"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

I just know everyone is banning Britney questions from their interviews as we speak.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 22

Wow every major entertainment outlet is reporting this :eyeroll:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 pm I just know everyone is banning Britney questions from their interviews as we speak.
They should. Nobody in their sane mind would want to receive the treatment that Christina is getting.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 11

this right here
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

I can’t help but laugh at Britney’s crazy ass fans.

“You knew Christina, why didn’t you help Britney?!”

“You didn’t speak up when Britney needed you the most.”
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:24 pm
Xben wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 pm Wow that woman Amanda Miller on the comments went really hard but it's nothing but the truth

This is a tweet with comments from Facebook

Who is XtinaIsGod in here?
Yes I read that earlier and Amanda Miller nailed it on the head. During conservartoship she was protected but now she is a loose cannon attacking innocent people.
I mean, not saying that what her family did -mostly father and mother- to her was right. But we really don't know Britney at all. When was the last time we saw her talking normally in an interview? Like being herself? Talking like a normal person?

If she had issues -we all do- but I mean serious issues, that got worse with fame and money, and then worse with personal life and decisions, and then got worse with conservatorship, and adding alcohol and drugs, voluntary or not, during a long period of time.. well, the result will most likely to be: CRAZY AF

There is a lot that we don't know.

But what I know is, crazy, drunk, not well, misinformed, any of those or all together, I'm still DONE with the bitch
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:32 pm
Fuck that CUNT.
Xtina always had nothing but kind words for Britney, which went unacknowledged and now she has the nerve to feel entitled. CUNTY CUNT.
Last edited by Creek on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:38 pm I can’t help but laugh at Britney’s crazy ass fans.

Best answer for that

paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I was mad about this last night / this morning but the way it backfired at the loca is making me feel a lot better now.

I've seen lots of English and Spanish articles about it and all point out the long essay Christina posted and the GP is on Xtina's side on the comments section.

That being said, she's still a stupid bitch until she apologizes to Xtina in public.

And Gaga is a CUNT. Whoever has a problem with that word, well, deal with it. She is.
Dise
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 3

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:41 pm
Fuck that CUNT.
Xtina always had nothing but kind words for Britney, which went unacknowledged and now she has the nerve to feel entitled. CUNTY CUNT.
😂😂😂

Honestly, Im so done with that unstable girl. Cant defend her no more. Bye.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

I’m happy that the gp is supporting Xtina. About time and I just hope the media outlets reporting this shit show do their homework and show the facts
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:38 pm I can’t help but laugh at Britney’s crazy ass fans.

Is she a child or what? Why didn't she speak up herself? :susp:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

Give them receipts. This is my first time seeing some of these clips myself. Christina has expressed public support dating back to 2007 when it really began while everyone else laughed at Britney for years. Christina ain’t never been a fake one, so for Britney to act crazy like there’s no receipts to disprove her statements is laughable.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

Yeah all news articles are saying “but Christina did voice support…”. So eggs on Britney’s face
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I'd like to say more offensive words than a cunt if something like that word exist.
They both deserve that level of the word.
fergal
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 2

Don´t ge into twitter fights. Just answer posting the video of Britney´s boyfriend avoiding answer the question regarding the end of the conservatorship at the premiere of HOG. If they want someone to drag, he is going first. The will look like hypocrites dragging another woman that a least said "I´m happy for her" and not the boyfriend that just ignored the question.
Last edited by fergal on Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Dead at the pics used :roll:

Prometheus
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Hello. I had to come back for this. Britney is so wrong for this. Her fans are loving it and are going to spread everything Xtina has said back in the day to get her cancelled. How sad are they.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Fake news, alternative facts just like her favorite President Trump!
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Wait! I’m fucking screaming at the media making Britney look like a crack whore next to our beauty Queen.
ringthealarm
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Britney stans aside it seems the general public is on Christina's side so there's that at least
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:17 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
Here we go again with your fake woke bullshit.
Find something else to be mad about. God knows there’s a lot in this thread.
36 pages of people calling out your shady ass fave and you chose to reply to me.

Your obsession with me is hilarious.

But to answer your question. No.I will be “mad” about whatever the fuck I want to be mad about. And you’re not about to do anything about it. :piano:
legendtina
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I can't believe this was the reason for me to finally open an account, since I couldn't log in for months with the one I had on the old board. I just woke up still not realizing why Britney will choose to do this with her new-found freedom. She's been getting so much support from so many people, including Christina, for years, not just recently. It is the public that forced them to end her conservatorship and yet all she has inside of her is spite and hatred. Her selectively acknowledging people who supported her is definitely not a good look and it shows intention, so at least I know, she is not completely "lost". The Italian girl in a room is lucky her career survived collaborating with R. Kelly, so I wouldn't push it.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Prometheus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:04 pm Hello. I had to come back for this. Britney is so wrong for this. Her fans are loving it and are going to spread everything Xtina has said back in the day to get her cancelled. How sad are they.
Right, I already saw comments about the Blender article from 2003 and the Mary J. Blige drag. The hate they harbor for her is so bizarre. I can’t imagine someone rehashing comments I made 15+ years ago to drag me.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Motomami wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 pm
Prometheus wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:04 pm Hello. I had to come back for this. Britney is so wrong for this. Her fans are loving it and are going to spread everything Xtina has said back in the day to get her cancelled. How sad are they.
Right, I already saw comments about the Blender article from 2003 and the Mary J. Blige drag. The hate they harbor for her is so bizarre. I can’t imagine someone rehashing comments I made 15+ years ago to drag me.
Let's not even round that shit down - These comments were 18 to fucking 20 years ago at this point.

Since Methney has been on her decade long drug trip Christina has only shown concern and good vibes towards this fugly coked out bitch lol
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Jamert wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:00 pm Dead at the pics used :roll:

The comments are positive!!! Fina-fucking-lly!!
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:09 pm
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:17 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
Here we go again with your fake woke bullshit.
Find something else to be mad about. God knows there’s a lot in this thread.
36 pages of people calling out your shady ass fave and you chose to reply to me.

Your obsession with me is hilarious.

But to answer your question. No.I will be “mad” about whatever the fuck I want to be mad about. And you’re not about to do anything about it. :piano:
That’s great! Stay selectively mad than, as you always do.
You only act woke to stir the pot/ for attention.
You mad about the word cunt but totally fine with people bullying women for other reasons. And that’s why nobody takes you seriously here.
And you think literally anybody who calls you out is obsessed with you. No miss girl, we just like to keep you in your corner. Stay seated until told otherwise, and that’s sincerely Ciara.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:26 pm I just know everyone is banning Britney questions from their interviews as we speak.
I don’t think so. Because they will never get the backlash Xtina does.