"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

F u Britney and Gaga
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:34 pm I swear to God if Xtina is getting death threats because of this….:
She was probably getting death threats from unhinged britards on a daily basis, nothing changed.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

DNNY024 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:45 pm :rip: @ hbd fausto.

Bertney has truly lost it...
I still cannot get over this. Like, its unreal
Crystal
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

jfc any respect I had for that person has gone. she and her fans are trash
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

no pasa nada guys, enjoy this like we're back in highschol... xtina will still be beautiful, smart, talented and free
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

#weloveyouchristina es trending topic en argentina !!!!!!! La gente de mi país siempre demostrando su amor 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Imagine Christina’s face as she watches Britney’s story.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 11

“One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me,” Aguilera told the magazine. “But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated.”
https://people.com/celebrity/christina- ... ade-barbs/

TEAS!
folks can hate on Godtine but now I see she aint never lied!
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

I don’t know what Xtina would envy to Britney as some stupid stans say. I mean X is richer, more beautiful, has a stable life, she’s healthy (emotionally and physically), she has more critical acclaim, she still performs in big shows doing what she loves, she has a beautiful family and has become very mature as a mother.

Those are things that no one can buy, even less the 1 million USD that’s left on Britney’s bank account.

Also, it makes me so sad how out of touch she (Britney) and many of her fans are with this situation, and the fact that she insulted our queen (she practically called her a “Liar”) is just unacceptable and counter-productive. And to even praise Gaga who just acknowledged her conservatorship this week, and she doesn’t even follow Britney back on IG. Tell me who is the real hypocrite?

I thing there’s something very dark behind curtains, someone’s manipulating the information she gets, that doesn’t justify her impulsive acts tho.

But anyway. I feel relieved that the GP is with our girl this time with all this none sense.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:55 pm Imagine Christina’s face as she watches Britney’s story.
She was probably like: "bitch i look good in that interview, anyway chile, what is this?" and then she got jump scared when she saw Gaga.
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

#weloveyouchristina es trending topic en mi país argentina!!!!! La gente de mi país siempre
Demostrando su amor🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

aguilero wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:54 pm #weloveyouchristina es trending topic en argentina !!!!!!! La gente de mi país siempre demostrando su amor 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
MI PAIS, MI PAIS
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

I will never understand this Britney is America’s sweetheart crap. I guess people don’t remember her stealing a baby daddy from a woman of color, sleeping with her married backup dancer Columbus Short, saying the r word in her reality show with said baby daddy! making a mockery of marriage in 2004 when gays couldn’t get married, etc. Yet Christina is a villain. She would never do any of that
J_MiRaine81
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Ok I am officially done with Britney. She is just as delusional as her fans. Now Christina has had the inside scoop on what's been going on in her life the last 13 years? Girl bye.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

I wish Christina would make an ig post with pics of her with her mom and sister, Matt, Summer and Max along with other friends and caption it “so happy to have a loving supporting family and group of friends who have been by my side! ❤️“. This would drive Britney and her fans crazy lol because it would so sly and classy but shady haha
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Desnudate wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:53 am That ugly mother fucker clown with big nose is behind this as well, of course she had also to response, when she could stayed neutral or turn it into something where she could support both Britney & Xtina and talk about empowerment of woman in general, but she decided to take a side. And with all the bad intention. I've never liked that fake cunt ugly clown, and thank god, vibes don't lie.
Exactly, her passive agressive ass thanked britney and basically sided with her. Never liked this opportunistic woman.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Can we all agree this was posted by Britney's team or her boyfriend? There's no way she knows how to download a video from the internet and post it on IG. I barely know how to do that!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:55 pm Imagine Christina’s face as she watches Britney’s story.
Well I only read 2 pages of the whole drama here on a/RED and personally Shitshit is dead to me all her mental disorders and drug abuse don't justify such a behavior.....
and Kaka is a narcissistic calculating biatch.....
Christina always defended her and also only said nice things about Methney even on her night at the Latin Grammys......

And Christina also had to end the interview because the show started.....

But Christina is such an amazing and beautiful human being so I think Queen will make the same face like she did here at 0:05-0:06 and think I only feel bad for Spears, hopefully she will get rid of the drugs and be at a better place some day.
Last edited by christinalover on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Moralistic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:07 pm Can we all agree this was posted by Britney's team or her boyfriend? There's no way she knows how to download a video from the internet and post it on IG. I barely know how to do that!
It totally was on purpose. The ratga part too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were literally watching her every move just to find a chance to get attention.

Desperateney is sad.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
We're not doing that tonight. :arrow:
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Wow that woman Amanda Miller on the comments went really hard but it's nothing but the truth

This is a tweet with comments from Facebook

Who is XtinaIsGod in here?
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
Here we go again with your fake woke bullshit.
Find something else to be mad about. God knows there’s a lot in this thread.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Jamert wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:57 am Another good tweet to share:

Christina should repost this. Show the world she has always supported britney in her latest interviews.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Let the truth come out!! She did nothing wrong.

Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:18 pm Let the truth come out!! She did nothing wrong.

Ok but can we talk about her flawless she looked that night :shook:
No wonder Britney is fuming :roll:
Last edited by Creek on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 pm Wow that woman Amanda Miller on the comments went really hard but it's nothing but the truth

Truth was spoken!
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

Great Video, thanks to @XtinaDaily :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Music1
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

Britney Dad right now

Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 pm Wow that woman Amanda Miller on the comments went really hard but it's nothing but the truth

Yes I read that earlier and Amanda Miller nailed it on the head. During conservartoship she was protected but now she is a loose cannon attacking innocent people.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

I think I saw a video that some Britney fan made tho about how many times Christina has praised this girl through the years.