense they were spewing.
They truly are like their favourite.

Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

Mofos scared Christina gonna be getting them Latin America streaming numbers in the near future. That’s a market they can’t step into. And wish they could as authenticl as X. Cause I guarantee you one of them songs from one of these EPs is gonna be a hit.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:19 pm Wait til they start saying X wrote the first verse of PMM to shade Britney. :cackle:

Tengo y yo solita me mantengo
Pa' dondequiera voy y vengo
Hago temblar el piso (ah)
Y no pido permiso (ah)
Cuando llego no aviso (ah)

I’d be triggered too.
She posted instead!

Cuando, estoy llorando
mezclo mis lagrimas tequila y limon
y me LevantOOOOoooo 🎶

💅🏻
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:23 pm Mofos scared Christina gonna be getting them Latin America streaming numbers in the near future. That’s a market they can’t step into. And wish they could as authenticl as X. Cause I guarantee you one of them songs from one of these EPs is gonna be a hit.
I hope she gets more than one massive Spanish hit, and surpasses both dumbney and sh!tga.

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

yo solita me mantengo....adonde quiera voy y vengo... please xtina tweet this :lmao:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:39 am I am absolutely pleased that most people are actually dragging Britney on Britney's last post with the baby. Everyone is like WTF are you on? Xtina supported you before others including Gaga!

Stans go in and like the comments supporting Xtina on that post, also leave your own!
Damn, loving that Britney’s last IG post is full of people calling Britney out for her insensitive remarks about Christina.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Saint Hoax only followed Xtina after they posted the memes
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

this is the kind of shit that make nothing into something. People are paying mind/putting credence in the rantings of someone that is mentally ill. This is literally an "ok, sweetie" *pats on the head* moment. Gaga as always is gross opportunist. Yikes. :manshrug: :womanshrug:
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

'xtina is acting afro latina and britney is feuding with her, what year is this?' LMAO at this comment
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

I swear to God if Xtina is getting death threats because of this….:
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

Christina just has everything Britney doesn’t. Not only just talent and youth but freedom to make her own business and artistic choices, spend her own money, a loving and supportive family who hasn’t abused her as a cash cow, amicable relationship with her ex husband, a daughter (Britney always wanted a girl), and a fiancée who has a real legit job,etc. the list goes on
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:34 pm I swear to God if Xtina is getting death threats because of this….:
I would honestly open a twitter account to drag those bastards.

PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Knee stans said Christina spent her entire career shading Britney. It’s been over a decade (close to 2) since she said anything shady, correct?
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

I've never liked twitter. 😐
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

PennyRae wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:39 pm Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Knee stans said Christina spent her entire career shading Britney. It’s been over a decade (close to 2) since she said anything shady, correct?
Even when she was shady, it was well deserved.

Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

I wish Legend X would Shether this bitch and end this fued once and for all.

Shitney won't wanna be FREE by the end of those 7 minutes.

Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:02 pm I’m so shocked people are siding with Christina on LipstickAlley. Ofc Britney’s stans on there are upset and claiming LipstickAlley just loves Christina when everyone knows they normally drag her. This was even a trending thread there with over 700 replies.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/b ... p.4723134/
OMG this thread is so entertaining! I laughed so much at some of the comments, my stomach hurts. 🤣

And yes, Good to see that the majority think that B is wrong if not mental.
Joss
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

This woman, in addition to being bipolar, must have some type of schizoid personality disorder with delusions of persecution. I hope Xtina is fine and that this does not affect her. Anyone with a little common sense and good mental health will know that Xtina has done nothing wrong, she is not obliged to answer all the questions asked by the press and even less to comment about on the lives of Others. I am grateful with Xtina's response, she already said what she thought about the Britney issue months ago and she does not have to repeat it.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Playing Xtina radio at work today just in case any bitch wants to try it. 😇
Joss
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

JPI0414 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:34 pm Christina just has everything Britney doesn’t. Not only just talent and youth but freedom to make her own business and artistic choices, spend her own money, a loving and supportive family who hasn’t abused her as a cash cow, amicable relationship with her ex husband, a daughter (Britney always wanted a girl), and a fiancée who has a real legit job,etc. the list goes on

Xtina has the most important thing, mental health and a family that loves her.
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

:rip: @ hbd fausto.

Bertney has truly lost it...